• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MITD BLITZ!

Started by chefist, June 26, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

NXOEED

Quote from: chefist on July 03, 2015, 02:38:01 PM
If I may inquire, as there has been much listed, can we establish a schedule for the Blitz?

1. July 4
2. July 5
3. July 6
4. and so on...

From what I can see most large companies took off today, Friday, and will be back to work on Monday.

Here's how I'm doing mine. I know this is a little localized and street-teamy, but it's all I know. Art probably wants and deserves better than what I'll have to give, but fuck it, doing it anyway.

So, ignoring that whole July 4th blitz thing altogether. Tonight's the night as far as I'm concerned. It's First Friday in Phoenix, and around the US, which means folks will be crowding their downtown streets tonight. It's also July 4th Eve, which means fireworks and celebratory gunfire. Fuckers will be outside. Flyer time. Physical flyers shoved into the hands of every man, woman and child on Roosevelt Row tonight.

July 6th, sending out press release... Not the big one announcing Art's return (you guys seem to have that covered), but the one that involves the art hunt leading up to the show. My little brother and half our family work for our city's art/music/entertainment/news paper out here. I'm calling in as many favors as possible for that.

July 6-12, teasing images of things to be hidden in the days leading up to Art's show.

I feel like the real blitz happens in the week leading up to the show. July 13 on. That's when it's crazy time. That's when everybody unfriends me on social media for talking about Art Bell too much.

SaucyRossy

ill have trailers ready to go. One for monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Don't think releasing these trailers saturday or sunday will be of any help so I am taking this time to fine tune them.

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 03, 2015, 11:10:40 PM
ill have trailers ready to go. One for monday, tuesday, and wednesday. Don't think releasing these trailers saturday or sunday will be of any help so I am taking this time to fine tune them.
Perfect Rossy! it helps to put down these details so we know exactly what the plan is! Think I'll poor a glass of Martini n SaucyRossy Asti Spumanti!

SaucyRossy

im not that fancy of a dude, drink a jameson for me or scotch

SaucyRossy

any one up for going in the ufoship chat and doing some real time coordinating and brain storming?

Heather Wade

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 03, 2015, 11:10:40 PM

Thank you, that's a perfect plan, mu ha haaaa.  Cannot wait to see what you've created.

Heather Wade

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 03, 2015, 11:27:29 PM
any one up for going in the ufoship chat and doing some real time coordinating and brain storming?

Sure.

Heather Wade

Quote from: NXOEED on July 03, 2015, 03:25:52 PM

Here's how I'm doing mine. I know this is a little localized and street-teamy, but it's all I know. Art probably wants and deserves better than what I'll have to give, but fuck it, doing it anyway.

So, ignoring that whole July 4th blitz thing altogether. Tonight's the night as far as I'm concerned. It's First Friday in Phoenix, and around the US, which means folks will be crowding their downtown streets tonight. It's also July 4th Eve, which means fireworks and celebratory gunfire. Fuckers will be outside. Flyer time. Physical flyers shoved into the hands of every man, woman and child on Roosevelt Row tonight.

July 6th, sending out press release... Not the big one announcing Art's return (you guys seem to have that covered), but the one that involves the art hunt leading up to the show. My little brother and half our family work for our city's art/music/entertainment/news paper out here. I'm calling in as many favors as possible for that.

July 6-12, teasing images of things to be hidden in the days leading up to Art's show.

I feel like the real blitz happens in the week leading up to the show. July 13 on. That's when it's crazy time. That's when everybody unfriends me on social media for talking about Art Bell too much.

Also a great plan.  Sometimes things like this have a bigger impact, you're reaching real people & putting the information in their hands.  Word of mouth can spread fast.  We're all doing what we can with what we have, combined, it will spread the word.

Agree on July 13th on, too. 

chefist

Happy 4th of July Everybody! Jaz can be an honorary US citizen for the day!

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on July 02, 2015, 06:10:20 PM
I'm thinking $400 is bare bones...

I looked into this, and we get alot for our money.  I'd like to get an image we all agree will kick ass and do this with a release date July 13th or 14th.  I will run this past Art & Keith first.

Heather Wade

Top Secret:  EYES ONLY -

Green light on iReach.  I've said too much.

NXOEED

It's been a fun day, watching all this Art Bell-related stuff come up on random feeds.

