• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 24, 2017, 08:09:22 AM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you missed Saturday night's Ark Midnight, here it is...

Ark Midnight - Episode 57 - The Secret Life of Cold War Engineer Wallace Clauson

Link: https://caravantomidnight.com/ark-midnight-episode-57-secret-life-cold-war-engineer-wallace-clauson/ ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

I'll try to listen now Bomar.

Quote from: weedeater on July 22, 2017, 04:42:58 PM
Johns' dulcet tones take on a whole new meaning if you crank the speed up to  2X while he is reading the news.  I have tried this method when Lionel is thesaurusing (sic) through his discourses, although he has toned it down a bit lately, preferring to get to the meat of the matter.

Lionel apparently lost his mind, at least temporarily, hopefully the cranial swelling is subsiding. I'll have to try that speeding up of Wells, I would like to hear it.

Quote from: Bomar on July 23, 2017, 05:26:28 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Did you ever want to make a personal nuclear device?...

I did, made it from stuff around the farm...

Not really, what I made just made a poof, and a discussing smell...

Next time I am shopping on eBay...

Bomar
I KNEW IT!

albrecht

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight - Episode 57 - The Secret Life of Cold War Engineer Wallace Clauson

Link: https://caravantomidnight.com/ark-midnight-episode-57-secret-life-cold-war-engineer-wallace-clauson/ ...

Enjoy...

Bomar
Takk, downloaded and will listen. A little bit mad that my last Torsdag was missing some fireworks, fighting, and burning and new beginning. But, I guess, I can wait. My blanket and akavit was so well placed though.  Still wondering if you aren't some shill for a new DC Comicbook movie, dammit.  ;)

Bomar

Quote from: albrecht on July 24, 2017, 09:02:09 PM

... A new DC Comicbook movie...

Allie,...

I prefer "Marvell" myself...

But the new movie title will be, "The Nuclear Farmer"...

He uses the Simple Indigestion in Ruminants, to cause the world to tilt and avoid an asteroid...

Then fights the aliens with his atomic manure gun...

Don't miss the up coming previews...

Coming to a neighborhood theater close to you...

"That glowing smell in the air, is the smell of freedom"...

Bomar

albrecht

Quote from: Bomar on July 24, 2017, 09:29:30 PM
Allie,...

I prefer "Marvell" myself...

But the new movie title will be, "The Nuclear Farmer"...

He uses the Simple Indigestion in Ruminants, to cause the world to tilt and avoid an asteroid...

Then fights the aliens with his atomic manure gun...

Don't miss the up coming previews...

Coming to a neighborhood theater close to you...

"That glowing smell in the air, is the smell of freedom"...

Bomar
SIMPLE ingestion in ruminants! Ha. I get befuddled by my, infrequent, indigestion in myself. And, I thought, eating enough fried chicken gizzards at Golden Chick, and road-side stations back in the day when folks appreciated the other parts of a bird like livers etc, would serve me right with regard to other type of digestion issues! But to ponder multiple stomachs, and to remuniate on them! No thank you!
ps: I don't see any of those movies and comics and disregard them, or their Hollywood incantations. I got Eddas enough to deal with and just waiting for the end-game!

cweb

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Enjoy...

Bomar
I'm only about 40 minutes in to this show, but it's pretty darn interesting. John does a great job with historical or "here's my/his/her story" topics. Some of his old Coast shows in the genre (like the Tosh Plumlee ep) are still my favorites in that realm.

Quote from: cweb on July 25, 2017, 05:15:55 AM
I'm only about 40 minutes in to this show, but it's pretty darn interesting. John does a great job with historical or "here's my/his/her story" topics. Some of his old Coast shows in the genre (like the Tosh Plumlee ep) are still my favorites in that realm.

It was a good show and the kind of thing that got me to sign up way back when. I even laughed at Wells' inconsistencies such as "I'm not a woo guy..." then immediately bringing up Roswell, but not in a condescending way.

Have you guys noticed the Saturday shows seem to be better than the ones we pay for? John has his "real radio voice" on, like he did on "Coast", and the guests are more interesting, for the most part. Friday's CTM really sucked, first guest dropped out, second guest's audio was terrible if I remember correctly.
Anyway, just an observation.

