• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

MITD BLITZ!

Started by chefist, June 26, 2015, 02:19:24 PM

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 15, 2020, 09:28:02 AM
I have a terrible personality

Message to Liberace: you have my permission to release the secret 'Dynamo Hum has a lousy personality' thread, that we've all been contributing to over the years. It seems pointless to keep it a secret now the poor old sow has figured it out for herself.

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on August 01, 2015, 12:20:05 PM
After last night's show (and Art's vague comments) I'm getting the feeling that if the ratings look good in Portland, Art has some large terrestrial stations lined up to add the show...what do you folks think?
Was Ed Dames advertising for a special assistant for remote viewing and predictions?

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 15, 2020, 10:26:33 AM
Message to Liberace: you have my permission to release the secret 'Dynamo Hum has a lousy personality' thread, that we've all been contributing to over the years. It seems pointless to keep it a secret now the poor old sow has figured it out for herself.

It’s tough for you in the winter here when you can’t get out to the ‘Spoons for your normal 15 pints before breakfast, but try and keep your anger in check, I would hate for you to fall over and have to spend 16 hours in A&E waiting on an X-ray for a broken hip.

Smoochies :)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 15, 2020, 10:52:08 AM
It’s tough for you in the winter here when you can’t get out to the ‘Spoons for your normal 15 pints before breakfast, but try and keep your anger in check, I would hate for you to fall over and have to spend 16 hours in A&E waiting on an X-ray for a broken hip.

Smoochies :)

Fortunately, as an esteemed client, they come to me. I don't bother drinking it any more, they shove it straight through a vein and I'm ready to go by 11am. Which gives me plenty of time to shamble north and give you a piece of what's left of my mind.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on January 15, 2020, 09:28:02 AM
I have a terrible personality trait where I have to see what is behind all the curtains

Admitting it is the first step.

DynamoHum

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 15, 2020, 12:23:23 PM
Fortunately, as an esteemed client, they come to me. I don't bother drinking it any more, they shove it straight through a vein and I'm ready to go by 11am. Which gives me plenty of time to shamble north and give you a piece of what's left of my mind.

Shouldn’t take long then pookyflaps.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 15, 2020, 12:33:02 PM
Admitting it is the first step.

I embrace and encourage my noseyness :)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 15, 2020, 10:26:33 AM

May I run Google ads on it?

VC

How is it that Shreddie always appears after long absences right after AzzStab has some commentary and K_Dubb is prose-prancing around? Is this some kind of romantic tryst with a Shreddie alter written by K_Dubb to impress AzzFag who pretends to have a SO/GF in RL, female being, that allegedly posted in s-he's gender bender account here for years? Total Bull Sheit, of course, about a real-born "female" being involved in any of this sock puppet games"mans"-ship aka "fantasy faggotry". Their ship has sailed. :D

Can anyone prove otherwise?

VC

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2020, 07:10:28 PM
How is it that Shreddie always appears after long absences right after AzzStab has some commentary and K_Dubb is prose-prancing around? Is this some kind of romantic tryst with a Shreddie alter written by K_Dubb to impress AzzFag who pretends to have a SO/GF in RL, female being, that allegedly posted in s-he's gender bender account here for years? Total Bull Sheit, of course, about a real-born "female" being involved in any of this sock puppet games"mans"-ship aka "fantasy faggotry". Their ship has sailed. :D

Can anyone prove otherwise?

The above post had to be altered, omitting its sock puppet hypothesis, and updated to post here instead:

Show Prep Thread Topic

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2020, 08:30:25 PM
The above post had to be altered, omitting its sock puppet hypothesis, and updated to post here instead:

Show Prep Thread Topic

You are referring, no doubt, to the balletic grace of our repartee which signifies, rather than the leaden and repetitious tread of a single governing intelligence, that of two soul-mates, with roughly equal measures of adoration and antipathy, just begging to be domiciled together where they can torment each other within a hair's-breadth of violence for the rest of their natural lives, i. e. married.