• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Latest French Attacks: updates (in English)

Started by albrecht, November 13, 2015, 03:50:16 PM

Eddie Coyle

100+ dead at the concert. Roughly 140 dead now.

chefist

I'm afraid more of this is in store for mainland Europe...dear God...I pray for them...

chefist

Quote from: bateman on November 13, 2015, 06:19:36 PM
Just confirmed by police. Jesus Christ.

The Sky News coverage is pretty darn good...

trostol

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 06:22:41 PM
I'm afraid more of this is in store for mainland Europe...dear God...I pray for them...

i think you are right on that

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 06:15:59 PM
I'm a chemist...yes there is, but if you have an explosive or weapon it would not act fast enough to prevent the violent acts...
Yeah but maybe before during whatever 'negotiation' or 'consolidation' of prisoners process? Wouldn't work in all circumstances but would be good to have for some. In this case maybe not, but good there is such a thing. Now, what about that stuff Wouter Basson, South Africa, and Israel was, supposedly working on? Feasible- no matter how horrible it is morally? An "ethnic" or "genetically targeted" bioweapon?

albrecht

Quote from: trostol on November 13, 2015, 06:24:43 PM
i think you are right on that
It is almost 100% guaranteed over there- with the "refugees" and immigration policy. It will likely happen here also at some point.

chefist

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:24:46 PM
Yeah but maybe before during whatever 'negotiation' or 'consolidation' of prisoners process? Wouldn't work in all circumstances but would be good to have for some. In this case maybe not, but good there is such a thing. Now, what about that stuff Wouter Basson, South Africa, and Israel was, supposedly working on? Feasible- no matter how horrible it is morally? An "ethnic" or "genetically targeted" bioweapon?

You have an live, active fuse on your explosive devise...if your are shot or rendered unconscious, your thumb lets off the trigger and the device explodes...

bateman

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:26:22 PM
It is almost 100% guaranteed over there- with the "refugees" and immigration policy. It will likely happen here also at some point.

God I hope not... But I don't see why it wouldn't.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/fbi-has-nearly-1000-active-isis-probes-inside-u-s/

Juan

Where do the pacifists go when there is one of these?

VtaGeezer

Russians used gas when Chechnyans had a large no. of hostage in a Moscow theater ten years or more back.  IIRC, they killed a lot of hostages with it.

akwilly

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 05:05:38 PM
   The Eagles of Death Metal have a new found fame that they didn't need.
Hope they are OK. I just found them in the past year and really like them allot

albrecht

Quote from: VtaGeezer on November 13, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Russians used gas when Chechnyans had a large no. of hostage in a Moscow theater ten years or more back.  IIRC, they killed a lot of hostages with it.
Yeah, I thought it was the school in Beslan but I could be misremembering that's why I was wondering if there have been any improvements in types of 'knockout' gas.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 06:28:47 PM
You have an live, active fuse on your explosive devise...if your are shot or rendered unconscious, your thumb lets off the trigger and the device explodes...
Yeah with a deadman switch the gas wouldn't work but in many hostage situations it is more spur-of-the-moment or just guys with guns, in which case maybe a gas would work.

I'm leaning more and more toward a Western government investigating, and improving on, Wouter Basson's work etc and just settle the problem once and for all. Kidding, of course!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: akwilly on November 13, 2015, 06:33:20 PM
Hope they are OK. I just found them in the past year and really like them allot

"Oh, Josh wasn't there...thank God".

RcCle

What did the French do to anger the religion of peace?!  They should quickly apologize for whatever it was!  Then, turn over their country to the nice peaceful folk.  :o

norland2424

Quote from: albrecht on November 13, 2015, 06:26:22 PM

Only difference is we have alot more guns then the euros do.

Eddie Coyle

I'm guessing the Deftones show on Saturday is canceled.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 06:43:50 PM
I'm a fan actually...Josh is from Queens of the Stoneage...they may have been in the dead as well...

And Kyuss. Sounds like the band made it out. People in the back of the hall apparently getting the brunt according to witnesses.

chefist

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 06:46:09 PM
  And Kyuss. Sounds like the band made it out. People in the back of the hall apparently getting the brunt according to witnesses.

Of course right...Homme wasn't at the show anyway...glad they and anybody else got out!

American Airlines is cancelling all landings and flights to Paris...

albrecht

Quote from: norland2424 on November 13, 2015, 06:43:19 PM
Only difference is we have alot more guns then the euros do.
But often not allowed in major cities, major sporting events, concerts, etc. Muslims usually go after 'soft-targets' and not effective against bombs etc (usually.) As long as there is a fifth column, sympathizers, and politicians who refuse to acknowledge or address the problem (or even promote it via open-borders and unvetted 'refugee' policy) amongst us there is danger. Not, as much, as in Europe or the UK but still danger. Some danger is acceptable, one cannot live without risk. But why risk what one can prevent, or at least discourage?

Eddie Coyle

I'm sure Americans are chastising Europeans about being "Islamophobic" on Twitter.

chefist

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 06:49:26 PM
    I'm sure Americans are chastising Europeans about being "Islamophobic" on Twitter.

Can you imagine? I'm waiting for the first CNN or NBC report on this too...

akwilly

I don't live in a city but I remember hearing the great kreskin saying that he saw muslims celebrating in the street by his New Jersy home on 911. Anyone here live in a big city seeing anything like that?

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 13, 2015, 06:49:26 PM
Not me. I'm saying "release the hounds Serbs"

trostol

Quote from: chefist on November 13, 2015, 06:50:58 PM
Can you imagine? I'm waiting for the first CNN or NBC report on this too...

CNN has some guy on talking about air strikes