• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151026 - Dr. Michael Lynch – The Ghost Phenomenon - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 27, 2015, 12:18:35 AM
You drive a hard bargain. I'll let it go at the heavily discounted price of $100.
Would you accept some leftover Japanese beef curry? It's delicious!

gx2music

My DNA is resonating in a matrix field of spectral energy that resonates with the aural frequencies of the universe which I can remote view using my genetic buzzword orgasmatron device, whilst energy vortexing to Jazmunda and MV in a multiverse spatial matrix distortion 19.5 field.   

There.  That was easy. 

Spinner

Quote from: gx2music on October 27, 2015, 12:32:58 AM
My DNA is resonating in a matrix field of spectral energy that resonates with the aural frequencies of the universe which I can remote view using my genetic buzzword orgasmatron device, whilst energy vortexing to Jazmunda and MV in a multiverse spatial matrix distortion 19.5 field.   
Exactly.

TigerLily

Quote from: Dave Noorie on October 27, 2015, 12:38:04 AM
I ran out of Arctic Chunga.
I know. I'm fading fast and don't even have good Hoagie to look forward to and keep me going

Catsmile

uhh... uhh... youknow... attachment... uhhh... had uhhh... took uhhh... it it... and and... II did.. uhh. an an... youknow... youknow they are stuck there... an an...

Quote from: trostol on October 27, 2015, 12:39:35 AM
i cant believe so far there are no negative callers

Yeah, most of them are just telling stories or talking to Art instead of "Dr." Zillions.

gx2music

Dr Zillions hasn't made a coherent sentence in over 2 hours.   He should stay on and be a guest of Hoagland. 

bateman

With 15 minutes left, I should be able to power through to the end, but I just can't. Truly horrible guest.

norland2424

Quote from: bateman on October 27, 2015, 12:46:17 AM
With 15 minutes left, I should be able to power through to the end, but I just can't. Truly horrible guest.

this is going to be a long week

SciFiAuthor

I know he was sick, but Art should have kept Shostak on as long as he could. Lynch is just crazy.

Catsmile

Spirit Boxes... Hell fire. At first I thought he said Spirit Foxes. DURP!