directly live on the LNM Radio Network each
Saturday afternoon @ 2PM-4PM EST

To be archived at:
https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

May 5th, 2018
Today's guest is: MIKE BARA: SECRETS OF SPACE

Theadora

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 05, 2018, 11:36:12 AM

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host Gary "The Mad Martian" Leggiere, directly live on the LNM Radio Network on Saturday night MAY 5TH, 2018 @ 12AM-3AM EST.

Today's guest is: MIKE BARA: SECRETS OF SPACE

Live/Listen Chatroom: https://discord.gg/Hft4ayK

Show Times:
USA Listeners: 10PM MST â€" 12AM EST --- 9PM PST
European Listeners: 5AM GMT (UK Timezone) â€" 6AM (Norway & Central Europe Timezone)
Australiasian Region: 12PM HKT (Hong Kong Timezone) â€"
2PM AEDT (Australia)

You can listen to The LNM Radio Network 24/7 by going to www.latenightinthemidlands.com or www.lnmradionetwork.com or call to listen live by calling 701-719-9704 or streaming LIVE on Tunein, iTunes, and the Paranormal Live Stream App available from Android App and Itunes store

Note: If you miss a live broadcast, it will be replayed 12hrs after the live airing time on the LNM Radio Network.....

We also archive our shows, which you can access to listen here: https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow
Modify message

Is it on, yet?  I still can't figure out when.

Morgus

Hoagie is on live right now, talking about running a car using water.
There were early cars that ran off water, they used steam engines....

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on May 05, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

Just tuned in for the first time since...well...I couldn't even tell ya.

Hells Mole

What's this flute-ish vaguely Cusco-esque song he's played going into the commercial break?

albrecht

Jay Leno has a collection. They are awesome.

Dr. MD MD

Do you have a link, Morgus?

=Schlyder=

Braaaps.
cars running on water? I thought it was an antigravity car tonight?

edit never mind that's tomorrow's show LOL

astroguy

It may have happened earlier, but in case not, post #115217 yet again confirms Godwin's Law.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

I listen to hoagie tonight.. Guest was another total goof... hydrogen from water powered car.. The Guest  was so bad that even hoagie was tripping him up. Hoagie had to help him along with his BS..

Hoagie kept saying that he wanted the guest to convert Jay Leno's "1953" Thunderbird to run on water and drive it across the country with Hoagie, the goofball guest and his dearest and best friend Jay Leno to prove that it runs on water as fuel...

I wanted to scream..1955 was the first year for the Ford Thunderbird, not 1953...1953 was the first year for the Corvette, you idiot!

How can you trust a man that doesn't know that? Did I pin point a "smoking gun" statement from Hoagie to prove?...
Hoagie may connects the dots inaccurately.

"Only takes one White Crow to prove that all Crows aren't Black"  Number nine.

And furthermore early Thunderbirds were only two seaters.. where would the third person sit?  Hoagie can ride in the trunk! Retard

Lunger

Quote from: albrecht on May 05, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

We have Aircraft Carriers and Submarines that run off of water too.

ShayP

I gave it a shot for 30 minutes or so.  I became incredibly bored.  Sleep became a much better option.

Theadora

Quote from: astroguy on May 05, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
It may have happened earlier, but in case not, post #115217 yet again confirms Godwin's Law.

bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8014.msg1201902#msg1201902 

bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8014.msg1201919#msg1201919 

bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8014.msg1201924#msg1201924 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=8014.msg1201930#msg1201930   

If only NAZIs could have successfully pleaded, "I was just following orders," then slaves might have a defense for genocide of innocent men, women, and children of minorities, Stuart? 

Then sitting, Senator, John Glenn appeared on the most popular, comedy TV show, as himself; not as some other character.  He stated that he had been ordered to say things and do things that were dishonest.  Was he a liar to have done that, or was he lying when he said so?  He was being paid by US taxpayers.  Was he ordered to say what he said on Frasier, like some sort of slave? 

He should have the right to make a joke, but nobody is supposed to say anything critical about him for it?  Why did he go on that show in the first place, and did he not see the script in advance?

