• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150924 - David Jacobs - UFOs & Abductions - LIVE Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, September 24, 2015, 05:00:22 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Johnny from PA on September 25, 2015, 12:51:07 AM
I didn't mention Art...just picked a place in the desert...

Did I misspell the name of the town?
Probably me did... I was just kidding.

AppealPlay

Dr. Jacobs doesn't want to come back on MITD?  Uhh huh...great move, David. ::)

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on September 25, 2015, 12:51:38 AM
Make sure you join us for Braaps tonight! 3 hours and that thread is usually even better!

I will be. RCH show has blossomed into a really good show. Tonight's guest is interesting as well.

AppealPlay

Now I very much dislike David Jacobs.  Ass.  You don't disrespect Art Bell!

jazmunda

Someone needs to invent a pair of glasses that you can wear to detect these Hubrids.

This is why it's in my little movie script...

They get up and turn the cameras off.

Designx

Quote from: jazmunda on September 25, 2015, 12:53:02 AM
Wow! I've never heard a guest not want to come back.
I wish he wouldn't - just another BSer with plle of fiction. Art is really playing it up and it's a bit silly.

AppealPlay

Quote from: norland2424 on September 25, 2015, 12:53:56 AM
did he just say hes not coming back lol what a dumb ass

I heard that, too, and it pissed me off.  David Jacobs is an ass.  Boo, David, boo! >:(

trostol

i think i know why i have never been abducted..i do not go to sleep before the sun is up lol

trostol

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on September 25, 2015, 12:55:26 AM
I heard that, too, and it pissed me off.  David Jacobs is an ass.  Boo, David, boo! >:(

i thought he said not tonight

Zenman

Wacky show! I liked it!

Well, I guess it's not just braaps tonight. It's braaaaaaaaps!

Quote from: GravitySucks on September 25, 2015, 12:47:37 AM
I read some links related to Emma Woods where Dr. Jacobs denied he ever did hypnosis, he was "only taking oral histories".  He doesn't seem to be shying away from hypnosis stories tonight.  He sounds believable, and I love listening to Art, but I'm not buying the totality of his claims.

I have never heard Dr. Jacobs say he didn't use hypnosis and I've been reading his books since the early 90's.

ArJuna

Quote from: Designx on September 25, 2015, 12:55:24 AM
I wish he wouldn't - just another BSer with plle of fiction. Art is really playing it up and it's a bit silly.

How can you dismiss Jacobs' views as fiction.  There is ENORMOUS evidence backing him up.  If you have not watched yet you really should watch the Citizen Hearing for Disclosure videos.  I guarantee you that you won't blow off Jacobs after you do.

Chronaut

I'm thoroughly spooked by this show...awesome.  His conclusions fit in with Darrell Sims' findings like a giant puzzle piece.  I've always found the "covert ops" explanation of all the sneaking around and memory manipulation to make the most sense, if these events/abductions/etc are actually happening.  Freaky.  Brrrr...