• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on March 03, 2017, 06:32:44 PM
Larry,...

What did you think of the post I left on last night's "CTM Interview Forum"?...

(repeat)...

Dudes and Dudettes,…

To a blind person, does it really matter, if the earth is round or flat…

Would the average american really care if the earth is round or flat…

I guess if it matters to you, you are therefore by definition, a special person…

Now isn’t that special…

Bomar

Bomar, what if you are the only one from this thread, who ever checks the CTM website... with rare exceptions of course?

See how valuable that makes you?  We come HERE to check YOUR posts to learn what Wells is up to.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 700 â€" Dr. Troy Lawrence

Friday March 2nd 2017

In this edition we welcome Dr. Troy Lawrence to speak about Bill Nye and what he is doing with “Bill Nye Saves The World”; his journey to where he is now and what he is doing, as well as the Bible, evolution, Genesis Account Creation, Flat Earth, white privilege and more...

Bill Nye, the Bible, and more about the Flat Earth...

Really...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Ciardelo

Bill Nye is an idiot. A very, very rich liberal idiot, but still an idiot. (like most liberals)

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

If you missed last night's Ark Midnight #39...

"CERN | Accelerating science or Deception"...

Link:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp3bqu2PmMk  ...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Yet even more "Bible studies". I wonder if Wells has any idea how small the Evangelical audience is. When he says "Christian" what he really means is "Born Again Evangelical Christians" who even hate each other, depending upon their view of the "Tribulation"

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 01:45:37 AM
Bill Nye is an idiot. A very, very rich liberal idiot, but still an idiot. (like most liberals)

"Bill Nye, the Scientism guy". I agree, he is an idiot.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 04, 2017, 01:45:37 AM
Bill Nye is an idiot.

I'm getting bukkake from Ed Dames and his gang of Westen-wannabes before I'm giving Bill Nye the time of day. Does he even know the President was even killed?

Elane237

Quote from: Original Larry on March 06, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
Yet even more "Bible studies". I wonder if Wells has any idea how small the Evangelical audience is. When he says "Christian" what he really means is "Born Again Evangelical Christians" who even hate each other, depending upon their view of the "Tribulation"
Now, that is funny!!! 100% true, but very funny!  That "dimwit" actually closed his mind "shut" when he left Coast To Coast!

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 701 â€" Derek Gilbert & Mike King

Tuesday March 7th 2017

In this edition we welcome Derek Gilbert followed by Mike King... Gilbert is a keynote speaker at the upcoming Hear the Watchman Conference and discusses numerous topics including the First Commandment, the book of Solomon, the Bible as a record of events; an inception in this edition, further extrapolated at the conference... Then, Mike King returns for a look into his newly released book, “I Don’t Like Ike!” John and Mike talk in detail about the state of the country back in that era of time, how we are seeing some of the same mistakes being made today, and much more...

Watchmen Stuff, Our Country in the 1950's, and since it is Tuesday, more Religious Shit...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,…

Part 2 of the interviews, starting 2:02.00...

The life and times of Eisenhower and his chums…

Definitely worth a listen…

We need to bring Douglas Dietrich (Episode 63) back for another interview…

He can definitely fill in the few blanks, for our memory trail…

Bomar

I heard Douglas on a Christian podcast, "Spiritwars" apparently he has found a new home, and a new religion, I guess. Sounded like the same old Douglas to me. I wish John would have him on, he's a lot more interesting than all of these preachers!

Jackstar

John B. Wells is a fucking idiot. I hope he eats shit and dies.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar ℗ on March 13, 2017, 04:36:47 AM
John B. Wells is a fucking idiot. I hope he eats shit and dies.

HE HAS HAD AMPLE OPTIONS.

Jackstar

Quote from: Original Larry on March 08, 2017, 01:24:45 PM
I heard Douglas on a Christian podcast

Do you have a sister with a comparable amount of free time? Asking for a friend who happens to be my penis.

Yes, I do have a sister. She looks a little like Drew Barrymore, (not now, but when she was younger)

Wow! It appears most of Kris Millegan's interviews have been scrubbed from the net. I tried a couple of tricks, and got a message that windows had been "shut down due to suspicious activity" from microsoft. What do you make of that?!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Original Larry on March 14, 2017, 12:02:07 PM
Wow! It appears most of Kris Millegan's interviews have been scrubbed from the net. I tried a couple of tricks, and got a message that windows had been "shut down due to suspicious activity" from microsoft. What do you make of that?!

