• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

HMC

Quote from: jazmunda on July 20, 2015, 11:18:46 PM
I'm going to donate the remaining money for this Kickstarter just so I don't have to hear that Ad again.

Yeah, I hope that "actress" in the ad isn't the same one as in the movie. Yikes.

SciFiAuthor

oooooh my god the bumper music. The dreamland theme!

PChirp

I'm going to donate the remaining money for this Kickstarter just so I don't have to hear the Ad again.

The ad has made it's way over to C2C as well---equal opportunity offender, indeed.

boxman

Quote from: ZomZom on July 20, 2015, 11:17:59 PM
I think Art wants to talk more and can't get a word in.
Yep... Graham keeps interrupting him whenever he tries to say something.
Reminds me a bit of Hoagland.

Zenman

I'm going to donate the remaining money for this Kickstarter just so I don't have to hear that Ad again.

LOL

FallenSeraph

I will donate money to "The Circle" if they promise never to play this damn commercial again.

coaster

Quote from: someguy on July 20, 2015, 11:19:06 PM
did they talk about zahi hawass yet? when zahi hawass walked off the stage and got all pissy
I hope he mentions it

Dreamland bumper music??!!!?? Can't process this much awesomeness!  Art overload!!!!

phrodo

Quote from: lasertron on July 20, 2015, 11:15:34 PM
aw my mom just posted this on Facebook haha

That's pretty awesome! Congratulations!  ;D

gx2music

The live chat on the TuneIn radio app is utterly buzzing with folks chatting as they listen right now.

ZHero

And that clothing webiste is horrible... The shirts are dumb and wayyyy to expensive.

39.99 for a one color simple print on a girl shirt. Costs about 5 bucks to make.

SnapT

Quote from: Bleefy on July 20, 2015, 11:17:32 PM
Yakkety Sax would probably be more appropriate. That, or the admittedly obscure "This Party Sucks" by the Slickee Boys because it would be in complete alignment with his type of broadcasting.

To be fair to Noory and his love of '60s sci-fi TV, I think John Williams' gee-whiz upbeat LOST IN SPACE theme song would be a great fit.

http://youtu.be/Tp1bEpmmGMs

Maybe Billy Mumy could be his new co-host!

jazmunda

Quote from: Seraphim27 on July 20, 2015, 11:21:13 PM
I will donate money to "The Circle" if they promise never to play this damn commercial again.

Hey Seraphim. Good to see you mate.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PrairieGhost on July 20, 2015, 11:04:56 PM
MV's buying drinks in the enterprise room?
No, no...steak dinner at Ted's of Beverly Hills Steakhouse, drinks in the "Prime Rib" room owned by barkeep...Rudy Conossa!

slippingaway

anyone know of a surgeon that is picking up where Dr. Leir left off, that is willing to talk about the implants they are removing?

FallenSeraph

Oh whoops, my chat is lagging about as much as my TuneIn app. Didn't mean to repeat Jaz.