• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

Hoegee

'Ancient cultures' were using hyperdimensional tesseract iPads.

GravitySucks

“They used Star Trek technology to materialize!”

Awesome.  Fictional technology to fictionally appear and give him fictional third degree scars with NO scars!

Hoegee

lol

With three minutes left in the show, we find out that one of the nuts, Wilbur, had been shot in the back of the head at the age of 23.  The bullet came out the ear.

Hoegee

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 09, 2018, 12:04:00 AM
When Hoagie begs it's dignified...DIGNIFIED I tells ya!

Oh that poor control freak Mark Mothersbaugh, he ate the rest of Devo to keep them from asking him to tour again...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 09, 2018, 01:11:16 AM
Oh that poor control freak Mark Mothersbaugh, he ate the rest of Devo to keep them from asking him to tour again...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hoegee on April 09, 2018, 12:58:40 AM
lol

With three minutes left in the show, we find out that one of the nuts, Wilbur, had been shot in the back of the head at the age of 23.  The bullet came out the ear.

Leaving a 19.5mm scar

oh Hoagie also revealed tonight he has a magnifying glass handy for studying images on his monitor, which he claims is very hi-res, probably a CRT monitor but to Hoagie 1024x780 is super hi-res because he lives in 1983. Imagining him with that Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass pressed close to his 14" monitor makes me happy.

I always envision Hoagie with a monocle, a cape and a cigarette in a long holder like he's some European viscount who no longer has any money nor property but continues to live with the pretensions of the nobility.

astroguy

Now, it could be because I've been playing Civ VI while listening to TOSOM the last few times, but is anyone else coming away from these shows lately with no idea what they talked about?  Three hours ... nada.  At least with SOME shows with a host with a $4M annual contract, the host might be crap, not pay attention to their guest, etc., but the flow is somewhat logical and I have an idea of what the show was about beyond the title after listening to it.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on April 09, 2018, 02:42:22 AM
... Imagining him with that Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass pressed close to his 14" monitor makes me happy.

I always envision Hoagie with a monocle, a cape and a cigarette in a long holder like he's some European viscount who no longer has any money nor property but continues to live with the pretensions of the nobility.
Ha!  Yes, "it's the little things." ;)

ShayP

oh Hoagie also revealed tonight he has a magnifying glass handy for studying images on his monitor, which he claims is very hi-res, probably a CRT monitor but to Hoagie 1024x780 is super hi-res because he lives in 1983. Imagining him with that Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass pressed close to his 14" monitor makes me happy.

Wow.  This is really funny to me.  I can see it.   ;D ;D ;D

Lunger

This right here is the problem that Hoagie doesn't get.

Not long ago I was looking at NASA Moon pictures on my iPad (iPad1).  And I am looking inside this crater and it looks like some kind of building.  Square with equal sides... and I am thinking "Holy Shit!   There is a building on the moon"

I go to my MacBook Air with a wholly better display and a Retina screen.  Check out the same picture, the same crater, and .....its a rock.

Hoagie not only has a crappy graphics card but also can't think critically.   If there were glass structures on the Moon wouldn't the Sun glint off of them?

Hoegee

Quote from: Lunger on April 12, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
This right here is the problem that Hoagie doesn't get.

Not long ago I was looking at NASA Moon pictures on my iPad (iPad1).  And I am looking inside this crater and it looks like some kind of building.  Square with equal sides... and I am thinking "Holy Shit!   There is a building on the moon"

I go to my MacBook Air with a wholly better display and a Retina screen.  Check out the same picture, the same crater, and .....its a rock.

As new technologies are implemented, we get brief opportunities to see what They® don't want us to see . . . before They® can implement "fixes" with that same technology to hide their secrets.  It's part of the never-ending arms race between Them® and Citizen Scientists®.

QuoteHoagie not only has a crappy graphics card but also can't think critically.   If there were glass structures on the Moon wouldn't the Sun glint off of them?

The structures are ancient, so after eons of meteorite bombardment they remain only as the thinnest wisps of glass--being essentially "the consistency of cigarette smoke".  (This is also why they have little effect upon spacecraft ingress and egress from the moon's surface.). As such, the smokelike glass particles scatter light in all directions, such that they may only be detected in certain old fortuitous photographs with the aid of smudge-ridden, low resolution, early-90s scanners along with grossly unbalanced settings in Photoshop®.

/tinfoil  :D

I love Richard,,, he reminds me of my senile great granp pa who has been there, done that and knows pweople that don't exist

Mad_Martian

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host Gary "The Mad Martian" Leggiere, directly live on the LNM Radio Network on Saturday 14th April 2018 @ 2PM-4PM EST.

