• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes

They (modern manufacturers), now have an Electronic Arc Welding Mask that changes from Clear to Light Blocking, (Auto Darkening), if you want to be more modern...

I am not sure, if they are as Safe as the Standard Lensed Arc Welding Hood, when viewing an Eclipse, but I do use, (have been using), one of these when I am welding, for the last 5 years...

eBay link:   https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dmd=1&_from=R40&_nkw=arc+welding+hood&_sop=15  ...

Here is an Inexpensive Pair of Glasses that should be OK...

Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Mask Helmet Eyes Goggle Welder Glasses Arc ....... ($7.66 w/ free shipping)  ...

Link:   www.ebay.com/itm/Solar-Powered-Auto-Darkening-Welding-Mask-Helmet-Eyes-Goggle-Welder-Glasses-Arc-/222609547624?hash=item33d4902168:g:C8AAAOSwkttZZGgA   ...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 15, 2017, 11:31:18 AM
Dudes and Dudettes

They (modern manufacturers), now have an Electronic Arc Welding Mask that changes from Clear to Light Blocking, (Auto Darkening), if you want to be more modern...

I am not sure, if they are as Safe as the Standard Lensed Arc Welding Hood, when viewing an Eclipse, but I do use, (have been using), one of these when I am welding, for the last 5 years...

eBay link:   https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dmd=1&_from=R40&_nkw=arc+welding+hood&_sop=15  ...

Here is an Inexpensive Pair of Glasses that should be OK...

Solar Powered Auto Darkening Welding Mask Helmet Eyes Goggle Welder Glasses Arc ....... ($7.66 w/ free shipping)  ...

Link:   www.ebay.com/itm/Solar-Powered-Auto-Darkening-Welding-Mask-Helmet-Eyes-Goggle-Welder-Glasses-Arc-/222609547624?hash=item33d4902168:g:C8AAAOSwkttZZGgA   ...

Bomar

Bomar, please check your PM box here at bellgab.   :-*

Lilith

Weedy, O'Lary, Dr MDMD, please check your pm's   :-*

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 792 â€" William Lawrence

Tuesday August 15th 2017...

In this edition we welcome William Lawrence, who claims to have discovered in 2015 that sunlight can be used to communicate with ghosts and extra-terrestrials... He tells John about his evidence, quantum technologies, scientists using the same techniques and more...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on August 15, 2017, 07:30:32 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 792 â€" William Lawrence

Tuesday August 15th 2017...

In this edition we welcome William Lawrence, who claims to have discovered in 2015 that sunlight can be used to communicate with ghosts and extra-terrestrials... He tells John about his evidence, quantum technologies, scientists using the same techniques and more...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Mr. Lawrence must be using Nobel diplomas as toilet paper and the gold medal as coffee cup coasters whilst solving all the world's conflicts and hunger in Africa in his spare time.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Sorry, I suspected someone else would have listed last night's interview, Larry...

Episode 793 â€" Dane Wigington

Wednesday August 16th 2017

In this edition we welcome back Dane Wigington to discuss the latest about jet aircraft spraying in furtherance of climate engineering, strange weather conditions, Siberian Methane craters and much more.

Worth your time listening to this interview...

Bomar

I really do not care for Mr. Wiggington, sorry.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 794 â€" JoAnne and James Moriarty

Thursday August 17th 2017

In this edition we welcome back JoAnne and James Moriarty to continue to tell the truth about the Libyan War and how to see through false flag operations; drawing parallels along the way with what happened in Libya contrasted to the United States presently, and going into detail about Italy’s colonization efforts in Libya, unknown Libyan resources, and the solution for peace through the native tribes...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 795 â€" Larry Nichols, Stewart Rhodes & Navy Jack

Friday August 18th 2017

In this edition we welcome Stewart Rhodes accompanied by “Navy Jack” to discuss the risks that face the Presidential Cabinet, what the Oath Keepers are doing in these rough times that we face, and how you can become active within your community... But first, Larry Nichols joins us with commentary regarding the events in Charlottesville, Va. and what is being overlooked in mainstream reporting...

Ark Midnight is this Saturday night on radio station 570 KLIF at 9 p.m. (CST). Our guest for the night will be William H. Wisecarver... Tune in for a great conversation and some great tunes!...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on August 17, 2017, 04:32:36 PM
I really do not care for Mr. Wiggington, sorry.

10/10 for staying in character, but obviously, minus several million for obvious stooge.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

The missing 911 - 28 pages...

Link: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2994083-28-Pages.html#document/p11/a308040  ...

Actual Document...

