• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151030 - DEAD AIR - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 30, 2015, 08:54:42 PM

CampsieNP

I love it when Art tells ghost stories. Sometimes it takes the callers a while to get their stories out. I like Art doing the talking.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: coaster on October 30, 2015, 10:13:57 PM
After losing a family member a couple days ago, feels kind of weird to be listening to a show about ghosts and stuff. Makes my skin crawl. But I can't miss Art's dead air, so bring it on.
I'm sorry for ur loss Coaster. ::::heart hug::::

starrmtn001

Quote from: doctor weird on October 30, 2015, 10:14:41 PM
Redacted would be waaay better imo
That's what I was thinking.  I love Barbara, make no mistake.

Uncle Duke

Wonder if Art asked Barbara to be on tonight as his way of saying, "Sorry about Chunga."?

pyewacket

After losing a family member a couple days ago, feels kind of weird to be listening to a show about ghosts and stuff. Makes my skin crawl. But I can't miss Art's dead air, so bring it on.

I'm so sorry for your loss, coaster. You're among friends- Hugs

SaucyRossy

Hang in there, and hang with us, and escape for a bit buddy.

Catops

Your grieving will last a lot longer than the show, which is as it should be.

maren

My mother's last night alive was on Halloween.  It's always an emotional time for me, so I understand.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on October 30, 2015, 10:16:20 PM
A blessed Samhain to all, Gabbers!
a blessed Samhain BS313. And blessed b e to all.

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on October 30, 2015, 10:17:38 PM
My mother's last night alive was on Halloween.  It's always an emotional time for me, so I understand.
((( maren )))

doctor weird

Quote from: Crapphazzard on October 30, 2015, 10:14:57 PM
isnt there a link on the internet? because last time someone posted a link and i could watch it perfectly

yeah you can access periscope on pc. I don't think there is a link atm however as he isn't live on periscope right now

coaster

Thanks folks. Just remember to appreciate loved ones why they are still here. Btw, I want that Johnny Cash song playing at my funeral.

ponyboysunset

I am so looking forward to callers. And new EVPs. I never get to stay up this late.

starrmtn001

Condolences Coaster.  I'm sorry to hear that.

Catsmile

There all you folks who miss those old land lines (POTS).

henge0stone

sorry to hear, my condolences

AppealPlay

Sorry to hear that, brother. :-\