• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151030 - DEAD AIR - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 30, 2015, 08:54:42 PM

Quote from: ShayP on October 31, 2015, 12:25:57 AM

I can see that.  Probably only once though. One of our brethren sent me a link to his Facebook page.  He's married.  Probably married the first woman that sexed him.
Plus...I have no idea why that guy is part of the show.  Nothing on his FB page reflects what he does.  Seems like the typical redneck.  He irks me.  I can't explain why.  I really can't.

I just think he sounds like a shut-in.  Then again, I'm probably not one to talk.

Such a sweet looking nice young lady...

NOT

ShayP

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 31, 2015, 12:20:10 AM
While I wait, here are our Pumpkins so far. Isaac, HP Lovecraft, and Ghostface.

Cool.  Mine will be stolen before Sunday.  Probably smashed on other people's property.  I like the delinquents in my neighborhood.  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on October 31, 2015, 12:25:57 AM

I can see that.  Probably only once though. One of our brethren sent me a link to his Facebook page.  He's married.  Probably married the first woman that sexed him.
Plus...I have no idea why that guy is part of the show.  Nothing on his FB page reflects what he does.  Seems like the typical redneck.  He irks me.  I can't explain why.  I really can't.

He's your white whale. I'd say it's unhealthy, but it's not.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 31, 2015, 12:17:28 AM
Have any of you folks seen the movie Freaks?

By the way, I wouldn't recommend doing a search of "freaks gifs".

https://youtu.be/jDK1BCOM138

That moment where you just want to tell your story, relax, and enjoy the show. BUT YOUR ASS STILL ON HOLD. :D

jazmunda

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 31, 2015, 12:29:33 AM
That moment where you just want to tell your story, relax, and enjoy the show. BUT YOUR ASS STILL ON HOLD. :D

You need to call in to the jazmunda line. :P

Quote from: ShayP on October 31, 2015, 12:28:52 AM
Cool.  Mine will be stolen before Sunday.  Probably smashed on other people's property.  I like the delinquents in my neighborhood.  ;)
Could be worse, you could have the 2 teens robbing women and their children at gunpoint and shooting folks. My dogs saved me from a robbery.

"If you can hear my voice, it means you're gonna get on the air."-Art

Quote from: Catsmile on October 31, 2015, 12:31:21 AM
The newly form gash...

"Chucky, I'm scarred." "YOU FUCKING SHOULD BE." I love Charles Lee Ray. Went with Charles Lee Trey for my Halloween Twitter thing. ;)

RObert on Skype claims to have a good story lol.