Link:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2994083/28-Pages.pdf  ...

If you wanted to know...

Bomar

Quote from: Bomar on August 17, 2017, 07:15:10 PM
Larry.

Want to see something cool...

Check out this link:  https://charlotte.craigslist.org/tfr/d/actors-and-photographers/6253305119.html  ...

Bomar
I did check it out, found it to be very interesting, if not surprising.
Good work.

Lilith

I just started to listen to Episode 795 â€" Larry Nichols, Stewart Rhodes & Navy Jack.  At the beginning of the episode, Wells said YouTube just demonitised all his stuff.  i don't know what made me decide to watch it, I haven't listened to Wells in many moons.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 796 â€" Pascale Naessens

Tuesday August 22nd 2017

In this edition we welcome Pascale Naessens to tell us about her time as a model and what led her to telling people about food and how to improve your diet... Pascale informs us about using butter, oils, water, and salt to season and prepare foods more naturally; also highlighting the benefits of using ceramic kitchenware and more...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Good luck listening to it, Bomar. I cannot download mp3 at all.

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on August 22, 2017, 07:31:12 PM

I cannot download mp3 at all.

Larry,...

What is wrong with your system...

Bomar

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 03:39:49 AM
G'Morning Michael.  I'm listening now.

Morning brig enjoy ☕️

Lilith

Quote from: username on August 23, 2017, 03:59:25 AM

Morning brig enjoy ☕️

Wells is still enjoyable when he's not in his Evangelical Preacher mode...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on August 23, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
Wells is still enjoyable when he's not in his Evangelical Preacher mode...

Definitely not the first time I've heard that, he's got some magick left. I think he's changed a bit, but still entertaining.

Thanks for listening

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 797 â€" Jeff Yago & George Webb[color=rgb

Wednesday August 23rd 2017

In this edition we welcome back George Webb during the news section for the latest on the Awan Brothers... Then, first-timer Jeff Yago comes aboard bringing over 40 years of experience in the engineering field designing solar and emergency backup power stations to us; giving tips on how to survive off the grid, become a prepper, how to maintain your gear and more...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 798 â€" Jack Sen

Thursday August 24th 2017

In this edition we welcome back Jack Sen for an update regarding the European Union and United Kingdom; developments with the Alt Right, Richard Spencer, George Soros, and Antifa...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 799 â€" Lee Stranahan

Friday August 25th 2017
In this edition we welcome Lee Stranahan to the program for the first time... He is a former reporter from Breitbart News and now the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Populist.TV... Stranahan and John have a very insightful discussion about the DNC, the history of the Ukraine, President Trump and the on-going media hoax, the leaders of Black Lives Matter and what their undisclosed agenda is...

Don’t forget about Ark Midnight on radio station 570 KLIF from 9 p.m.to Midnight (CST)... Our guest this Saturday is William Binney... Be sure to tune in for great tunes and informative talk...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on August 26, 2017, 07:21:25 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 799 â€" Lee Stranahan

Friday August 25th 2017
In this edition we welcome Lee Stranahan to the program for the first time... He is a former reporter from Breitbart News and now the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Populist.TV... Stranahan and John have a very insightful discussion about the DNC, the history of the Ukraine, President Trump and the on-going media hoax, the leaders of Black Lives Matter and what their undisclosed agenda is...

Don’t forget about Ark Midnight on radio station 570 KLIF from 9 p.m.to Midnight (CST)... Our guest this Saturday is William Binney... Be sure to tune in for great tunes and informative talk...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Does anybody here go to Wells chat page on Saturday nights?

A pretty good week all said. No preachers, no gold shills, no programs next week.
cool.
FYI Brig, I never am awake for the Saturday program, but I do read some of the chat from time to time. Have you noticed how many people suck up to Wells no matter what he says, or how bad the program is? I don't get it.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on August 27, 2017, 07:09:27 PM
A pretty good week all said. No preachers, no gold shills, no programs next week.
cool.
FYI Brig, I never am awake for the Saturday program, but I do read some of the chat from time to time. Have you noticed how many people suck up to Wells no matter what he says, or how bad the program is? I don't get it.

Yeah, YUCK!

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on August 27, 2017, 07:09:27 PM
Have you noticed how many people suck up to Wells no matter what he says, or how bad the program is? I don't get it.

Well, he is a gentleman and a scholar.

weedeater

Quote from: Jackstar on August 29, 2017, 05:45:00 AM
Well, he is a gentleman and a scholar.

He's taking the week off (good timing), probably visiting at Joel Osteen's humble abode.