Richard C. Hoagland has stated that control of NASA was fought by and between, the Masons, NAZIs, and Satanists, and that the Masons have won.  What's the difference between the Masons and Satanists?  What's the difference between Satanists and Hitler? 

Oh, but you don't want US talking about that, do you, Stuart?  As if, anytime Godwin's Law comes into play, everyone is simply, supposed to look the other way?

Theadora

Just following orders pricks, fucking hang.  Just mess with the, Bill Of Rights, and see what happens.  You think because you nibble away at the fringe, such as with so-called, designated 'free speech' huts on college campuses, that people don't notice, but they do.  People are quite tolerant, until push comes to shove.  Bust a move, fuckhead.

https://youtu.be/b57Ie6L9oy8

Quote from: Theadora on May 06, 2018, 05:55:31 PM
Just following orders pricks, fucking hang.  Just mess with the, Bill Of Rights, and see what happens.  You think because you nibble away at the fringe, such as with so-called, designated 'free speech' huts on college campuses, that people don't notice, but they do.  People are quite tolerant, until push comes to shove.  Bust a move, fuckhead.

'I used polyester, a jar of that Jiff peanut butter, a piece of paper, some plastic pieces from an old Monopoly board game, wire and some lint from the dryer' delivered in a slow Texas drawl.  Guy sounds very legit, the kind of guy you can believe might invent an anti-gravity machine.

=Schlyder=

in my beautiful Ballooooooooooooooooooooooon   LOL

=Schlyder=

LOL  Hoagie is begging for money again.  Geezus man... just produce something people will pay for. Have some pride for fuck sake.  LOL

QuoteI used a jar of peanut butter and some lint from the dryer to invent an anti-gravity machine

You got your peanut butter in my dryer lint !!!

WhiteCrow

Geez, Hoagie the movie was about B47s not B52s .
Only takes one White Crow ..

https://youtu.be/iV1hVLGLZ-w

zeebo

Frig the first time I've tuned in in months and I get fake Tom Waits.   :(

zeebo

I think Hoagie just promised we can have "not-relativistic anti-gravity, right there at home".

zeebo

With this technology, can get to Pluto "in a few weeks", according to Hoagie.

zeebo

I guess I'm the only one listening tonite.  Or maybe no one cares anymore.  Truth is I don't either but I'm bored and half-drunk so figured I'd just check in. 

Anyway, back to the show.  Michelle called in, and I'm worried about her.  She doesn't sound as feisty as usual.  She sounded down about the local rainy weather.  I worry that maybe she's not getting the proper nutrition she needs in Japan which is known for modest meal sizes. 

Also, Hoagie just mentioned "My friend, Jay Leno".  Apparently there's a picture somewhere confirming this.

so what's this guy's excuse for not having a machine to demonstrate? the way he makes it sound all you need is off the shelf materials to build this beast.

it seems that Jay Leno may have had some kind of contact with Hoagie which of course Hoagie will now drop into conversation all the time. Jay Leno is a strange guy, I think he's a Coast listener and probably like the rest of us amused by Richard C..

Mad_Martian

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host Gary "The Mad Martian" Leggiere, directly live on the LNM Radio Network on Saturday night MAY 12TH, 2018 @ 12AM-3AM EST.

Show guest is: JEFFREY BOYD JR.

Live/Listen Chatroom: https://discord.gg/Hft4ayK
Show Times:
USA Listeners: 10PM MST â€" 12AM EST --- 9PM PST
European Listeners: 5AM GMT (UK Timezone) â€" 6AM (Norway & Central Europe Timezone)
Australiasian Region: 12PM HKT (Hong Kong Timezone) â€"
2PM AEDT (Australia)

You can listen to The LNM Radio Network 24/7 by going to www.latenightinthemidlands.com or www.lnmradionetwork.com or call to listen live by calling 701-719-9704 or streaming LIVE on Tunein, iTunes, and the Paranormal Live Stream App available from Android App and Itunes store

Note: If you miss a live broadcast, it will be replayed 12hrs after the live airing time on the LNM Radio Network.....

We also archive our shows, which you can access to listen here: https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow