• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151016 - Art Bell Open Lines - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 16, 2015, 08:37:13 PM

chefist

Quote from: gabrielle on October 16, 2015, 10:09:26 PM
Fully recovered....Hi there Chefist.....what's cooking?

Big storm front moving through the entire Southwest...its beautiful out!

trostol

it was mine..it set me back sooooooooooooooo much money..i has a sad

Rocky4228

Where I live there are three different cemeteries two blocks from my house.  North, east, and northeast.

chefist

zeebo

Reptilians on the moon?  Are they living in our friggin arcologies?  That's our propertay!

Weirdoradio

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 16, 2015, 10:08:55 PM
Dooooo it! DO IT!

I'd have to bust out my mic and mixer if I don't wanna sound like a dbag myself.
We'll see how I feel in a half-hour.

HEY ART
LONG TIME LISTENER
SECOND TIME CALLER

JUST GOTTA GET SOMETHING OFF OF MY CHEST. I GAVE MY 19.5 DOLLARS TO THAT HOAGER FELLAR AND FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING STIFFED THIS WEEK. WHAT'S THE DEAL? WALTER CRONKITE'S GHOST IS THROWING UP. BRAAPS IS NOW THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN I TURN THE STREAM OFF AND DRY HEAVE FOR A MOMENT. THIS NO LONGER BRINGS ME PLEASURE.

KEITH. KEITH LISTEN TO ME. YOU GOTTA GET RID OF HOAXER. GET RID OF THAT DICK HOAXER. I'LL TAKE COMMENTS OFF THE AIR. GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS PERISCOPE, GOD BLESS TWITTER, GOD BLESS SKYPE. SKYPE IS THE KEY. SKYPE IS THE WAY. SKYPE IS THE LIGHT.

jazmunda

Just made a YouTube clip of the Number Stations for the Official Channel.

Quote from: chefist on October 16, 2015, 10:11:12 PM
What up? Time for shenanigans!
Yes indeedee.
Art's in a good mood too !
Love the Steve Austin 6 Million Dollar man Avatar

trostol

hmm..my snickers wrapper says curmudgeon ...i think my snickers bar is trying to tell me something

Hello.  I am here for the reptilian pleasure cruise to the moon as heard on the Art Bell show.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Weirdoradio on October 16, 2015, 10:13:35 PM
I'd have to bust out my mic and mixer if I don't wanna sound like a dbag myself.
We'll see how I feel in a half-hour.

HEY ART
LONG TIME LISTENER
SECOND TIME CALLER

JUST GOTTA GET SOMETHING OFF OF MY CHEST. I GAVE MY 19.5 DOLLARS TO THAT HOAGER FELLAR AND FEEL LIKE I'M GETTING STIFFED THIS WEEK. WHAT'S THE DEAL? WALTER CRONKITE'S GHOST IS THROWING UP. BRAAPS IS NOW THE SOUND I MAKE WHEN I TURN THE STREAM OFF AND DRY HEAVE FOR A MOMENT. THIS NO LONGER BRINGS ME PLEASURE.

KEITH. KEITH LISTEN TO ME. YOU GOTTA GET RID OF HOAXER. GET RID OF THAT DICK HOAXER. I'LL TAKE COMMENTS OFF THE AIR. GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS PERISCOPE, GOD BLESS TWITTER, GOD BLESS SKYPE. SKYPE IS THE KEY. SKYPE IS THE WAY. SKYPE IS THE LIGHT.

TRIPLE DOG DARE

aldousburbank

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 16, 2015, 10:13:31 PM
So any 'gabbers claiming super powers?
Mine would be too personal, embarrassing, and sexy to share.

Uncle Duke

Shit, Art played an "Emergency Action Message" last night?  Where did he get it?

$1 to the first person that calls in and claims their super power is derailing radio shows with rambling stories.

chefist

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on October 16, 2015, 10:14:40 PM
Yes indeedee.
Art's in a good mood too !
Love the Steve Austin 6 Million Dollar man Avatar

I watched that show religiously in the 70's as a kid...I still remember the bigfoot episodes clearly! Andre the giant was a huge wrestling star...and I watched wrestling

trostol

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 16, 2015, 10:17:05 PM
$1 to the first person that calls in and claims their super power is derailing radio shows with rambling stories.

Hoagie isnt gonna call in