• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150928 - Nick Redfern - Unsolved Mysteries - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, September 28, 2015, 08:02:28 PM

maren

Quote from: Barfly on September 28, 2015, 11:55:01 PM
As much as we kid around on here Art is nice enough to mention us, lets not fuck that up

And he really likes BelGab -- I'm thinking he doesn't check in and post elsewhere with such regularity/frequency.

You're wise, Barfly. 

Rocky4228

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 29, 2015, 12:05:33 AM
*Sigh* St. Louis Rams. *Reminisces*
James Laurinitis just broke the franchise record for tackles.  I remember here in Minnesota when he chose the Buckeyes over the Gophers and the senior sports columnist in town (currently 94, still working, and a gigantic homer) that he's never get on the field for Ohio State and should have picked Minny.

Barfly

Quote from: maren on September 29, 2015, 12:08:23 AM
And he really likes BelGab -- I'm thinking he doesn't check in and post elsewhere with such regularity/frequency.

You're wise, Barfly.
I would never do anything to damage the reputation of this forum, wait, we have a reputation?  8)

ShayP

Quote from: Rocky4228 on September 29, 2015, 12:08:40 AM
James Laurinitis just broke the franchise record for tackles.

Really!?  :o  The Rams had a lot of great defenders in the past.  Didn't realize he made such an impact.  Wow.  Good for him...his Pop surely is proud.

TigerLily

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:12:05 AM
I would never do anything to damage the reputation of this forum, wait, we have a reputation?  8)
Agents of Satan

starrmtn001

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:12:05 AM
Vaguely Lovable. ;)

ArJuna

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:07:34 AM
I dont listen to C2C, i pick and choose what Art shows i want to listen to, for example i dont like the ghost stuff or the remote viewing stuff, to me its just BS, but thats just me.

IMO your making a mistake to discount RV and ghost phenomena.  I've had personal experiences clearly indicating both are real. That said, the ghost stuff is usually not worth the time to me and I am no fan of Ed Dames, who is maybe the greatest bullshitter on radio.  Dames tops even Sean David Morton's nonsense. 

AppealPlay

Romanian caller sounds like every Soviet in a Hollywood movie.

Barfly

Quote from: ArJuna on September 29, 2015, 12:18:06 AM
IMO your making a mistake to discount RV and ghost phenomena.  I've had personal experiences clearly indicating both are real. That said, the ghost stuff is usually not worth the time to me and I am no fan of Ed Dames, who is maybe the greatest bullshitter on radio.  Dames tops even Sean David Morton's nonsense.
We all have our personal choices i like the shows with the likes of people like Michio Kaku, hard science is my forte

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:22:36 AM
We all have our personal choices i like the shows with the likes of people like Michio Kaku, hard science is my forte

That's my only gripe with MITD, the science/futurism guests have been rare as hen's teeth.

Zenman

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:22:36 AM

I'd like to hear Michio's take on the Mars water. And the feasibility of brine shrimp people therein.

Barfly

Quote from: Zenman on September 29, 2015, 12:26:03 AM
I'd like to hear Michio's take on the Mars water. And the feasibility of brine shrimp people therein.
LOL, I feed my slat water fish brine shrimp, wonder if Mars brine shrimp tastes diff?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Zenman on September 29, 2015, 12:26:03 AM

They'd be horribly mutated from the radiation on the surface. Think "Planet of the Mutant Crab Lice".

norland2424

i wonder if there are any reports of MIB being shot or attacked?

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on September 29, 2015, 12:24:38 AM
That's my only gripe with MITD, the science/futurism guests have been rare as hen's teeth.
Don't give up hope, Sci. Art has mentioned both Michio and Neal DeGrasse

AppealPlay

Man, I'm completely different than most of you.  I don't care for the real science guys.  I like the crazies.  The more far out the better.

Zenman

Quote from: Barfly on September 29, 2015, 12:27:47 AM
LOL, I feed my slat water fish brine shrimp, wonder if Mars brine shrimp tastes diff?

I hear they're crunchy. What're slat water fish?