Heather Wade

For the iReach Press Release I'll use the text Keith provided.  I am having a hard time choosing between the alien theme:

or the Bigfoot theme:

I already have $200 raised for this, so, we only need 200 more to make it happen.  ;)

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 04, 2015, 08:51:30 PM
For the iReach Press Release I'll use the text Keith provided.  I am having a hard time choosing between the alien theme:

or the Bigfoot theme:

I already have $200 raised for this, so, we only need 200 more to make it happen.  ;)
I'll give $100...where do you want me to send it? I choose the Aliens!

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on July 04, 2015, 09:15:14 PM
I'll give $100...where do you want me to send it? I choose the Aliens!

I dig the aliens too, but will go with the consensus.  If you put in 100, that brings the total to 300, and we only need 100 more to make it happen.  Hang on to that hundy, I will give you the word probably 13th of July of where to send it!  YOU ROCK!  Thank you to themudking for this idea...

heater

Awesome you can count me in for $100!  I've been out of town the last few days but have been working on the site for us to use for the Blitz still.  Should be ready Monday night.

Heather Wade

Quote from: themudking on July 04, 2015, 09:25:37 PM
Awesome you can count me in for $100!  I've been out of town the last few days but have been working on the site for us to use for the Blitz still.  Should be ready Monday night.

Well, that's it, it's a done deal.  We just need to figure out which theme we will go with.  I will pay for it, and you can reimburse me if that's cool.    It will be released on July 14th.  We will go with with WebReach Plus & add one video.  I can say no more, but if you have questions, feel free to ask...  ;)

Sincere thanks to you mudking.  God damn sincere, I tell you.

Heather Wade

There's a lot of these Press Release services out there.  Found this one:  https://www.prbuzz.com/   Which makes me wonder, if you chose iReach, you must have had a good reason, mudking.  I'm curious, what made you pick iReach?  The thing that stands out to me is the 1,600 website distribution, but I wish I could see a list of these websites. 

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/price_plan_mmv.php <--- Will you take a look at this one and tell me what you think?  I'm just throwing ideas around before any money exchanges hands... would like to discuss it.

jazmunda

Does anybody know when Art's NC officially ends?

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on July 05, 2015, 04:20:56 AM
Does anybody know when Art's NC officially ends?
I heard the 16th

Heather Wade

Playing with this to give the text more definition.  I'm no Eddie Dean.

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 05, 2015, 08:53:26 AM

It's just my 2 cents but I think aliens have a much broader interest than bigfoot. There are probably 10:1 alien to bigfoot tv shows on, and if you look back at all of Art's C2C shows UFO's and aliens dominated...just a thought...

chefist

I've been posting this in the comments section of the recent C2C YouTube shows...

http://darkmatterdigitalnetwork.com/shows/midnight-in-the-desert/

chefist

Folks are responding positively to my YouTube posts under the recent C2C shows! Giving thanks for the link to MITD...

Heather Wade

Quote from: chefist on July 05, 2015, 03:33:51 PM
Folks are responding positively to my YouTube posts under the recent C2C shows! Giving thanks for the link to MITD...

Thank you, Chefist.  Everything helps.

heater

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 05, 2015, 04:12:44 AM
There's a lot of these Press Release services out there.  Found this one:  https://www.prbuzz.com/   Which makes me wonder, if you chose iReach, you must have had a good reason, mudking.  I'm curious, what made you pick iReach?  The thing that stands out to me is the 1,600 website distribution, but I wish I could see a list of these websites. 

http://www.24-7pressrelease.com/price_plan_mmv.php <--- Will you take a look at this one and tell me what you think?  I'm just throwing ideas around before any money exchanges hands... would like to discuss it.

A company I work for uses PR Newswire that's why I mentioned it in the first place.  You may notice some of those services say they use PR Newswire as one of their outlets.  I don't know that they are the best but I guess they have worked well for us and we have used the Time's Square display for big product launches.

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 05, 2015, 08:53:26 AM

I have better wifi now, so if you want me to give it a shot let me know.

Heather Wade

Quote from: eddie dean on July 05, 2015, 11:02:40 PM
I have better wifi now, so if you want me to give it a shot let me know.

Only if you have time to spare & feel up to it.  No worries.

eddie dean

eddie dean

I'll need a clean pic and whatever messgae you want in the text.
I have a good wifi tonight and an hour to kill.
I can do sometime 2mro afternoon as well.
if someone else wants to lend a hand, go for it. I will be in and out for awhile as you know