• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 09, 2016, 12:09:39 PM

He might have already edited that part out of the audio,

Brig,...

Johnny B. did clean up the audio...

For any of you guys, who downloaded the Ep. 654 MP3 on 12/7 ... you have a keeper for the archives...

The 33:35 blooper will be something to sell on eBay, or at least a You-Tube loop for everyone to enjoy as a future memory...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 09, 2016, 02:51:26 PM
Brig,...

Johnny B. did clean up the audio...

For any of you guys, who downloaded the Ep. 654 MP3 on 12/7 ... you have a keeper for the archives...

The 33:35 blooper will be something to sell on eBay, or at least a You-Tube loop for everyone to enjoy as a future memory...

Bomar

Thank You for saving the time it would have taken me to listen to the entire dreary thing Bomar.  :-*

i cannot type on this fucking laptop! Bomar, watch your "six" ! i have had these neighbor problems for years. Also, the early bird gets the good stuff. I will treasure that episode, to remind me Wells is a real human. The last episode sucked. Hoping for better tonight.
"Have a nice weekend all" whatever the hell that is supposed to mean.
T.O.L OUT!

Bomar

Larry,...

Are you there or over here under this rock...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 656 â€" Dr. Darrell Hamamoto

Friday December 9th 2016

In this edition we welcome Dr. Darrell Hamamoto back onto the Bridge for insight into Bob Dylan’s non-interest in receiving his Nobel Peace Prize, nor the public’s opinion of the matter; and the true meaning behind Madd Magazine, Bent, and Cracked Comics.

Madd Magazine, Bent, and Cracked Comics...

Someone else did drugs as a kid or at least played in the chemical storage room when the teacher was out in the hallway...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Lilith

Has Wells had a recent episode dedicated to Julian Assange, and Wikileaks etc. ?

Jackstar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 10, 2016, 07:17:19 AM
Has Wells had a recent episode dedicated to Julian Assange, and Wikileaks etc. ?

When I go back and listen to my archives, I'll start around Octoberish when the rug got pulled out.

But in direct answer to your question, I don't think so, I don't know, and probably not.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on December 10, 2016, 07:30:02 AM
When I go back and listen to my archives, I'll start around Octoberish when the rug got pulled out.

But in direct answer to your question, I don't think so, I don't know, and probably not.

Thank You Jackstar.  :-*

Bomar

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 10, 2016, 07:17:19 AM

Brig,...

Julian Assange update ...

Listen to Ep. 653, .... start listening at 21:50 til 25:55 ...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 10, 2016, 08:53:47 AM
Brig,...

Julian Assange update ...

Listen to Ep. 653, .... start listening at 21:50 til 25:55 ...

Bomar

Only 4 minutes on this important situation?

Ok, well, I'm not surprised.  Thank You Bomar, I'll check out those 4 minutes.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

45,000 Bots and Surfing Trolls actually like Johnny B...

But in reality, I suspect less than 250 people really listen to him...

I myself, enjoy being a member of an exclusive group; rather than another head in a field of chattel…

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight tonight on KLIF570 (radio program) @ 10pm to Midnight (Central Time)…

Link:  http://streema.com/radios/570_KLIF (works best for most systems)…

Our guest today is Anthony Patch - Dec 11 2016…

Last seen Ep. 646, on November 22th 2016…

Anthony Patch will be joining us live in studio this evening!...

Researcher, Author & Speaker, Anthony is best known for his extensive, leading-edge and revelatory research focused upon the work being done in Geneva Switzerland with the Large Hadron Collider, part of the CERN organization… Specifically, as these experiments and the science itself; relates to Bible Prophecy and other Woo-Woo Stuff…

Studio Lines will be open - please join the conversation...
1- 888-787-5543...

Enjoy…

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 10, 2016, 02:54:44 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

45,000 Bots and Surfing Trolls actually like Johnny B...

