Listen live to Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
High quality AAC stream here.
MP3 stream here.

Contact Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert:
Phone:  952-225-5278
North America Skype:  mitd51
Overseas Skype:  mitd55
Time Traveler Wormhole here.

This thread will be unlocked just prior to show time tonight (9PM Pacific, 12AM Eastern).  Midnight in the Desert airs Monday-Friday from Midnight-3AM Eastern.  That's 9PM to midnight Pacific.

The call in number is cutting in and out… so he is on the air... :(   Just not online…   Must be a storm….

Robert

Any idea what the show was supposed to have been?

Needle woman

Mi listen via tunein app, just get "error" message.  Anyone know what's happened?

Morrigu

Waiting patiently.  That part of Nevada has gotten hammered with rain this last few days.

morgana213

Keeps going in and out for me...mostly out. :'(  I just wanna know who's in trouble for hacking someones AOL account!

Robert

Quote from: Wasting My Potential on October 19, 2015, 10:13:31 PMThe call in number is cutting in and out… so he is on the air... :(   Just not online…   Must be a storm….
You mean his satellite uplink is working, but his terrestrial microwave-to-Inet cx is down?

Ciardelo

Quote from: morgana213 on October 19, 2015, 10:15:01 PM
Keeps going in and out for me...mostly out. :'(  I just wanna know who's in trouble for hacking someones AOL account!
ha! me too.

Noorynoid

WTWW is playing music while waiting for Art to return..

Morrigu

I got this link from another site - http://www.southsidepirate.com/ I am not sure if it's tonight's show or not yet.  It just came up.

LAM4:2

KAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNN! 

WHAT HAPPENED?

Oh well.  This way I get to listen to Justin Trudeau's acceptance speech.