• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 10, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

Sure 55, but you forgot about the other missing Episodes ...

Last Week's, Ark Midnight#54 - The evolution of political Islam - With Bill Warner

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XctaqQmKzUU

and

And the Week earlier, right after the "Red Pile Expo", Ark Midnight#53 - with Doc RAM  - Physics, life, death & time travel with Dr. Richard Alan Miller ...

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_jcKlDX2Gs

Bomar

PS: Johnny B... Hey; Where is Ark Midnight#10, (there was a system's error, or was it really), we are still waiting for its appearance in the archives...

Quote from: Original Larry on Yesterday at 09:13:19 PM
   " Sure 55, but you forgot about the other missing Episodes ..."

I didn't forget, i knew you would eventually figure it out. By the way, the audio from the RAM episode would not download. Maybe they fixed it by now......or not.

albrecht

Quote from: Bomar on July 10, 2017, 09:10:42 PM
Last Week's, Ark Midnight#54 - The evolution of political Islam - With Bill Warner

and

And the Week earlier, right after the "Red Pile Expo", Ark Midnight#53 - with Doc RAM  - Physics, life, death & time travel with Dr. Richard Alan Miller ...

Bomar

PS: Johnny B... Hey; Where is Ark Midnight#10, (there was a system's error, or was it really), we are still waiting for its appearance in the archives...
Thanks!
Richard Alan Miller is always a good listen. Just started and his is on about using an oscilloscope to "ping" whoever is hacking his computer and messing with his stuff and also on the Amazon conspiracy. The Nobel Prize is archetypal- why "they are always shared" because "if one person has an idea someone else out there has it."

weedeater

Quote from: Original Larry on July 11, 2017, 03:28:57 PM
Quote from: Original Larry on Yesterday at 09:13:19 PM
   " Sure 55, but you forgot about the other missing Episodes ..."

I didn't forget, i knew you would eventually figure it out. By the way, the audio from the RAM episode would not download. Maybe they fixed it by now......or not.

O'Larry, I also had problems with the RAM download, was only able to get one minute but after a few tries was able to complete the full show - listening to it now.  BTW I did respond to your comment regarding the recent health issues Jim Marrs is currently facing (thank you for that), the reason I am referring to it here is that it is still awaiting "approval" after two and a half days!!  What is the point of commenting on CTM programs when they are published days later.

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on July 11, 2017, 06:52:36 PM
O'Larry, I also had problems with the RAM download, was only able to get one minute but after a few tries was able to complete the full show - listening to it now.  BTW I did respond to your comment regarding the recent health issues Jim Marrs is currently facing (thank you for that), the reason I am referring to it here is that it is still awaiting "approval" after two and a half days!!  What is the point of commenting on CTM programs when they are published days later.

That's another thing that really changed my feelings about the whole thing.  I listened to a couple of shows by the new guy, and he's not bad at all, but it's not enough to make me feel like listening to CTM again.  I have continued to browse to see who the guests are, but there really hasn't been anything or anybody new I want to watch.  That is what was special about CTM for me, being able to see people that I had listened to over the years on video that I hadn't seen on video before.  In the past year, I have maybe watched 5 programs.  I haven't even felt drawn to watch an Arc Midnight in many many moons.  After my subscription is up in October, I will probably just keep up with this thread, and purchase an individual program if I see one that interests me.

weedeater

Hi Brig  :)  It's dry bones over at that comment section, dispatches from europe by the page (sorry Roland), biblical blather and some guy named Richard who likes to open his brain full throttle.  Tried a 3 month sub but haven't listened to one yet - John has a special audience now.  Tonight it's Critical Omissions and the hypertensive, western hating, undisciplined one.  It is really too cruel to comment and I am way past Eastern time, can't stay on for the entire show or I would have nightmares.