But in reality, I suspect less than 250 people really listen to him...

I myself, enjoy being a member of an exclusive group; rather than another head in a field of chattel…

Bomar

Did it ever cross your mind that you might be a member of a group of exclusive chattel.. Bomar?  Just wonderin'.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 10, 2016, 05:29:23 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight tonight on KLIF570 (radio program) @ 10pm to Midnight (Central Time)…

Our guest today is Anthony Patch - Dec 11 2016…

Last seen Ep. 646, on November 22th 2016…

Researcher, Author & Speaker, Anthony is best known for his extensive, leading-edge and revelatory research focused upon the work being done in Geneva Switzerland with the Large Hadron Collider, part of the CERN organization… Specifically, as these experiments and the science itself; relates to Bible Prophecy and other Woo-Woo Stuff…

1- 888-787-5543...

Enjoy…

Bomar

Bah Humbug!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Is this portion of BellGab "Social Media" or "Anti-Social Media"...

I suspect anti-social media, since we tell truth which pisses off those living in the imaginary media/matrix...

But, then again, I may only be a figment of your imagination or just a blogger with an organic cattle farm...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 11, 2016, 10:49:52 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Is this portion of BellGab "Social Media" or "Anti-Social Media"...

I suspect anti-social media, since we tell truth which pisses off those living in the imaginary media/matrix...

But, then again, I may only be a figment of your imagination or just a blogger with an organic cattle farm...

Bomar

Either way Bomar, we're all glad you're here. 

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight #27 â€" DisCERNment or Deception with Anthony Patch...

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BluV6rPUrt0  ...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 657- Dr. John Fuller & Wolf

Tuesday December 13th 2016

In this edition we welcome diversity champion Dr. John Fuller on board to look at the fine edge between diversity and racism, and how the two are often confused. Then, an update from the Wolf of Sandy Hook, bringing you the latest developments from his recent trip to Connecticut.

Diversity or Racism; if you have to ask, you are a Racist...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 658 â€" J.J. McCartney, Wesley Clark Jr. & James Martinez

Wednesday December 14th 2016

In this edition we speak with J.J. McCartney to analyze how liberalism has set America back for the last eight years, going into detail on how the left still tries to wage their war of ideals on America by bullying, and what the proper response is. Then, we welcome back Wesley Clark Jr. and James Martinez for behind the scenes insight into the White Rock standoff.

Liberalism, Bullying, and Indian Rights...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 14, 2016, 08:01:57 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 658 â€" J.J. McCartney, Wesley Clark Jr. & James Martinez

Wednesday December 14th 2016

In this edition we speak with J.J. McCartney to analyze how liberalism has set America back for the last eight years, going into detail on how the left still tries to wage their war of ideals on America by bullying, and what the proper response is. Then, we welcome back Wesley Clark Jr. and James Martinez for behind the scenes insight into the White Rock standoff.

Liberalism, Bullying, and Indian Rights...

Bomar

Well Bomar, this morning I thought I'd give Wells a bit of a listen with my morning coffee, and guess what?  His page doesn't even load.  I remember the days of waiting and waiting for the page to load, but this morning, it wont load at at all.  To be honest, I don't even consider myself a CTM listener anymore, even tho I am paid until September.

It's good to see you are still a regular listener Bomar.  At least I know what thread to read to lsee how you're doing.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brigâ,,¢Â©2015 on December 15, 2016, 06:41:27 AM
Well Bomar, this morning I thought I'd give Wells a bit of a listen with my morning coffee, and guess what?  His page doesn't even load.  I remember the days of waiting and waiting for the page to load, but this morning, it wont load at at all.  To be honest, I don't even consider myself a CTM listener anymore, even tho I am paid until September.

It's good to see you are still a regular listener Bomar.  At least I know what thread to read to lsee how you're doing.

I haven't been able to download or stream for the past two days.  Anybody know what the problem is?

