• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

ksm32

Episode 363.

Carl Teichrib & Patrick Wood:: Transhumanism.

If you're a Caravaner, watch, and listen to the show! Definitely one of my favorites, and they even have a few contagious chuckles along the way.

That was a good one, last night's episode was pretty damn good too. Episode 518

Dim the Lights and Settle in for the Ride as in this edition Dr. Bill Deagle joins us and discusses quantum everything. Then, Dr. Paul A. Byrne and Bernice Jones come aboard with startling information regarding a fairly common "community service." Brain death is not death.
Episode 519 tonight

Episode 522, a five star interview. Dr. Paul La Violette. Superconducting levitation thrusters, with proven science, followed by an interesting Hollywood martial artist, who fought on screen with Jackie Chan, and appeared in the Avatar movie.
Episode 524, James Perloff, and Michael Hoffman, revisionist historian.
Episode 525 one of my favorite professors, Dr. Darryl Hammamoto.
All well worth a listen. I hope John will put the La Violette episode on youtube.
peace.
out.

Elane237

Last night, 5/11, podcast on CTM seemed pretty interesting.  Anyone have any comments? "advanced technology consultant Mike Waters on board to discuss how the most fundamental belief of physicists is wrong. Then, author and friend of the Caravan, Mark Dice comes aboard to discuss a multitude of topics including the open censoring of Conservative viewpoints, minority privilege and much more.

It's impossible to know more than an hour ahead of the post what the topic is about -a real bummer for me. Did John B add "moderated" comments to the show yet? I mostly watch / listen to a show only after reading the comments to get a feel for the content.  That's why I wait and read comments on the Youtube channel.  Moderated "subscriber" comments would be a great addition to the show IMO and would be a good incentive for people to subscribe instead of waiting on Youtube posts.

Episode 529: Mike Waters and Mark Dice
I would have to listen again to Mr. Waters as I fell asleep sometime during his presentation. However, I was surprised by Mark Dice, as he has written a number of books, but is famous for his youtube videos. Most interviewers ask him mostly about those, but there is a lot more to Mark than I thought. His half of the interview was very good,in my opinion.
I agree with you Elane about having to wait all day to find out who the guests are, but I'm sure John does that to delay any electronic interference as much as possible,
and it DOES happen.
peace

Jackstar, do you not like Dice for some reason?
It appears so.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 13, 2016, 11:22:25 AM
Jackstar, do you not like Dice for some reason?
It appears so.
Gee! I  was wondering the same thing!  Sort of remind me of the rumor that has been circulating or years that Alex Jones is really Bill Hicks.   Lolol!

Highlight of last week: Episode 527 Jeroen van Stratten, Global BEM (breakthrough energy movement) at least for me.

Past time for the program. No messages, no notice. I do not know what is happening.

Apparently,  there was some glitch in the program. Episode 532 is up, just home page not updated to reflect that. Troy Anderson, co-author of the "Babylon Code",
and a preacher named Michael Snyder. Oh boy.

Quote from: Original Larry on May 17, 2016, 08:50:02 AM
Apparently,  there was some glitch in the program. Episode 532 is up, just home page not updated to reflect that. Troy Anderson, co-author of the "Babylon Code",
and a preacher named Michael Snyder. Oh boy.

Yeah, "Week 3" was listed, but going to a "page not found" notice. 532 was actually uploaded around the normal time, but you had to figure out the file's name to download it. Type in the day's episode into the search and if there's something like guest media and a link to purchase each show, it's probably been put up.

Just Me

Quote from: Jackstar on May 13, 2016, 08:59:41 AM
Snip, snip, snip the shit

You know what would be totally funny is if you put Art balls face on the knifer stabbin snoory in the back or maybe vice a versa.

Shits and giggles to all.

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on May 17, 2016, 09:20:21 AM
Yeah, "Week 3" was listed, but going to a "page not found" notice. 532 was actually uploaded around the normal time, but you had to figure out the file's name to download it. Type in the day's episode into the search and if there's something like guest media and a link to purchase each show, it's probably been put up.

Finally got the word, new hands  on deck, some errors were made. They still have Friday's show description on the home page. Oh well.
Thanks, BCF

Episode 533: at 10:28 CST, click, refresh, click, refresh, repeat ad nauseam.
nothing.

Meh, guest media isn't even showing up for today. You said you got word of errors? Facebook? There's not much beyond some people wondering where the caravan is. I'm getting towards the end of my subscription, so I'm thinking about letting it go until the program gets back together.

[edit]

533 finally got uploaded, no update on front page.

MP3 was uploaded, but not listed for whatever reason. Just copy the download link for yesterday's file, then substitute the file name with C2M-533-A-Nicholls_Ulbricht-5-17-16.mp3

Well, got a nice reply from C2M, they're having a real shit show getting everything up to speed. A lot of new stuff all at once.

weedeater

This shitstorm was prophesied to John in jebediah vs lucifer, page 3 of the voynich manuscript but he failed to act on it and pushed all the changes through, much to the chagrin of his semi loyal fickle flock.