Did you try searching for Kris Milligan (not Millegan)?

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 14, 2017, 12:05:44 PM
Did you try searching for Kris Milligan (not Millegan)?
Why the fuck would I do that? Look up Trineday publishing,
Sux

Anyway, if you can find it, a really good interview with Kris Millegan
with Tim Kelley, "Our Interesting Times" podcast. It's free.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

What has happened to BellGab?...

It has been a week and today is the first time I can finally get on this "Forum" site...

Anyone else having this kind of access problems...

Bomar

ShayP

Quote from: Bomar on March 14, 2017, 05:10:38 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

It has been a week and today is the first time I can finally get on this "Forum" site...

Bomar

Not I, sir.

SredniVashtar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

I think it's at this point some techie pipes up to inform  you to 'clear your cache' or something. I've never not been able to get on, unless it's down for everyone, but occasionally the front page is all messed up and letters are missing and/or in the wrong order. I assumed it was something amiss at my end though.

Lilith

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar

No problems here Bomar, except the day our power was out.  Glad you're able to get to the site OK now.

Bomar

Quote from: SredniVashtar on March 14, 2017, 05:24:52 PM

I think it's at this point some techie pipes up to inform  you to 'clear your cache' or something. I've never not been able to get on, unless it's down for everyone, but occasionally the front page is all messed up and letters are missing and/or in the wrong order. I assumed it was something amiss at my end though.

Srendie,...

I am a techie, my cache is clean...

No problem accessing any other website...

Only problem is accessing BellGab...

I guess Donny T and the NSA does not want me to chat with you guys...

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 705 â€" James Perloff & Elana Freeland

Tuesday March 14th 2017

In this edition we welcome back James Perloff followed by newcomer Elana Freeland... Perloff leads off this episode by discussing the possibility of a government shut-down that may happen tomorrow 3/15, the debt ceiling not to surpass the the 20-trillion dollar limit, the American dollar losing its value, threats from the left to impeach President Trump, and the ides of March... Then, Elana Freeland tells us the latest developments on the Chemtrail Front and what the DOD is trying to attempt... Freeland goes into great detail about space fences and what they are going to be used for, and the ability the powers that be have to change weather patterns after the trails have been laid...

The National Debt, Chemtrails, and Weather Changes...

It ain't a Popcorn Tuesday...

Enjoy...

Bomar

Elane237

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Bomar
Hey Bomar!
No problems here.  But glad you're able to get on.

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Episode 706 â€" Leo Hohmann & Dr. John Huber

Wednesday March 15th 2017
In this edition we welcome first time guests Leo Hohmann and Dr. John Huber... First up is Hohmann, a news editor for WND.com who considers himself an old fashioned news man; we discuss his book and how it relates to current events that we are living through... Hohmann reminds us of past civilizations such as the Ottoman Empire, how it relates to modern-day living and much more...
We then welcome Dr. John Huber aboard to look into the different diagnoses of depression and it’s differences along the metal health spectrum, as well as the effects of “binge watching” television... The good doctor also informs us about the word “fine”, what it means to him and how we should respond to it...

Arabs,  Depression, and Johnny B's Birthday...

Enjoy...

Bomar

cweb

Quote from: Original Larry on March 06, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
I started listening to the CERN episode and shut it off soon after the Good Book started coming up again and again.

I'm all for respecting others' religion, but I guess I expected something different in that episode rather than the same Christian-based doom-and-gloom.

Lilith

Quote from: cweb on March 16, 2017, 06:04:39 AM
I started listening to the CERN episode and shut it off soon after the Good Book started coming up again and again.

I'm all for respecting others' religion, but I guess I expected something different in that episode rather than the same Christian-based doom-and-gloom.

Even I rarely listen anymore, and I have a 1 year subscription till October.  I had no idea he was going to be going on like that when I got all enthusiastic about him doing his own show.  It's been a big disappointment for me. I had hoped he would get over his "evangelical period" and move on, but alas, it just seems to be getting worse.

Brig, I feel the same way, just disappointed. I too was hoping for the "Coast" version. It kind of started that way, I felt like a part of the "family"
at first, with Dianne, Ghost, and those folks, but lately, not so much. Rarely do any of my guest suggestions come to fruition, instead we get these insipid guests, with a good one now and then. Too bad.