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 15, 2016, 08:40:25 AM

I haven't been able to download or stream for the past two days.  Anybody know what the problem is?

Kid,...

I have not had any problems, but then again; I am "special"...

I still like and have always liked President Obama...

I guess you should have ordered the secret decoder ring...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on December 15, 2016, 09:02:02 AM
Kid,...

I have not had any problems, but then again; I am "special"...

I still like and have always liked President Obama...

I guess you should have ordered the secret decoder ring...

Bomar

CTM pages are loading for me now, but it's too late. I already listened to something else with my morning coffee.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 659 â€" Gerald Celente & Dr. Joseph Farrell

Thursday December 15th 2016

In this edition we welcome the publisher of the Trends Journal, Gerald Celente, to cover topics of Snowflakes and their professors, the global economy, President-Elect Trump’s victory and more. Then we speak to Dr. Joseph Farrell about the state of our lacking education system and what needs to be changed to increase the critical thinking in public school, and the reliability of memory.

Gerry, Donny, and Joey...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 660 â€" Dr. Demetra Antimisiaris

Friday December 16th 2016
In this edition we welcome Dr. Demetra Antimisiaris to speak about the abuse of opiate drugs, how there are checks to get a firearm, but no background checks on what drugs are being prescribed by different doctors, how the loss of critical thinking is not being taught at the university level, and much more.

Drugs, Firearms. and Loss of Critical Thinking...

Sounds like a fun Friday Night...

Bomar

Kidnostad3

In the intro to Dec 13 edition we heard John tell us that the "Wolf" (Wolfgang Halbig)  would be telling us about a breakthrough in his never-ending attempt to prove that the Sandy Hook shooting is a hoax and that nobody died.  What I later heard from the "Wolf" is that he appeared in court in connection with complaints alleged in the in Posner's suit against him.  The result was that the suit was referred to trial in the absence of a petition to dismiss which he blamed on his lawyer and took no responsibility for.  The "breakthrough" is that he will be granted the right of discovery.  WTF?  A breakthrough would be dismissal of the suit rather than his having to go to trial. He implies that discovery will afford him the opportunity to depose certain people which will go far to prove his hoax theory and that things are going well for him, but obtw, he will need more money.

How the hell can a seemingly intelligent person like Wells continue to support this obvious fraud.  At some point in the future it will be shown that Halbeig is a con man and that John is an idiot for swallowing his bullshit. 

Bomar

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 17, 2016, 11:36:41 AM

At some point in the future it will be shown that Halbeig is a con man and that John is an idiot for swallowing his bullshit.

Kid,...

I spent 15 years fucking with this legal shit, a property line dispute, from one court to another, I always win by proving incompetence on the other side...

It cost me a few bucks, but I proved the wrong...

Problem is, if recorded court records/documents do not exactly define the wrong, another court appearance will be required/expected, because the other party argues about missing facts in the previous recorded court judgments, which they previously agreed to...

This is why the American Legal System is fucked; there is never a closure as long as a minimum wage idiot records the data...

Even though we, the American citizens, pay top dollar for the required court procedure, the court system hires idiots to save money...

To fix this, make the high priced lawyers, and accountable responsible, liable for any mistakes and assume all proper legal paperwork and concluding procedure in all, to which they have advertised to providing...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Our guests today - Dec 17 2016

Part #2 with @Anthony Patch and Kris Etmn

Last seen on Ep. 646, November 22th 2016…

Notice: They are christian religion junkies, they ignored the Akkadian Empire: Pre-Sumerian,  and the Zoroastrians: Pre-Persian, one of the world's oldest religions…

Researcher, Author & Speaker, Anthony is best known for his extensive, leading-edge and revelatory research focused upon the work being done in Geneva Switzerland with the Large Hadron Collider, part of the CERN organization… Specifically, as these experiments, and science itself, relate to Bible prophecy…

1- 888-787-5543...

Enjoy…

Bomar