• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151019 - David Jacobs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by Robert, October 19, 2015, 10:12:23 PM

Weirdoradio

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2015, 10:30:31 PM
Yeah totally, watching them buy the Trudeau sucker bait seems a lot like a movie I saw in 2008 and again in 2012. There's a lot of positive elements to modern liberalism/Obama Administration but there's an overwhelming wave of bullshit too.

I think that's an over-simplicity of the dynamics of this election cycle, to be honest. I'm by no means a Lib supporter but there were a lot of factors that changed the outcome of the election.

Hautex

Quote from: ZomZom on October 19, 2015, 10:31:18 PM
Everything I know about Canada I learned from listening to "As it Happens" the 90s.  Has anything changed?
Heard a slogan "Canada Unite, terrorize Buffalo", but that's been going on for years...

norland2424

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 19, 2015, 10:33:40 PM
Sabotage eh?  You think this was Leo or a Dave Rat?  :o

People are saying that leo assfucked show did start today.

Ciardelo

Quote from: flimflam384 on October 19, 2015, 10:33:40 PM
Sabotage eh?  You think this was Leo or a Dave Rat?  :o
Leo is claiming network problems too

chefist

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on October 19, 2015, 10:33:01 PM
chefest...where are you listening?

http://alongsidenightradio.com/

They just had, "Wanna take a ride, you're listening to the wrong show"

Completely butt hurt babies...they just keep mentioning "the other show"...they can't stop! LOL

Noorynoid

Quote from: Rix Gins on October 19, 2015, 10:33:12 PM
Heard Art say "I'm talking away here but nobodies listening"...or something to that effect...then nothing.

Hoagland must be messing with the torsion thing again..

trostol

coaster

Perhaps j neil schulman farted and the tremendous sound waves knocked a satellite out of orbit. That being said, I think dave matthew's band's song "Satellite" would make some cool bumper music.

someguy

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 19, 2015, 10:31:52 PM
Don Cherry is the greatest Canadian in history. That's all you need to know.

don cherry is an astounding cocksucker. what a prick he is

AppealPlay

Quote from: someguy on October 19, 2015, 10:34:25 PM
canada is a very nice place to live and you'll meet every type of person you could imagine

Canada is lovely but they don't recognize my CCW permit so...yeah.

bstuart

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2015, 10:34:56 PM

Completely butt hurt babies...they just keep mentioning "the other show"...they can't stop! LOL

That's sad as fuck

Quote from: QuantumMystics on October 19, 2015, 10:29:29 PM
MP3 stream was working for a few seconds then dropped, he sounds ready and eager to do the show, shame the internet decided to fart....what happens for me maybe that after about 5-10 seconds my cpu for the stream goes up to 25% then the app it maybe on crashes and I shut down and reboot, the stream crashes my app. somethings messed up it overloads my app to the point of crashing it.
Thanks for the info. Yes my cpu usage is way high too when the stream comes in. Tried SMPlayer, and VLC. Same on both. Hope the hell someone isn't running stream injection code. Doesn't crash my apps though - (Linux)

someguy

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 19, 2015, 10:35:48 PM
Canada is lovely but they don't recognize my CCW permit so...yeah.

yes, please leave that at home.

Quote from: someguy on October 19, 2015, 10:35:30 PM
don cherry is an astounding cocksucker. what a prick he is

Does this man look like a cocksucker to you?

Quote from: slippingaway on October 19, 2015, 10:33:28 PM
Damn it, fire up the HAM, Art, and I'll bust out the SDR!
Need a failsafe, and that one needs a failsafe too...
SHAKA WHEN THE STREAM FELL.

coaster

Quote from: chefist on October 19, 2015, 10:34:56 PM

Losers.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 19, 2015, 10:35:55 PM
Somehow, I feel like that's exactly how Mark Whalberg deals with tech issues irl.

Yes, he can afford to be that way with all his green tickets!

Quote from: Noorynoid on October 19, 2015, 10:33:01 PM
Didn't the US invade Canada back in the 90's? Oh wait, that was SouthPark dammit.
Maybe, but John Candy did also  - in "Canadian Bacon" ( think that was the name of the flick.)

shell88

Quote from: DanTSX on October 19, 2015, 10:33:53 PM
Thankfully, Canadian politics is not my problem anymore, so nothing is in a twist.

Enjoy your new Obama/Mandela. 

I'll be sitting here in the states, fully divested from my investments in Canadian Businesses that flourished under Harper.

Yea, well we're kickin Harper's ass outta here and will gladly ship him down to you.  Bon Voyage to the biggest asshole Canada has ever seen!

Must be the new Star Wars trailer:) kind of kidding…but the whole internet seems to be running slow…  Trying to watch TWD on Amazon and that won't even load…. Every website I try to get on right now is taking forever to load… Probably just my connection….

Robert

Rather than DXing medium or short wave, I started down the station list to see if any affiliates are streaming.  Right now I've got WYAB's stream  Ashcraft just finished a news blurb.

DanTSX

Quote from: someguy on October 19, 2015, 10:29:05 PM
you fucking idiot canada has been so far left of the US for decades

Truth

The average American has zero clue of the realities of Canada.

Lots of "hurrr hurrrr its America junior and beavers and loggers..."

No, it's not.   It's urban, addicted to social programs, increasingly effimate, and very different from any region of the USA.

Now it says "failed to render" and will not even try to interchange with the stream, maybe shut everything down Art and then clean reboot? and then link stream back up? Just start over, maybe?