• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151006 - Prof. Ronald Mallett - Time Travel - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 06, 2015, 08:01:38 PM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: bateman on October 06, 2015, 10:12:35 PM
I miss Divine.

Thanks for the cup of coffee Mr Bateman... WhiteCrow is now wide awake, happy and fingers are quivering to post more.

albrecht

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 06, 2015, 10:19:39 PM
Yeah, behind closed doors, the Obama administration is very happy with what Russia is doing. They are doing the dirty work we can't do.  I wish the general public would stop trying to build this up as the prelude to WW III.
Obama (or whatever Kissinger/Brzezinski-types behind him) don't care about ISIS or the violence but DO care about Russia keeping (and now moving in) to an ally on the Mediterranean and the 'refugee' crisis and economic, energy issues pushing former Soviet-bloc countries back looking towards the East. And Iran solidifying their position.

Hautex

Quote from: nbirnes on October 06, 2015, 10:23:23 PM
This has got to be like finding a case of Chateau Lafite, all dusty ... each show is a treat. Perfectly smooth.
To me it's a rare bottle of Dan Garrison's Cowboy Bourbon....

maren

Quote from: RoseGirl on October 06, 2015, 10:13:01 PM
hi kids...on time for once.  :) Another time travel show....sounds like a good one.

Did you set your alarm?   :D

RoseGirl

Quote from: maren on October 06, 2015, 10:27:13 PM
Did you set your alarm?   :D

afternoon nap, crazy schedule today, much disjointed busyness....so...blammo...here I am. All perked and at full charm.

:)

aldousburbank

Quote from: nbirnes on October 06, 2015, 10:23:23 PM
This has got to be like finding a case of Chateau Lafite, all dusty ... each show is a treat. Perfectly smooth.
It's like my friend finding a little bag of dried Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in my spice cabinet the other day. I honestly don't know how that got there.  ???

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 06, 2015, 10:26:37 PM
Oh like you're not

Only during the Gabcast do I listen in the nude sir. For Art, I dress casually, for Hoagland I dress as the pope. And then I get stoned.

GravitySucks

Did anybody see the Bruce Willis movie "Looper"?  Thoughts?

Robert

...and then your father survives, so you have no reason to build a time machine....

coaster

i broke my charger and my battery is almost dead. If I move, the tablet stops charging. This is going to be a long night.

SciFiAuthor

Sean92008

Evening all!

Hahaha!  Talking meat.  I've had a few hamburgers call out to me...  [drool] Hamburger.

Hautex

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 06, 2015, 10:29:44 PM
It's like my friend finding a little bag of dried Psilocybe cubensis mushrooms in my spice cabinet the other day. I honestly don't know how that got there.  ???
sorry, can I please have those back? What a party, eh?

Sean92008

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 06, 2015, 10:32:20 PM
I was thinking that, she's taken to this really nicely.

1000% better than carbon deeoxide crap.  The only thing I hear is the different takes.  She needs to pump her processing and keep her mic proximities straight from take to take.