• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on March 16, 2017, 09:27:03 AM
Brig, I feel the same way, just disappointed. I too was hoping for the "Coast" version. It kind of started that way, I felt like a part of the "family"
at first, with Dianne, Ghost, and those folks, but lately, not so much. Rarely do any of my guest suggestions come to fruition, instead we get these insipid guests, with a good one now and then. Too bad.

I know O'Larry. I have abandoned hope, and finally clicked the button to cancel my renewal on paypal. I still have access till october, and could probably email them for a partial refund, but I think I'll keep it just in case there is some improvement between now and then.

That's the spirit, Brig! You never know, my subscription expires in May, so I hope I see some improvement soon, or I'm moving on.

Elane237

Quote from: Praise MV! 🤴 on March 16, 2017, 11:17:20 AM
I know O'Larry. I have abandoned hope, and finally clicked the button to cancel my renewal on paypal. I still have access till october, and could probably email them for a partial refund, but I think I'll keep it just in case there is some improvement between now and then.
When I  cancelled last year, I  still had 2 months left. They literally cancelled me and I had no access for the remainder of the 2 months. When I  emailed them about acess or a refund, I  was rewarded with no reply whatsoever!

Lilith

Quote from: Elane237 on March 18, 2017, 07:09:19 AM
When I  cancelled last year, I  still had 2 months left. They literally cancelled me and I had no access for the remainder of the 2 months. When I  emailed them about acess or a refund, I  was rewarded with no reply whatsoever!

I still have access, but I cancelled via my paypal subscription, not on the C2M sight.  Maybe that makes a difference?

I've noticed a real mean streak in Mr. Wells, and his attitude seems to be. "Oh well, If you don't like it,"
He did mention Saturday they were in 150 countries, if you believe that, they seem to be minus 10 in that category.

weedeater

Poor Johnny, it doesn't help that he hasn't changed his shirt in three days.

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 01:45:37 AM
Bill Nye is an idiot. A very, very rich liberal idiot, but still an idiot. (like most liberals)

Yeah, I know this is a really old post now, but whatever. The only good deed Nye does these days is sponsor planetary.org, which if you're at all into technical astronomy, is a great place. Of course, like most endeavors, it's not the public doing the brunt endeavoring so much as the support.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on March 20, 2017, 03:24:18 PM
a real mean streak in Mr. Wells

He's just angry at himself. Be more forgiving.

DO IT, FAGGOT

Jackstar

When I  emailed them about acess or a refund, I  was rewarded with no reply whatsoever!

I had this exact same experience, but after a few emails sent with my usual vim, vigor, & joi de vivre, I was re-instated.

Perhaps they simply stopped reading their emails entirely after that. Whoops, sorry.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on March 16, 2017, 09:27:03 AM
It kind of started that way, I felt like a part of the "family"

Fancy that, Bro.

I guess I'm the "black sheep" of the fam-o-lee.
Not a born again evangelical Christian, or a right wing wacko, or a commie,  fag, junkie, hippie, scumbag snowflake, not a Joo, or a Zionist, or a faithful follower of brother John Birch.
go figure.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on March 24, 2017, 05:44:10 PM
I guess I'm the "black sheep" of the fam-o-lee.
Not a born again evangelical Christian, or a right wing wacko, or a commie,  fag, junkie, hippie, scumbag snowflake, not a Joo, or a Zionist, or a faithful follower of brother John Birch.
go figure.

same/same

Jackstar

As the present herald of Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel, I invite you both to join in worship.

That'll be $89.95. Don't pay the pea.

Lilith

Quote from: Jack Stark on March 25, 2017, 12:44:08 AM
As the present herald of Melek Taus, the Peacock Angel, I invite you both to join in worship.

That'll be $89.95. Don't pay the pea.

Not today, maybe tomorrow, or the next day.

Jackstar

It's a daily fee. Your arrears are already extensive. Why didn't you sign up for auto-bill? I don't think you're serious about your devotion here.

Jackstar, you rook mahvolous, dahling, the check is in the mail.
All I ask for is eternal salvation, and the striking down of an enemy or two.
Preferably with a lightning bolt, if it's not too much trouble.
thanks, precious.