Lilith

Yeah, I'm done for good this time.  Hearing Well's comments about the people at "something gab" was the last straw for me, on top of all these difficulties with the site.

I never listened to ALL the episodes, just the ones with guests I am interested in. I missed hearing his "something gab" comments till a kind bellgabber pointed them out to me.

Jackstar

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2016, 06:36:20 AM
Yeah, I'm done for good this time.

I miss you. Praise Sweetie.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on May 18, 2016, 06:48:01 AM
I miss you. Praise Sweetie.

For what it's worth, I don't like Mark Dice either.

it's just as well, guys, things not going so well at the Caravan. Monday, sound, but no
video, last night (I presume, as nothing was up when I bailed) ,no sound, just Vimeo,
besides, my computer locked up, and that was it. Fortunately, there is EODR.
I'm getting close to the end of my subscription, too.

weedeater

Two months to go.  I have been on and off this train wreck for over a year, hoping for improvement.  John seems to be a good guy but I can read the Drudge articles myself and his constant "wow" and "just keep goin"comments instead of a discussion just don't cut it.  I know it's harsh but his voice is starting to bug me too.

AceAzzameen

I think my subscription is almost up too, not planning on renewing... I do like John, he has an iconic voice, but I usually only listen to guests that interest me, but that is getting too few and far between. I have no interest in listening to these preachers or religious yahoos he always brings on the show. I know there's a certain audience he caters to, but he has to switch things up. Make mine EODR, always and forever just like Luther Vandross sang. Best show going today. Excelsior.

Elane237

Quote from: brig on May 18, 2016, 06:36:20 AM
Yeah, I'm done for good this time.  Hearing Well's comments about the people at "something gab" was the last straw for me, on top of all these difficulties with the site.

I never listened to ALL the episodes, just the ones with guests I am interested in. I missed hearing his "something gab" comments till a kind bellgabber pointed them out to me.
Was John's "something gab" referring to this bellgab forum?  This forum is invaluable for people who have an interest in hearing about his show before actually signing up.  It provides feedback - some is positive and some not so much, but at least people can make up their minds based on what others have said about his show.  I see nothing wrong with that.

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on May 18, 2016, 12:05:40 PM
Was John's "something gab" referring to this bellgab forum?  This forum is invaluable for people who have an interest in hearing about his show before actually signing up.  It provides feedback - some is positive and some not so much, but at least people can make up their minds based on what others have said about his show.  I see nothing wrong with that.

Episode 79, 41 or so minutes in.  Listen in and see what you think.  I hear it is not the only time, but then I only listened to guests I was interested in, and started skipping his messages from the Pulpit pretty early on.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 18, 2016, 08:24:57 AM
it's just as well, guys, things not going so well at the Caravan. Monday, sound, but no
video, last night (I presume, as nothing was up when I bailed) ,no sound, just Vimeo,
besides, my computer locked up, and that was it. Fortunately, there is EODR.
I'm getting close to the end of my subscription, too.
I have been holding off renewing my subscription until he delivered on more of his promises made from the very beginning ... i.e. some live shows, the guest forum, call-ins, etc.  The only thing he has done since day one was come out of the dark and show his face. It took months to get him to come out and show himself.  I don't believe there is a glitch in the show; the glitch is in John himself.  He's battling something or someone that's attacking his character and inflating the ego.

I sincerely believe he means well and his heart is in the right place, but that ego and ungodly rants are very destructive.

Audio is up now, I guess I'll stick with it a while longer. John is so secretive about everything! And oh yes, he jabbed bellgab pretty good, which really pissed me off, since I started this thread after he deleted the forum and then the comment section,
then I have to hear him run down bellgab. I think I commented on it at the time.
Sent him an e-mail about it. I'm sure Dianne screened it out.
Still, besides EODR, John's show is still my favorite.

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on May 18, 2016, 01:40:21 PM
And oh yes, he jabbed bellgab pretty good, which really pissed me off, since I started this thread after he deleted the forum and then the comment section,
then I have to hear him run down bellgab. I think I commented on it at the time.
Sent him an e-mail about it. I'm sure Dianne screened it out.
Still, besides EODR, John's show is still my favorite.
Funny how he claims to never read his own forum before he shut it down; yet he takes time out of his busy schedule to read yours? Michael Rivera (What Really Happened), Corbett Report, David Icke and many other shows I listen to often comment in their own forum.  This reduces hostile commenters and their audience appreciates the fact that their views and opinions are being taken seriously.  Not that I care much for him, but that's how Alex Jones grew his audience to the millions of listeners all over the world; by listening to his audience.