• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151006 - Prof. Ronald Mallett - Time Travel - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 06, 2015, 08:01:38 PM

chefist

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 06, 2015, 10:30:25 PM
Only during the Gabcast do I listen in the nude sir. For Art, I dress casually, for Hoagland I dress as the pope. And then I get stoned.

I dress like this for OSOM!

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 06, 2015, 10:29:44 PM
It's like my friend finding a little bag of dried Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in my spice cabinet the other day. I honestly don't know how that got there.  ???
Schedule I, legally, yet grow naturally on the cow-pies on one my places. That alone should cause people to pause and reconsider the crazy US legal code with regard to drugs. Stuff that grows (depending on rain, and I haven't not analyzed when/how) on shit without any planning or help would be a felony if I let someone collect them or even, maybe, just had them growing? Technically, I guess, Feds could seize ranches when weather conditions were right for spores, even if the owner had nothing to do with it?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 06, 2015, 10:29:44 PM
It's like my friend finding a little bag of dried Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in my spice cabinet the other day. I honestly don't know how that got there.  ???

What a wonderful find... Absolutely must have something to do with time travel trip'in

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2015, 10:35:50 PM

I've always had you pegged as the type of man that could rock a monocle.

Hautex

bought a couple tshirts from Hello Holiday for my best friends DS daughter... great quality and she absolutely loves them... good company

PrairieGhost

Just saying hello! My pc needs work so while I do that I'm on my iPad for the night. Hope you're all well!

Sean92008

Quote from: zeebo on October 06, 2015, 10:31:12 PM
Go Amy.  You got this.

Leo Batshit Asscrap's drama gave us a much better voice AND pronunciation!!!!  The whole thing about crap like what he did...  He made himself look bad AND his replacement is better.    Wally Pipp, anyone???

maren

Okay, 'fess up.  Who all has gotten the Bible Spells book?  Are you listening through your B&O speakers? 

zeebo

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2015, 10:35:50 PM

We need to bring those silk smoking jackets back.  Maybe we can get an official OSOM styling.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: zeebo on October 06, 2015, 10:38:29 PM
We need to bring those silk smoking jackets back.  Maybe we can get an official OSOM styling.

Or at least brown tweed with patches on the elbows. I also suggest that we listen in our luxuriant full libraries with leather bound volumes.

bateman

I had an ex who worked in the fashion industry who was gonna make me one. It never materialized. That's the only thing I'm still bitter about.

chefist

That is a great idea...we need to design a nice coat of arms patch for it too...using RCH geometry, 19.5, archology, etc...

GravitySucks

Quote from: maren on October 06, 2015, 10:38:27 PM
Okay, 'fess up.  Who all has gotten the Bible Spells book?  Are you listening through your B&O speakers?
No spells book but I do have a Bose bluetooth speaker on my headboard.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on October 06, 2015, 10:40:07 PM
I had an ex who worked in the fashion industry who was gonna make me one. It never materialized. That's the only thing I'm still bitter about.
She didn't make mine either.

chefist

Quote from: trostol on October 06, 2015, 10:39:46 PM
if so..I am Newkirk

you got it...but only if you play Family Feud Richard Dawson and kiss all the ladies... 8)

trostol

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2015, 10:40:14 PM
That is a great idea...we need to design a nice coat of arms patch for it too...using RCH geometry, 19.5, archology, etc...

maybe a lil Courvoisier

maren

Quote from: PrairieGhost on October 06, 2015, 10:37:41 PM
Just saying hello! My pc needs work so while I do that I'm on my iPad for the night. Hope you're all well!

It appears everybody is in fine form -- and you?  Hope you get your pc behaving.

albrecht

You need to check out estate sales and get inside-tips when the old coots die off (alumni newsletters and bridge-club lists) and look out for professors or those associated with government work (UN, US AIDE, State Dept, World Bank, etc.)

zeebo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 06, 2015, 10:40:04 PM
Or at least brown tweed with patches on the elbows. I also suggest that we listen in our luxuriant full libraries with leather bound volumes.

Quote from: chefist on October 06, 2015, 10:40:14 PM

I couldn't decide which of these to respond to.  They're all perfect.