Quote from: albrecht on July 20, 2017, 06:20:37 PM
I don't buy into most of Dietrich's theories or views but I agree with his general view of Aquino. He now can go on shows and come off as ok or normal but he was into a lot of weird stuff and had position of some influence/power which, at the time at least officially, was not the modern 'come as you are,' 'self-identify as whatever you want' 'Satan is good, Satan is your friend' Obama military or society. So how could a self-proclaimed Satanist and weirdo have a high level position in the military? And he can claim guilt by association but looking the Presidio and that stuff and his connections to certain people? And media appearances and stuff he wrote? Even Army regs, at the time at least, about grooming?

As it happens, I was listening to an old program by Mr. Tim Kelly with Ed Oppermann, who may be the worst podcaster in history, but apparently is a pretty good investigator, and has a knack for finding interesting guests. Anyway, Aquino's name came up in the conversation in association with the Franklin coverup.
here is the link to the interview up on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3IgwoCn-Zs

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on July 25, 2017, 05:40:27 PM
As it happens, I was listening to an old program by Mr. Tim Kelly with Ed Oppermann, who may be the worst podcaster in history, but apparently is a pretty good investigator, and has a knack for finding interesting guests. Anyway, Aquino's name came up in the conversation in association with the Franklin coverup.
here is the link to the interview up on YT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3IgwoCn-Zs
Thanks, will give a listen. Yes, that guys voice and delivery is horrible. Art sued Gunderson (RIP) and another host at WWCR back in the day for some comments they made. Another 'case' that is very interesting/troubling was "The Finders" deal in the late 80's in DC area. Some weird stuff going on and then a compound out in Va?
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/13010819/finders-keeper
"Authorities raided the group’s Glover Park duplex and a warehouse in northeast D.C. and staked out several rural properties outside Culpeper. They seized piles of documents, computers, and software. Nothing illegal was uncovered, although investigators were impressed by the array of high-tech gear in the old fish warehouse off Florida Avenue NE.

But among all the cryptic inventory, cops found a photo album entitled “The Execution of Henrietta and Igor,” a series of snapshots depicting berobed adults and children slaughtering goats in a wintry woodscape. One photo depicted giggling toddlers pulling dead kids from a womb (“Baby goats!” ran the caption); another showed a grinning adult presenting a goat’s head to a startled child.

A little blood, along with the accusations of child abuse, lit a media wildfire led by the Washington Post, which ran three front-page stories on the Finders. There were intimations that the Finders were actually agents for hire, led in lock step by a former Army intelligence officer. The New York Times reported that “some have described [the Finders] as a bizarre cult of devil worshipers.”"

ps: I laughed when JBW referred to CTM as a "tv show" on the internet. He pulled a George Norry since he always claims that about some show he does on the internet.

Bomar

Here you go Larry,...

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 780 â€" Merle Temple

Tuesday July 25th 2017

In this edition we welcome back Merle Temple for a discussion about a medley of topics including the Roswell crash, Islam, reflections on the recently released film “Dunkirk”; the progress he is making with his book and more.

Roswell, Islams, and Dunkirk... (and no mention of religion)...

What a trifecta...

Bomar

Thanks, Bomar,
What a relief!

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 25, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

Thanks, Bomar,

What a relief!

Larry,...

Flame on...

I thought you would enjoy this interview,,,

Bomar

PS: We finally got some rain, relief from the heat, I can sleep good tonight...

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 25, 2017, 09:06:41 PM
Larry,...

Flame on...

I thought you would enjoy this interview,,,

Bomar

PS: We finally got some rain, relief from the heat, I can sleep good tonight...

Rest Well Bomar!!   :-*

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Question...

Does anyone want to have a good life, work hard, live longer, and breath fresh air everyday?...

Life on a farm is your ticket...

Why do a 9 to 5, then pay to go to a gym to work out...

Also looking for investors, who want to partially own a producing farm, that you never have to visit, if you choose not to...

Interesting concepts, (some already exist); Organic cattle farm, Computer repair lab, Artist colony, Nudist ranch... 