Lilith

Quote from: weedeater on July 11, 2017, 07:27:33 PM
Hi Brig  :)  It's dry bones over at that comment section, dispatches from europe by the page (sorry Roland), biblical blather and some guy named Richard who likes to open his brain full throttle.  Tried a 3 month sub but haven't listened to one yet - John has a special audience now.  Tonight it's Critical Omissions and the hypertensive, western hating, undisciplined one.  It is really too cruel to comment and I am way past Eastern time, can't stay on for the entire show or I would have nightmares.

I will always read this thread, even if I never watch another CTM program, cuz I adore all the people that post here.    :-*

Quote from: weedeater on July 11, 2017, 06:52:36 PM
O'Larry, I also had problems with the RAM download, was only able to get one minute but after a few tries was able to complete the full show - listening to it now.  BTW I did respond to your comment regarding the recent health issues Jim Marrs is currently facing (thank you for that), the reason I am referring to it here is that it is still awaiting "approval" after two and a half days!!  What is the point of commenting on CTM programs when they are published days later.
Sometimes it takes Brendi awhile to get around to posting (or deleting) comments.
By the way, last night's guest, "Elias Alias" spilled the beans, calling her "the missus". I'll bet she loved that! John, too. Surprised they didn't edit it out.

Quote from: brig on July 11, 2017, 07:39:25 PM
I will always read this thread, even if I never watch another CTM program, cuz I adore all the people that post here.    :-*

We love you too Brig! How could we not?!

Episode 773 - Paul and Lynn Schmaltz
Wednesday July 12th 2017

In this edition we welcome Paul and Lynn Schmaltz to discuss Plasma Energy and the effect it has on various ailments that the body takes on.

Quote from: Original Larry on July 12, 2017, 06:26:21 PM
Episode 773 - Paul and Lynn Schmaltz
Wednesday July 12th 2017

In this edition we welcome Paul and Lynn Schmaltz to discuss Plasma Energy and the effect it has on various ailments that the body takes on.

Aptly named guests. Complete snake oil salesmen. Don't bother, I couldn't listen.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on July 13, 2017, 10:13:18 AM
Aptly named guests. Complete snake oil salesmen. Don't bother, I couldn't listen.

Praise MV!

Amen! How nice it is to have free speech on this forum.
Praise MV indeed.

here is the comment I posted at CTM. You won't see it there of course.

"I have sent Mr. Keeling so many guest suggestions, in my opinion, GOOD ones. Should I be sending them to Brendi instead?"

by the way, most of the comments that WERE posted were negative. Just not MY negative comment. Maybe I am on a "list".

albrecht

Quote from: Original Larry on July 13, 2017, 04:45:53 PM
here is the comment I posted at CTM. You won't see it there of course.

"I have sent Mr. Keeling so many guest suggestions, in my opinion, GOOD ones. Should I be sending them to Brendi instead?"

by the way, most of the comments that WERE posted were negative. Just not MY negative comment. Maybe I am on a "list".
Good luck but let us know if you receive a reply. So Brendi is JBW's wife and also producer of the show or something? She's the gal from South Africa, right? I like that SA (and other countries like Zimbabwe) get some attention to the public. What goes on there- and not just to white people, but especially to them since are a minority and often live in rural areas, is crazy and sad.

And who is this doctor who hosts some days? How did he get on-board?
ps: from what I can tell at least, unlike so many shows, this Janda guy is an actual doctor with legitimate degrees and experience. I haven't heard his show or heard him on JBW so no idea of his ideas or theories. Don't plan to do so likely.

ps: Bomar, so far no "fireworks" or battles? Has Ragnarök/Götterdämmerung been delayed??

Yrs, Brendi is the SA wife of JB Wells, that sir, is CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. She also apparently is the moderator of the comment section. I have come to these conclusions:
Someone at CTM is monitoring this thread, and Brendi is using John's name to reply to comments. I conclude this because John has never shown any interest in communicating with the "family" unless it is brought to his attention that all is not well there. She is running the show in my opinion, John is just the "talent". If he keeps preaching, he is going to find himself with an increasingly smaller subscriber base. It is amazing to me to hear his news segment bashing groups of people, and then the preacher trying to spread the word of Jesus Christ. It does not compute.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on July 13, 2017, 06:32:20 PM
Someone at CTM is monitoring this thread,

What a fabulous way to spend a Thursday.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2017, 06:41:16 AM

Maybe they'll get brave enough to come out of the shadows and post here.

