• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151026 - Dr. Michael Lynch – The Ghost Phenomenon - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

Sending psychics to an alien sun?  Just give me some good ghost stories, goddammit.  It's Halloween week.

Weirdoradio

Quote from: norland2424 on October 26, 2015, 11:55:54 PM
wtf is he talking about now

From what I understand... He wants to find a psychic (or many psychics) and use them to channel the souls of other civilizations much in the same way a remote viewer would locate a target.

And yet Art won't let Ed Dames on...

henge0stone

Quote from: chandlerkaiden on October 26, 2015, 11:57:23 PM
Sending psychics to an alien sun?  Just give me some good ghost stories, goddammit.  It's Halloween week.

seriously. He started to tell some then went off on another tangent.

norland2424

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 26, 2015, 11:57:28 PM
From what I understand... He wants to find a psychic (or many psychics) and use them to channel the souls of other civilizations much in the same way a remote viewer would locate a target.

Quote from: trostol on October 26, 2015, 11:57:17 PM
he has a dart board and just throwing darts at it

TigerLily

Quote from: Étouffée on October 26, 2015, 11:55:58 PM
You're welcome, TL (and to all HPL fans).  I found the broadcast while cruising down the highway radio channel-surfing (just the way I used to love finding Art.  I sure wish we could get MiTD broadcast in Nor Cal).  I heard the  word "Lovecraft" and then the word "racism" and I thought, well, this is NPR, afterall, but they're talkin' about the Cthulu Man, so I had to keep listening!

Remember Lovecraft Night on Hoagie's show?  That was such a fun time, and one of those out-of-left field under the radar guests that forced RCH out of his comfort zone and forced him to be good.  And he was, that night.
(Sigh) the good old nights. BS..before Scott

trostol

i could be running people over in GTA..instead i am listening to this guy talk about dust and zillions of nothing

gx2music

Quote from: Kolchak on October 26, 2015, 11:56:38 PM
Why should NASA conduct science when they can just hire frauds for fractions of the cost of actual missions? Brilliant.

Most of the US congress would buy into that.  Including the current president , who thinks it's perfectly OK for America to not have a manned space program. 

Sad. 

jazmunda

The only predictions I remember Paglini doing is that there would be severe fires during the height of summer that were deliberately lit by fire bugs. Not exactly seer material.

coaster

Quote from: jazmunda on October 27, 2015, 12:00:42 AM
The only predictions I remember Paglini doing is that there would be severe fires during the height of summer that were deliberately lit by fire bugs. Not exactly seer material.
She didn't say anything important.  Not sure what Art is talking about.

Catsmile

Where did Art dig up this copy of Rhiannon, one of his old well worn 8 tracks? 

coaster

gx2music

Saw the photos Art - I see dust and some guy with cat scratches.  Utter bullcrap. 

bateman

Quote from: gx2music on October 27, 2015, 12:03:20 AM
Saw the photos Art - I see dust and some guy with cat scratches.  Utter bullcrap. 

A scratch from a Maine Coon is serious business.

TigerLily

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 26, 2015, 11:57:28 PM

Ed screwed over Art

Bounder

The photos are remarkably terrible.

"Those dust specks were talking to me and speaking English directly into the microphone."

"Certain paradigms we have to shift to gain perspective . . . it's one of those things."