• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151023 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 23, 2015, 03:05:25 PM

I wonder how often Michelle cleans her apartment or if she's kicked any disheveled women out into the street?

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on October 23, 2015, 11:13:45 PM
i still think Art cares far too much about the other show..

and if it does become Corp Feudalism that sounds like..Cyberpunk lol

It was his creation lol

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 11:13:23 PM
Me too brig.  :-*  It was the right thing to do.  Like eating oatmeal...at least that's what Wilfred Brimley told me.

You can never go wrong with oatmeal.

nbirnes

Quote from: Morrigu on October 23, 2015, 11:12:37 PM

Actually he's reading at college level, math at 6th grade but emotionally - he's an 8 year old boy... and working through the 3rd grade curriculum, and 8 year old boys when you are a widowed mom are a lot of work.

Morrigu, your boy sounds like a super-smart boy. Does he listen to commentators on YouTube who only talk about MineCraft mods? My grandkids are hooked on a certain guy with a British accent who has millions of page views for every show. If only he know that very tiny five-year-olds are totally hooked on his videos.

Bravo on you mom-craft!

Sean92008

Quote from: Morrigu on October 23, 2015, 11:10:35 PM

Me.

That's my little guy who's been waiting all week to be able to call in and was so excited that he was dealing with a case of hero-worship and being starstruck :P

Not a black eyed child - although days I wonder... and not ADD - just excited.

Time to have him record a bumper for Art (just like his daughter) but have him say, "My mom lets me listen to Art Bell and I'm the smartest kid on my block.  Now here's Art..." or something of the sort.  People would soak that up.

Quote from: trostol on October 23, 2015, 11:10:13 PM
he is not a bad guy...he is gonna be on at the end of the movie

That's my theory.  Everyone thinks he's Kylo Ren, but that is exactly what J.J. Abrams wants you to think.  He'll mentor the black kid (somewhat) and show up to kill Kylo.  Heck, Kylo might even be related to him somehow.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: Morrigu on October 23, 2015, 11:12:37 PM

Actually he's reading at college level, math at 6th grade but emotionally - he's an 8 year old boy... and working through the 3rd grade curriculum, and 8 year old boys when you are a widowed mom are a lot of work.

Strong work Mom!  That's great you've got him listening to radio, Art Bell specifically!

Yay a terrestrial caller. My absolute favorites.

And this one is already great. Alien space ship with bumper stickers haha.

SaucyRossy

That wasn't where I expected "what're we gonna do when the aliens land and..." To end up at

norland2424

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 23, 2015, 11:16:44 PM
That wasn't where I expected "what're we gonna do when the aliens land and..." To end up at

Lol yea i know

Quote from: zeebo on October 23, 2015, 11:09:44 PM
But that means you'll just be governor ... was assuming by 30 yrs. from now you'd go for emperor.
Just don't turn out like this guy Jaz.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on October 23, 2015, 11:13:47 PM
I imagine Michelle a fat woman in a Aunt Bee dress

I imagine a tall brunette with a conservative sense of style.  Simple dress.  Sensible shoes.  Wearing her hair pulled back with a clip holding a wide ponytail.  Not wearing much foundation, but enough make-up to accent cheekbones and a slender jaw line.  Thin lips accented by an artful applique of deep red lipstick.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 23, 2015, 11:16:44 PM

This is why I love terrestrial callers. The absolute best.

SaucyRossy

Totally agree with Art. Heather did great, people freaked over nothing.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 11:13:23 PM
at least that's what Wilfred Brimley told me.

Don't you ever mention that SOB in my presence again. I spent years managing my diabetes because of that man and I didn't even have it.

Spinner

Quote from: jazmunda on October 23, 2015, 10:02:24 PM
KABC!!!!!
Awwwwwesome! That's exactly what I was hoping for!
I know that millions of people will be so happy to hear Art on KABC again.
Woohoooo!!!!

norland2424

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 11:18:16 PM
I imagine a tall brunette with a conservative sense of style.  Simple dress.  Sensible shoes.  Wearing her hair pulled back with a clip holding a wide ponytail.  Not wearing much foundation, but enough make-up to accent cheekbones and a slender jaw line.  Thin lips accented by an artful applique of deep red lipstick.

You forgot that she has an adams apple lol

Quote from: ShayP on October 23, 2015, 11:18:16 PM

You've thought about this quit a bit I see.