Jackstar

I chose Pacifism as my starting gift. Sorry, no contracts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TXjs4mZeQQ

We might be able to do some high voltage though. Later. I need the power for popcorn still.

A couple of good shows last week, for a change, the last one was an arrogant sky pilot, an evangelical of course, but finally George Webb appeared, he is a real journalist, possibly one of the few left. If you are a subscriber it is worth it to check it out. If not, Mr. Webb is all over youtube.
He is treading on dangerous ground.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on March 28, 2017, 07:36:22 PM
A couple of good shows last week, for a change, the last one was an arrogant sky pilot, an evangelical of course, but finally George Webb appeared, he is a real journalist, possibly one of the few left. If you are a subscriber it is worth it to check it out. If not, Mr. Webb is all over youtube.
He is treading on dangerous ground.

Ok, maybe I'll take a peek tomorrow.

Don't bother with tonight, Brig, just more preaching. I guess we lost Bomar.

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on March 28, 2017, 08:11:50 PM
Don't bother with tonight, Brig, just more preaching. I guess we lost Bomar.

I hope he's ok, I dunno :(

He mighta got banned too.

Quote from: brig on March 28, 2017, 08:30:58 PM
I hope he's ok, I dunno :(

He mighta got banned too.

To add insult to injury, Mr. Wells took a few minutes of his time to bash Bellgab in general, and Bomar in particular, although he didn't mention him by name at least. It's up on youtube.  I think maybe if there is a better place on this forum, someone can post this there, and maybe go to youtube
and comment on his news segment from last night. Really, there was no reason for him to do that, other than the mean streak he has running through that Christian veneer.
Sigh..........

Lilith

Quote from: Original Larry on March 31, 2017, 03:55:07 PM
To add insult to injury, Mr. Wells took a few minutes of his time to bash Bellgab in general, and Bomar in particular, although he didn't mention him by name at least. It's up on youtube.  I think maybe if there is a better place on this forum, someone can post this there, and maybe go to youtube
and comment on his news segment from last night. Really, there was no reason for him to do that, other than the mean streak he has running through that Christian veneer.
Sigh..........

Well, here's the segment  LOL's

Don't feel bad O'Larry.  Remember, all publicity is GOOD publicity!!

Thank You Mr Wells!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FF4KZh8xssY

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Thank You Mr Wells!

Fuck this elitist hack! I can do without him.

I'm with you, docdocdoc, I feel a change is in order. The show keeps getting worse, only positive comments are allowed in the comments section, and I'm tired of these hateful rants. F'em and feed 'em fishheads.
what do you think of that, CTM rats?

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on April 02, 2017, 08:14:49 PM
I'm with you, docdocdoc, I feel a change is in order. The show keeps getting worse, only positive comments are allowed in the comments section, and I'm tired of these hateful rants. F'em and feed 'em fishheads.
what do you think of that, CTM rats?

I've considered dipping my toe into the Falkie thread more often of late than I have considered tuning into Wells.

Shit, he's not that bad. I'll sub this month. What was I thinking? Horrors.

Lilith

I see Bomar hasn't been there either.  I think I will try to remember to go post "Foot Stool" under each of Wells videos.

Dudes and Dudettes,…

Foot Stool…

Posted under Episode 716, awaiting moderation...

"Moderator" appears to be Brendi. In my opinion, that was the beginning on the end of the "Caravan". Good luck with that, Brig. I do appreciate your feistyness, feistiness,
your being feisty. How about that! Spellcheck! All I ask from you guys, if you find a podcast, or another interesting forum, (not that this one isn't!) is to PM me or just post it here. MV is a bigger man than JBW.

Dyna-X

Quote from: brig on March 31, 2017, 04:09:45 PM

Thank You Mr Wells!

Hardly seems the Wells I remember from a couple years ago. While I am not a snowflake, he's no longer the kind I can share a proper cup of tea with. If I want this kind of vitriol I'll cue up infowars where the rant will at least be entertaining.