• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Jackstar on April 29, 2017, 06:57:43 PM
I'm going to go back and check The Archives. Don't let me forget about this, like I've mostly forgotten about Wolfgang Halbig.

Wolfgang who?

Bomar, if you read this, I just discovered our friend Gerald C. Clark is associated (or was), with the Leak project. Check out this yt vid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfT3wQY_VZo

Lilith

I enjoyed last nights episode about the USS Liberty in'67.

I enjoyed it somewhat, until it devolved into a prayer meeting. I was waiting for the guest to take the story somewhere, but the poor guy is still suffering from PTSD. I really feel for him. I was about to bid you all adieu, due to lack of interest, but once again friend Brig comes to the rescue. Bomar has disappeared, he doesn't even post on the episode comments anymore, we have had our differences, but I wish him no harm.
Anyway he knows where to find me, as do you, Jackstar, and Eve.
By  the way, I love the avatar, if i haven't already told you. Early onset Alzheimers, possibly. Check out Michael's latest show, Billy Meyers' attorney was on. Bellgab was mentioned, and one in particular was singled out for "Daddy issues". hehe.
love you Brig.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on May 15, 2017, 04:15:34 PM
I enjoyed it somewhat, until it devolved into a prayer meeting. I was waiting for the guest to take the story somewhere, but the poor guy is still suffering from PTSD. I really feel for him. I was about to bid you all adieu, due to lack of interest, but once again friend Brig comes to the rescue. Bomar has disappeared, he doesn't even post on the episode comments anymore, we have had our differences, but I wish him no harm.
Anyway he knows where to find me, as do you, Jackstar, and Eve.
By  the way, I love the avatar, if i haven't already told you. Early onset Alzheimers, possibly. Check out Michael's latest show, Billy Meyers' attorney was on. Bellgab was mentioned, and one in particular was singled out for "Daddy issues". hehe.
love you Brig.

Bomar probably lost his internet connection again....

Love You too O'Larry, and I think we are in agreement in all points on the "Liberty" episode.

I did listen to Michael Horn on Michaels show, and you might not have found this Michael Horn thread where you might enjoy participating in the commentary.

http://bellgab.com/paranormal-conspiracy-ufos-etc/billy-meier-michael-horn/new/?topicseen#new

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on May 15, 2017, 04:15:34 PM
it devolved into a prayer meeting.

I'm going to pray for you, Brother.

Jackstar, nobody can make me laugh out loud like you can! Especially right now, when I suspect my central AC unit has expired. I was looking for my bullet. By the way,
who do you suspect has "daddy issues" here at bellgab? According to bullshit artist lawyer, this person has a British accent, and cowardly trolls him. I have my suspicions.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on May 15, 2017, 04:19:10 PM
Bomar probably lost his internet connection again....

Love You too O'Larry, and I think we are in agreement in all points on the "Liberty" episode.

I did listen to Michael Horn on Michaels show, and you might not have found this Michael Horn thread where you might enjoy participating in the commentary.

http://bellg

ab.com/paranormal-conspiracy-ufos-etc/billy-meier-michael-horn/new/?topicseen#new
Maybe he got caught in that ransomware thing.  He was running XP which I heard was particularly vulnerable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on May 16, 2017, 04:24:21 PM
who do you suspect has "daddy issues" here at bellgab?

... praise MV!

Quote from: Original Larry on May 16, 2017, 04:24:21 PM
Jackstar, nobody can make me laugh out loud like you can! Especially right now, when I suspect my central AC unit has expired. I was looking for my bullet. By the way,
who do you suspect has "daddy issues" here at bellgab? According to bullshit artist lawyer, this person has a British accent, and cowardly trolls him. I have my suspicions.

Probably this guy: https://dorkmission.blogspot.jp

Expat is cool and I think posts here, too. He's a burned out aerospace dude (from what I infer) who spends his retirement throwing shit at pseudoscience types; making no bones about it, either.

Jackstar

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on May 16, 2017, 09:19:59 PM
(from what I infer)

My vision is wildly disparate, but my love is identical.

Quote from: Jackstar on May 16, 2017, 09:25:05 PM
My vision is wildly disparate, but my love is identical.

