• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Danger!UFO

Nice tribute to Art Bell on tonight's show by RCH. Class act.

S.O.S. indeed.  :-\ :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Danger!UFO on April 14, 2018, 10:10:25 PM
Nice tribute to Art Bell on tonight's show by RCH. Class act.

S.O.S. indeed.  :-\ :'(

Dang! I missed it. :(

HumanBeing

I haven't heard many shows by Richard the last few months but I'm half enjoying it. Mainly because, at least tonight, he is allowing the guests to get their thoughts out and not interrupting them  ;D

Hoagie delivers on his promise, after 17 years of wondering could the conspiracy theories about 9/11 be the truth Hoagie's guest has convinced me it was a inside job, i'd never heard the 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' argument made so convincingly.

Another mystery solved by Richard C. Hoagland and his band of citizen scientists!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 15, 2018, 12:33:10 AM
Hoagie delivers on his promise, after 17 years of wondering could the conspiracy theories about 9/11 be the truth Hoagie's guest has convinced me it was a inside job, i'd never heard the 'jet fuel can't melt steel beams' argument made so convincingly.

Another mystery solved by Richard C. Hoagland and his band of citizen scientists!

bellNwhistle

Dang, is there some way to hear his show from last night? without paying? LOL

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 15, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
No. :'(

FFS, Richard. The so-called friend of yours just died. At least you could make your tribute blurb free. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 15, 2018, 12:41:22 PM
FFS, Richard. The so-called friend of yours just died. At least you could make your tribute blurb free. ::)

No. :'(

crankshaft

The ultimate question is: "Will RCH manage to drag himself up into the air tonight?"

Hoegee

Quote from: crankshaft on April 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM
The ultimate question is: "Will RCH manage to drag himself up into the air tonight?"

Holster your magnifiers, The Liquor Smurf has returned to House Hoagie:

----------

DUE TO THE IMPORTANCE AND TIMELINESS OF THIS BREAKING NEWS
WE ARE REPLAYING THIS SHOW TONIGHT â€" SUNDAY

2018/04/14 â€" Lawyers’ Committee For 9/11 Inquiry â€" Compelling New Evidence Supporting 9/11 Asâ€" An “Inside Job?”

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com

Quote from: Hoegee on April 15, 2018, 09:28:22 PM
Holster your magnifiers, The Liquor Smurf has returned to House Hoagie:

----------

DUE TO THE IMPORTANCE AND TIMELINESS OF THIS BREAKING NEWS

2018/04/14 â€" Lawyers’ Committee For 9/11 Inquiry â€" Compelling New Evidence Supporting 9/11 Asâ€" An “Inside Job?”

https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com
I guess Hoagie's interview with James Comey fell through.

Quote from: crankshaft on April 15, 2018, 07:08:29 PM

Show  POSTPONED - Replay of last nights show

QuoteDUE TO THE IMPORTANCE AND TIMELINESS OF THIS BREAKING NEWS

It Looks like Hoagland Didn't make it this time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PxUA_V780

Hoegee

Quote from: Étouffée on April 15, 2018, 09:57:24 PM
I guess Hoagie's interview with James Comey fell through.

Yeah, the Hoagster also doesn't know what 'breaking news' means.

Mad_Martian

The Martian Revelation show archive with Andrew Basiago is now up. With added after show content focusing on Art Bell's unanswered questions...

https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

crankshaft

Will RCH manage to drag himself up into the air this weekend?

Quote from: crankshaft on April 19, 2018, 01:43:39 PM
Will RCH manage to drag himself up into the air this weekend?

No., Hoagland is not doing the show in drag...stop asking!!

astroguy

Quote from: AlternativeSide on April 19, 2018, 05:27:58 PM
No., Hoagland is not doing the show in drag...stop asking!!
But her name could be Mars-sha Rox.  Or I.C. Tek.

Morgus

Hoagie may be planning his own Art Bell tribute show for this weekend:

crankshaft

Will RCH manage to claw his way up onto the air tonight despite the opposition posed by the dark armies of agents of sparsely lettered PTB agencies directed against him and his 'information'?

What are the odds?

ShayP

Quote from: Morgus on April 19, 2018, 11:07:50 PM
Hoagie may be planning his own Art Bell tribute show for this weekend:

From BlogTalkRadio:

UPCOMING BROADCASTS

Art Bell is a radio legend ....

"Tonight my long-time friend, British broadcaster Howard Hughes and I, are going to talk about the impact Art had on our respective lives ... as well as his remarkable influence on the accelerating changes we are seeing across the field of broadcasting."

Hoagie has so many fiends.  I wonder if they subscribe to OSOM?  ;)

trostol

Quote from: ShayP on April 21, 2018, 02:31:03 PM
From BlogTalkRadio:

UPCOMING BROADCASTS

"Tonight my long-time friend, British broadcaster Howard Hughes and I, are going to talk about the impact Art had on our respective lives ... as well as his remarkable influence on the accelerating changes we are seeing across the field of broadcasting."

syre they all do..and listen live and cherish listening to the whole..4..5 shows a year he actually does

albrecht

From BlogTalkRadio:

UPCOMING BROADCASTS

Last time I recall RCH being on Hughes's show it was pretty terse because Hughes started asking questions and RCH kept saying it will be in the next book (which never came out as far as I know.)

GravitySucks

I forgot about Hoagland’s tribute to Art and agreed to cohost the Gabcast with MV

If someone could record OSOM for me, I sure would appreciate it.

Danke

SaucyRossy

From BlogTalkRadio:

UPCOMING BROADCASTS

IF RCH let’s Howard talk this is nice. Art respected and liked Howard a lot. Someone let me know how this is please?

RCH being uncharacteristically humble, giving Art credit for helping RCH be where he is today, letting Howard speak in complete sentences.  Playing some of Art’s favorite bumpers.  Also, I knew Howard liked Art, but I never realized he was such a fanboy.

Quite a tribute to Art there Richard, giving credit to Art for Alex Jones's existence. lol

Good guest tonight, somebody who actually has had a real career in the real world. Art does deserve credit for bringing alternative/strange topics to mainstream people, albeit via overnight radio so the audience is already different than the workaday world.

Art and Alex aren't completely dissimilar, in his very public divorce/custody trial Jones submitted to the judge that he is an entertainer, that his show is performance art. I believe like Art he has interest and an affinity for his subject area, political conspiracies, it's exaggerated for artistic purposes. Art created theater of the mind, what he really felt about things or guests, who knows.