• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Finding deep web discussion forums and such

Started by Caruthers612, September 22, 2015, 10:19:05 PM

Wintermute

Quote from: albrecht on October 01, 2015, 04:27:53 PM
Anonymity? What's that? These days most people WANT to share everything, including the most personal and the most mundane about their lives. It boggles my mind.

Best point yet.

zeebo

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on October 01, 2015, 10:04:58 PM
==================================
'Allo!
With you i am yet.
Since all you posters in this thread seem to have tunnel vision,in my opinion..
It might help your brain cell constipation to check out some of the more subtle manifestations.
Many books and et.al exist that cannot be read to-day.
Looking at their source concepts might bear fruit.
One is featured in an novel.
Others,too.
One novel:"The Rule of Four".
Several web sites exist sole-ly to discuss some obscure techniques that were used in the past.
I personally have pondered the Ms.formerly-known-as-Voynich.
Many an would-be genius has lost his/her/it's compos mentis whilst examineing the profuseley drawn'fat broads'of the Ms.
Not to mention,the others of this ilk.
Any-one with an few brain cells to burn can try their theory out against the army of KKranks.
Not to disparage you vis da interwebby ting,but history is rife with obscure techniques.
See the book/movie "The Club [Dumas?]"AKA"9th.Gate".
Over the top with Ol'Polanski.
"B_B"

Beelz you continue to illuminate.  Always enjoy your posts.  Maybe I'll take another crack at that ol' Voynich.

zeebo

Quote from: Wintermute on October 01, 2015, 08:30:51 AM
I use various Windows versions most of the time. I have nothing against Linux / UNIX distros... and do use Kali and Mint daily. But, Linux isn't **that** much better than Windows as far as security and privacy. If you have a connected computer that accesses the outside world / WAN / Internet... whatevz... then you are transmitting stuff....

I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to network communications, I'm gonna listen seriously to someone named Wintermute.  ;)

Wintermute

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 03:13:48 PM
I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to network communications, I'm gonna listen seriously to someone named Wintermute.  ;)

I am not the A.I. you are looking for...

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 03:12:55 PM
Beelz you continue to illuminate.  Always enjoy your posts.  Maybe I'll take another crack at that ol' Voynich.
I've studied that puppy too. VEEeeeeeery interesting.

Quote from: zeebo on October 02, 2015, 03:13:48 PM
Seconded

indigoo

If you want to talk about the dark web, you're better off going there. Anything else is hearsay!