And what's your vision?

Apparently, someone at CTM missed Bomar, asked what happened to him, then he appeared using his own name (Ted). He asked if he was allowed to post yet, I don't know what any of that means. If anything.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on May 17, 2017, 04:59:28 PM
Apparently, someone at CTM missed Bomar, asked what happened to him, then he appeared using his own name (Ted). He asked if he was allowed to post yet, I don't know what any of that means. If anything.

I'll go have a look.  Maybe he had to open up a new subscription?  I dunno...

I left him a "footstool" comment, and saw you made a comment that you liked the guest. I will have a listen.

I wonder why he isn't posting here?

Lilith

I just checked, my "footstool" reply to Bomar, is still "awaiting moderation".  What an insulting way to treat your paying customers. Your money is acceptable, but your comments must await moderation.

Lilith

I think last nights guest was outstanding!

As I said, one of my favorites, Brig.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on May 19, 2017, 12:36:43 PM
I think last nights guest was outstanding!

I thought LCOL Massengill was outstanding too.  (Okay, I know it's hard not to go for the obvious cheap joke that his last name tempts one to make but anyone who would do that would be a real douchebag.)

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 20, 2017, 11:41:48 AM
I thought LCOL Massengill was outstanding too.  (Okay, I know it's hard not to go for the obvious cheap joke that his last name tempts one to make but anyone who would do that would be a real douchebag.)

I know, Right?  :o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2017, 11:46:35 AM
I know, Right?  :o

I'm just glad we are all above that sort of thing.

Lilith

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 20, 2017, 12:18:08 PM
I'm just glad we are all above that sort of thing.

Well, of course!  It's bellgab.   :)

Jackstar

I am ready to rescribe, as soon as someone provides us with any clip of him ever doing voiceover on the Craig Kilborn show on any date whatsoever.

In the meanwhile this show is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Semper fi.

Lilith

Quote from: Jackstar on May 20, 2017, 12:53:11 PM
I am ready to rescribe, as soon as someone provides us with any clip of him ever doing voiceover on the Craig Kilborn show on any date whatsoever.

In the meanwhile this show is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Semper fi.

You don't listen to Clyde??  :o

anunnaki

Good Ark - Ray McGovern guest about Seth Rich Homicide and WikiLeaks.

Lilith

Quote from: anunnaki on May 20, 2017, 10:44:54 PM

I was asleep by then I think, but I'll catch the YouTube when its posted.

Lilith

Quote from: anunnaki on May 20, 2017, 10:44:54 PM

It's posted.  :)

https://youtu.be/aG40ahMJWUk

albrecht

Quote from: brig on May 21, 2017, 11:08:52 AM
It's posted.  :)

https://youtu.be/aG40ahMJWUk
Grassyass, as our friendly illegals say, for posting. Ray is always fun. One thing I've noticed, a bit annoying- nothing compared to the early days of CTM where it sounded like it was being broadcast in a truckstop , the commercials- for the Redpill or some conference in Montana and the intros on Ark Midnight are much louder than the program, so it jolts you. Also, JBWs with his deep voice is an issue listening with earbuds.

Lilith

Quote from: albrecht on May 21, 2017, 10:08:10 PM
Grassyass, as our friendly illegals say, for posting. Ray is always fun. One thing I've noticed, a bit annoying- nothing compared to the early days of CTM where it sounded like it was being broadcast in a truckstop , the commercials- for the Redpill or some conference in Montana and the intros on Ark Midnight are much louder than the program, so it jolts you. Also, JBWs with his deep voice is an issue listening with earbuds.

I think it was a good episode, worth listening to.

Quote from: brig on May 13, 2017, 06:47:30 PM
I enjoyed last nights episode about the USS Liberty in'67.
Say, Brig,
I found this interview about the Liberty incident, featuring Phil Tyrney, the pastor's buddy. He didn't mention any angels, but he did mention a movie about the incident.
I guess John's guest just forgot to mention it. You can find the interview here:
http://grizzom.blogspot.com/
The link to the movie is here:http://www.erasingtheliberty.com/