• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)

Started by albrecht, November 13, 2015, 03:50:16 PM

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:48:12 PM
But often not allowed in major cities, major sporting events, concerts, etc. Muslims usually go after 'soft-targets' and not effective against bombs etc (usually.) As long as there is a fifth column, sympathizers, and politicians who refuse to acknowledge or address the problem (or even promote it via open-borders and unvetted 'refugee' policy) amongst us there is danger. Not, as much, as in Europe or the UK but still danger. Some danger is acceptable, one cannot live without risk. But why risk what one can prevent, or at least discourage?

You have a point but remember there are a number of people who would concel carry regardless of the laws etc, im not saying we wont be hit, i just dont think it would be at the levels Europe has seen it.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:51:34 PM
Not me. I'm saying "release the hounds Serbs"

Another Clinton victory. The one group handing Al Qaeda it's head from 1994-1999 and we back the KLA.

Slobo laughs at us from somewhere.

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 06:54:09 PM
In Syria?

missed that part..sounded like he was talking about getting authorization for air strikes and someone getting the equipment they need to fight

chefist

Reports they still can't confirm where all the band and crew members are...

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 06:55:44 PM
missed that part..sounded like he was talking about getting authorization for air strikes and someone getting the equipment they need to fight

Might as well add another major nation to the bomb the shit out of that country.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 06:53:22 PM
  Another Clinton victory. The one group handing Al Qaeda it's head from 1994-1999 and we back the KLA.

Slobo laughs at us from somewhere.
Yeah, I recall thinking when Clinton bombed the Chinese Embassy to support the Muslim radical KLA and organized criminal gangs and terrorists that NATO (us) were picking the wrong side. Sure there were atrocities by Serbs but same with all other sides. But they didn't start the fire and sometimes it takes fire to fight fire and it can get very, very ugly. And even now NATO tolerates the Muslims burning churches and people and their sex trafficking, organ trafficking, and what not.

trostol

some very french lady on msnbc is saying it was coordinated and sophisticated attack

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 06:56:41 PM
Might as well add another major nation to the bomb the shit out of that country.
I think a better use of the military and gendarme would be to root out the Muslims in those suburbs and other areas and march them onto ships and send them back to Algeria, Syria, etc.

bateman

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 06:57:43 PM
some very french lady on msnbc is saying it was coordinated and sophisticated attack

Yup, 7 separate attacks around the city. This isn't something you decide to do the day of.

akwilly

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:58:25 PM
I think a better use of the military and gendarme would be to root out the Muslims in those suburbs and other areas and march them onto ships and send them back to Algeria, Syria, etc.
I say if you get a terrorist take him out back and put one in his head. Then do the same to every member of his family.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:57:31 PM
Yeah, I recall thinking when Clinton bombed the Chinese Embassy to support the Muslim radical KLA and organized criminal gangs and terrorists that NATO (us) were picking the wrong side. Sure there were atrocities by Serbs but same with all other sides. But they didn't start the fire and sometimes it takes fire to fight fire and it can get very, very ugly. And even now NATO tolerates the Muslims burning churches and people and their sex trafficking, organ trafficking, and what not.

I found myself on Ramsey Clark's side, not Wesley Clark's. And asshead Bush 41 was itching to put us in the Balkans in significant numbers during his lame duck days in 92/93. We never learn.

albrecht

Supposedly the Calais migrant camp on fire (about time.) Not sure what is the reason: normal migrant rioting, reprisals by others for the Muslim attacks, or other problem like a technical fault or wiring issue. I hope no refugee is hurt.
https://twitter.com/sekielski/status/665326378322034689/photo/1

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: akwilly on November 13, 2015, 07:01:10 PM
I say if you get a terrorist take him out back and put one in his head. Then do the same to every member of his family.

Sippenhaft. Ironically(or not), the Israelis are the best at it.

chefist

France closed the borders...I would say that there is a strong reason to so that...

Large part of Paris where people can't even get to their homes...

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 07:03:20 PM
Supposedly the Calais migrant camp on fire (about time.) Not sure what is the reason: normal migrant rioting, reprisals by others for the Muslim attacks, or other problem like a technical fault or wiring issue. I hope no refugee is hurt.
https://twitter.com/sekielski/status/665326378322034689/photo/1

Apparent hoax.

Juan

Load up the 52s but leave Fred Schneider behind.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 07:05:59 PM
France closed the borders...I would say that there is a strong reason to so that...

Mining the Mediterranean is on the table.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Juan on November 13, 2015, 07:08:53 PM
Load up the 52s but leave Fred Schneider behind.

It wasn't a Rock, it was a Rock...Hudson!

bateman

Death toll keeps rising. Absolutely horrific.

SciFiAuthor

Jeez, this is really awful. The whole freaking world is going down the tubes lately.

Juan

Why has the Date Arab Women ad popped up again?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2015, 07:10:34 PM
Death toll keeps rising. Absolutely horrific.

Around 175...and not sure how many terrorists were involved.

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:58:25 PM

They can always do both.

Eddie Coyle

Invaluable reading. Readily available in book stores.

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2015, 07:08:51 PM
Apparent hoax.
Damn. I heard it was a hoax and didn't report, but then heard it wasn't a hoax. Who can trust the social media and especially the media in these things? Oh well. CNNCIA guy just now said gunmen still loose? So I hope any hooligans, merchants, and fine French citizens are taking it to anybody suspicious and fitting a profile they see on their street.

bateman

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 07:12:16 PM
    Around 175...and not sure how many terrorists were involved.

It has to make you wonder if any got away.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2015, 07:17:27 PM
It has to make you wonder if any got away.

And who helped them. The PARANOIA in Paris in the coming days will be stronger than fear or anxiety.

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 07:12:50 PM
They can always do both.
I would let the Russians take care of Syria and ISIS. And let the Serbs and Russians deal with them in the Balkans and those regions. The French have some great Special units but I don't know about their will and are likely needed at home to take out the fifth column that has been festering. Maybe use the French units in Africa, where they are more comfortable, in taking out the Muslims there and help out some of the black countries always under assault by the Islamists?