• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150828 - Art Bell, Open Lines - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 28, 2015, 09:33:08 PM

cosmic asgard

Quote from: BattyBrooke on August 28, 2015, 11:12:36 PM
That was a good one. I'm listening to the Father Jack interview right now. I still miss Father Malachi.

Yeah, I miss him too.

AppealPlay

IT WAS THE MOTHMAN!!!!

Louisiana Howard says truth.

This caller is a good liar, not a great liar but a good liar.  :)

slippingaway

I've seen the same exact thing this caller has seen in trees where I live. this thing chased us for miles in a car

WOTR

Quote from: slippingaway on August 28, 2015, 11:16:02 PM
I've seen the same exact thing this caller has seen in trees where I live. this thing chased us for miles in a car
Bloody hell... They gave it a drivers licence?  8)

cosmic asgard

I'm going to listen to an archived one. Goodnight y'all.

Wednesday

The audio cut out when Art picked up my Skype call, so I didn't hear for sure if he said my name. No wonder callers sound so confused, if this is their experience, too.  I felt very rushed and couldn't set up the facts well enough. There were more wild things about my story, but once he said to cut to the chase, I had to leave out some stuff. Thanks, Patrick (I think), for mentioning the Labyrinth reference. And then Art lowers my audio because I'm laughing about something, so when I answer him about whether it is truth or trash, you don't hear me and I have to repeat what I said. I said the most essential things, I think.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on August 28, 2015, 11:16:00 PM
This caller is a good liar, not a great liar but a good liar.  :)

Anyone want to play poker?

AppealPlay

This sounds like the beginning of a tranny story.

Zenman

Quote from: WOTR on August 28, 2015, 11:16:56 PM

Must've been in CA. They'll give anybody a license around here. 

;)

slippingaway

Quote from: WOTR on August 28, 2015, 11:16:56 PM
lol, no we were in the car, this thing was jumping over the car, or flying, or whatever. was huge. My friend said he saw this thing better, looking out the sunroof. The wingspan was over 8 feet.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Wednesday on August 28, 2015, 11:17:43 PM
The audio cut out when Art picked up my Skype call, so I didn't hear for sure if he said my name. No wonder callers sound so confused, if this is their experience, too.  I felt very rushed and couldn't set up the facts well enough. There were more wild things about my story, but once he said to cut to the chase, I had to leave out some stuff. Thanks, Patrick (I think), for mentioning the Labyrinth reference. And then Art lowers my audio because I'm laughing about something, so when I answer him about whether it is truth or trash, you don't hear me and I have to repeat what I said. I said the most essential things, I think.
You weren't the Bowie call?