Looking for investors...

Think of the benefits, you are on the highest ground, (60 miles south of Nashville), no neighbors within 1/2 mile of the house, and you sit on top of your own aquifer...

Space for underground bunker installations available, at your request...

Bomar

Appreciate the offer Bomar, but I'm allergic to work. (and nukes)
the other problem is: no money

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 26, 2017, 05:05:58 PM

Appreciate the offer Bomar, but I'm allergic to work. (and nukes)
the other problem is: no money

Larry,...

Not a problem,...

I can sell your body for experiments, I have a friend, (wink, wink)..

Bomar

Episode 781 - Mary Baker & Mike Kerr
Wednesday July 26th 2017

In this edition we welcome Mary Baker to explain what a “Citizen Ninja” is and how you can become one and why you should be one; telling of her background and how her goal will unite the nation once again. She also explains tribalism and how it works today. But first, Mike Kerr give us an update on the Hear The Watchmen Conference taking place between August 18th- 20th in Boise, Idaho.

The show sucked, by the way.

I am hoping for a better show tonight. They hardly ever take any of my guest suggestions anymore for whatever reason. I blame Bomar, of course. It cannot possibly be my fault.

Episode 782 â€" George Webb & Harriet Hageman
Thursday July 27th 2017

In this edition we welcome Harriet Hageman and George Webb in the news section. Hageman gives us a lesson in Government 101 and points out where we are failing in this Republic; going into great detail about the regulations that are being passed which the majority of Americans are not aware of. But first up, George Webb gives us an update on NATO, the Awan brothers, and other projects that he is working on.

George Webb is a Nephilim.

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 27, 2017, 06:20:47 PM

I blame Bomar, of course. It cannot possibly be my fault.

Larry,...

Of course it is my fault, I am in control of everything at CTM...

I recommend listening to tonight's show, at least through the George Webb interview...

And if you want pictures...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P23L-zY8CeY  ...

Bomar

Thanks, Bomar,  the first part of the show was not bad, the second part, well let's just say the lady talked so much, all I could hear was "word salad". I'll give her points for enthusiasm, though. Things must be different in Wyoming, I think she said that's where she lived. The governor here has yet to return even ONE of my phone calls.
Maybe it was the message I left, hmmm.

Bomar

Larry,...

I think "infowars" and "Fox News" listens to "CTM" or reads our forum here...

All day today they have been reporting. on what George Webb reported on for months, about the Awan brothers and their DNC connection / congressional credit union money scandal, without giving any credit to Webb...

Can you say these peeps ("infowars" and "Fox News") are ASSHOLES, I can...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 783 â€" Donald Jeffries...

Friday July 28th 2017...

In this edition we welcome Donald Jeffries on board to discuss several topics ranging from the working class not making enough to meet cost of living, new upward mobility in the job market and the life of Huey Long.

Working, Living, and the life of Huey Long...

Enjoy

Bomar

PS: And as always...

Be sure to tune in Saturday night for Ark Midnight on radio station 570 KLIF from 9 p.m. to Midnight (CST)!...

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 28, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

The governor here has yet to return even ONE of my phone calls.
Maybe it was the message I left, hmmm.

Larry,...

Besides controlling everything at CTM, I also screen your governor's phone calls...

You can blame me again, I did it...

Bomar

chefist

Quote from: Bomar on July 28, 2017, 06:30:52 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 783 â€" Donald Jeffries...

Friday July 28th 2017...

In this edition we welcome Donald Jeffries on board to discuss several topics ranging from the working class not making enough to meet cost of living, new upward mobility in the job market and the life of Huey Long.

Working, Living, and the life of Huey Long...

Enjoy

Bomar

PS: And as always...

Be sure to tune in Saturday night for Ark Midnight on radio station 570 KLIF from 9 p.m. to Midnight (CST)!...

"A Cow in Every Pot!"

Bomar

Quote from: Chefist on July 28, 2017, 06:46:42 PM

"A Cow in Every Pot!"

Chefie,...

I deal in breeding stock only, I like to see things grow and evolve...

Bomar