Episode 774 - Joni K. Marquez
Thursday July 13th 2017

In this edition we welcome retired Air Force Captain Joni Marquez. Capt. Marquez walks us through her experience as a 2nd Lieutenant on the night that one squadron of Seal Team 6 was lost; also explaining to us the R.O.E. (Rules of Engagement) on the missions she was part of; her transition into civilian life and more.

While I am here, I'll just say that Capt.Joni was cute. She apparently overflew the ill-fated chopper carrying Seal team 6, if you believe any of that story.
She didn't see anything though, except on infrared. She was weapons control officer on a large military aircraft similar to PUFF.
She was pissed at the military for the FUBAR mission.
That's about the extent of what I got out of it.

Episode 775 - Larry Nichols & Ole Dammegard
Friday July 14th 2017

In this edition we welcome back Ole Dammegard to tell about his research into the so-called terrorist attacks in Europe; walking us through a slide show corresponding with his thoughts and analysis of what is actually going on. But first, we check in with Larry Nichols…

Nytol.

Bomar

DIdes and Dudettes,...

Ark Midnight #56

Link: http://streema.com/radios/570_KLIF#  (then click "Play")

Our Guest Tonight â€" David Heavener

As an eighteen year old David Heavener moved from Louisville to Nashville where he penned two Top Ten Country hits and wrote for Johnny Carson and Hee Haw. He also wrote and recorded a Christian classic rock album. Eventually David made his way to Hollywood with absolutely no experience or connections in the film industry. However, within three years David was proclaimed as one of Hollywood’s most successful indie filmmakers.

Country & Western, Christian Rock, and Hollywood Film making....

There seems to be a symmetry...

With "Satan" (Church Lady, Dana Carvey, Reverb)...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Johnny B,...

Why Acid?...

Simple Answer...

Car batteries are everywhere; the only cost is a 1/2" (13 mm) box wrench and a ziplock baggie...

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2017, 06:41:16 AM

Cool avatar, dude. Seriously, I think that's the best one you've made so far.

Jackstar

Thanks, it was inspired.

Meanwhile, Wells' Caravan continues to knock it out of the park every single time I tune in. The delight I hold in my choice of re-subscription is inexpressible.

Also, I'm calling droning on and on like a semi-autonomous foghorn "knocking it out of the park" now. I've had to recalculate my baseline of late.

Bomar

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2017, 02:01:38 AM

I've had to recalculate my baseline of late.

Jackie,...

Glad to hear you are coming around...

I mean, ignore the "religious shit"; Johnny B's message is sound...

"To stop that big boot from crushing you, is to hold up a single nail"

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on July 17, 2017, 02:01:38 AM
Thanks, it was inspired.

Meanwhile, Wells' Caravan continues to knock it out of the park every single time I tune in. The delight I hold in my choice of re-subscription is inexpressible.

Also, I'm calling droning on and on like a semi-autonomous foghorn "knocking it out of the park" now. I've had to recalculate my baseline of late.

So, you won't be resubscribing either?

After my subscription is over in October, I plan to just keep up with this thread, and just purchase individual groundbreaking episodes.  I suspect that will end up being about 2 episodes per year.  I could be wrong...

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on July 17, 2017, 03:27:36 AM
Jackie,...

Glad to hear you are coming around...

I mean, ignore the "religious shit"; Johnny B's message is sound...

"To stop that big boot from crushing you, is to hold up a single nail"

Bomar

Hi Bomar!!  :D
How is everything going for you and your cows?  I was thinking about you and your cows today.