Today's guest is Andrew D.Basiago.
Andy served as one of America's first chrononauts as a child participant in DARPAs time travel program, Project Pegasus.
He went on to serve as one of its early Mars explorers as a college-aged participant in the CIAs Mars jump room program.
Andy is a lawyer in private practice admitted to the Washington State Bar Association and the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.

In 2016, he became the first major figure in the Truth Movement to run for President.
Today, Andy is General Counsel to Quantum Spanner, LLC, a cutting edge company dedicated to combining quantum access technology and quantum healing technology to forge a new form of wellness that operates in the time domain.

Live Call Ins Welcome: +1 (202) 559-7943
Live/Listen Chatroom: http://lnmradionetwork.com/chat-listen/

Show Times:
USA Listeners: 12PM MST â€" 2PM EST --- 11AM PST
European Listeners: 7PM GMT (UK Timezone) â€" 8PM (Norway & Central Europe Timezone)
Australiasian Region: 2AM HKT (Hong Kong Timezone) â€"
5AM AEDT (Australia)

You can listen to The LNM Radio Network 24/7 by going to www.latenightinthemidlands.com or www.lnmradionetwork.com or call to listen live by calling 701-719-9704 or streaming LIVE on Tunein, iTunes, and the Paranormal Live Stream App available from Android App and Itunes store

Note: If you miss a live broadcast, it will be replayed 12hrs after the live airing time on the LNM Radio Network.....

We also archive our shows, which you can access to listen here: https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 13, 2018, 11:46:41 PM

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host "The Mad Martian"
Live/Listen Chatroom: http://lnmradionetwork.com/chat-listen/

Show Times:
USA Listeners: 12PM MST â€" 2PM EST --- 11AM PST
European Listeners: 7PM GMT (UK Timezone) â€" 8PM (Norway & Central Europe Timezone)
Australiasian Region: 2AM HKT (Hong Kong Timezone) â€"
5AM AEDT (Australia)

You can listen to The LNM Radio Network 24/7 by going to www.latenightinthemidlands.com or www.lnmradionetwork.com

https://www.neelyproductionsinc.com/themartianrevelationshow

sounds like an awesome show but how do we know you're not mentally unstable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZNMwo_XVRc

expat

Quote from: Mad_Martian on April 13, 2018, 11:46:41 PM
Today's guest is Andrew D.Basiago.
Andy served as one of America's first chrononauts as a child participant in DARPAs time travel program, Project Pegasus.
He went on to serve as one of its early Mars explorers as a college-aged participant in the CIAs Mars jump room program.

...or maybe he didn't. Maybe that's all a bunch of crap. You decide.

Hoegee

Hoagie should do an Art memorial show.  He basically owes whatever he has to the promotion of being on C2C. 

Or, to put it another way, Art has ascended to the status of "My good friend, Art Bell."

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hoegee on April 14, 2018, 11:31:30 AM
Hoagie should do an Art memorial show.  He basically owes whatever he has to the promotion of being on C2C. 

Or, to put it another way, Art has ascended to the status of "My good friend, Art Bell."

“When my good friend, Art Bell, and I were discussing the prospects of a new overnight radio show, designed to reach 19.5 millions, I recommended that he name it Coast to Coast. I think he grew to like that name over time.  When Anne Strieber and I talked, it became clear that Whitley should take over Dreamland.  Has anyone heard from Linda?”

Hoegee

Quote from: GravitySucks“When my good friend, Art Bell, and I were discussing the prospects of a new overnight radio show, designed to reach 19.5 millions, I recommended that he name it Coast to Coast. I think he grew to like that name over time.  When Anne Strieber and I talked, it became clear that Whitley should take over Dreamland.  Has anyone heard from Linda?”

lol

HumanBeing

I really don't expect much of a 'tribute' from Richard. Although Art really did boost his signal and give him a huge platform.
He will probably just add Art to the list of those he can name drop to add gravitas to his image and theories.
He tends to bring up names of people who usually have passed on so that they cannot refute his cockamamie stories and simmer his perpetual self-aggrandizing  :P

astroguy

Shall we take bets?  (a) How long before it takes him to relate "9" and "11" to 19.5 or claim it's hyperdimensional in some way?  And (b) How is he going to relate "9" and "11" to 19.5?

jjsmooth

My first show with Art Bell was on a cross-country move. Richard Hoagland was on talking about alien moon bases. Life changer for me. RIP Art.

Hoegee

Six minute tribute, followed by Abba's SOS.  He did claim a few times that tonight's topic was literally what Art wanted him to do, which is doubly odd because Art wouldn't touch the subject in any depth. 

All in all, pretty heartfelt--for Hoagie.

Edit:  Hoagie now claiming that his show tonight is going to finally provide "closure" for 9/11.  I s**t you not.