• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151016 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: ziznak on October 17, 2015, 11:16:23 AM
listened to the whole show straight through live while playing video games (the usual.)   I have a somewhat obvious observation:

When I listen to less entertaining broadcasters, ahem sNoory!, I can't seem to pay any attention to what I'm listening too and I pay more attention to whatever game I'm playing... When Art's on I can pay attention to both and find the overall experience more entertaining.

I also tend to kick more ass when Art's on...

Yes, that's the emasculating effect Dave has on people.

Dave makes ya feel like this:

Art makes ya feel like this:

ziznak

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on October 17, 2015, 12:00:07 PM
Yes, that's the emasculating effect Dave has on people.

Dave makes ya feel like this:

Art makes ya feel like this:

yup... that about sums it up.  nice gif work.... well played sir!!

Still waitin'.....this one's for you Art, you probably never heard this song, if you did you'd probably play it endlessly as bumper music though....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0AOG7ciuJo

Caruthers612

Who is this ass turd talking and where's Art?

norland2424

Quote from: Caruthers612 on October 17, 2015, 10:04:02 PM
         Who is this ass turd talking and where's Art?

Art is only on live Monday thru Friday

I was just repeatedly killed and "owned" by Terrance McKenna in Counter Strike. He didn't know who "Art Bell" was, but he loves drugs and Terrence. O_o thought you old bastards may appreciate that as little as I did.

ziznak

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 19, 2015, 04:35:48 AM
I was just repeatedly killed and "owned" by Terrance McKenna in Counter Strike. He didn't know who "Art Bell" was, but he loves drugs and Terrence. O_o thought you old bastards may appreciate that as little as I did.
which version of counter-strike?  Global offensive? i heard Terrance is a beast!!!

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 19, 2015, 04:35:48 AM

Terrance McKenna is like Jesus Christ in a lot of psychedelic circles. I knew about him early in my teens when I started getting interested in magic mushrooms.