• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

astroguy

When it takes you more than 5-10 seconds to explain to your listeners how to find what you're talking about, that's poor design and planning.

albrecht

I thoight the glowing orb was some mastburtory incident at Montuak not the rape of Wilber? Who knows? Some crazy stuff

astroguy

Whomever thought RCH would be a voice of sanity against Keith Laney?  WTF is Laney talking about? It's all rocks.  Geesh.  Richard is actually correct: Brecciated rocks.  Also, he's blown up sub-images 2 and 3 beyond anything recognizable, reading into image and his own software artifacts.  The only images that aren't blown up too much is 1 and 5, while 4 is passable.

astroguy

Also, a scale bar on these images would be useless.  They are oblique images - they were taken off to the side of the spacecraft, as though you're in an airplane looking out the window.  Meaning, the scale changes the farther "up or down" the image you are.  This is Imaging 101, you id'jits.

Also, from a science standpoint, that LROC NAC 5th image is a beautiful display of impact melt (the darker material with the lines through it, the lines formed by cooling and contraction of the material).

Juan Cena

Quote from: expat on March 30, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
OH GOD the bore of Turin tomorrow...

Hoagie is gonna try to connect the Shroud of Turin to the Face on Mars somehow. Just you wait.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Morgus on March 24, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Sounds like Hoagie made it on tonight live.

He has posted the plan for tomorrow night's show now too:

We seriously need to get Hoagie to interview WOKEN Matt Hardy.

https://youtu.be/5EVWbQ0kkiA

crankshaft

Quote from: Hoegee on March 30, 2018, 10:04:32 PM
Jesus . . . or . . . The Hoagster?

Say 19.5 Hail Marys and tune in Saturday night.

That's either absinth or antifreeze.

I'm leaning toward antifreeze.

Mad_Martian

BACK THROUGH TIME!

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host Gary "The Mad Martian" Leggiere, directly live on the LNM Radio Network on Saturday 31st March 2018 @ 2PM-4PM EST.
www.lnmradionetwork.com

Live Call Ins Welcome to the show: +1 (202) 559-7943
Live/Listen Chatroom: http://lnmradionetwork.com/chat-listen/

Show Times:
USA Listeners: 12PM MST â€" 2PM EST --- 11AM PST
European Listeners: 7PM GMT (UK Timezone) â€" 8PM (Norway & Central Europe Timezone)
Australiasian Region: 2AM HKT (Hong Kong Timezone) â€"
5AM AEDT (Australia)

You can listen to The LNM Radio Network 24/7 by going to www.latenightinthemidlands.com or www.lnmradionetwork.com or call to listen live by calling 701-719-9704 or streaming LIVE on Tunein, iTunes, and the Paranormal Live Stream App available from Android App and Itunes store
Note: If you miss a live broadcast, it will be replayed 12hrs after the live airing time on the LNM Radio Network..... We also archive our shows, which you can access to listen here: **archive coming soon

crankshaft

Will RCH manage to claw his way back onto the air tonight despite the immense opposition by sparsely-lettered agencies and spies directed against him?

What are the odds?

expat

Quote from: crankshaft on March 31, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
Will RCH manage to claw his way back onto the air tonight despite the immense opposition by sparsely-lettered agencies and spies directed against him?

What are the odds?

Pretty good. He's had 8 successes in a row.

albrecht

Quote from: expat on March 31, 2018, 01:06:11 PM
Pretty good. He's had 8 successes in a row.
I think the SEC Rule 156 applies to RCH and his show. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
ps: I had forgotten that Dannion Brinkley was also involved in the Miami Circle stuff with RCH.

Zenman

I'll give the Turin guy a shot, but I'm mainly interested in Hoagie's take on the Area 51 Assault. If he doesn't mention it, I will likely fall into a stupor, which might work out well for the rest of the show.

Quote from: Mad_Martian on March 31, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

“THE MARTIAN REVELATION” â€" with your host Gary "The Mad Martian" Leggiere,  on the LNM Radio Network.

www.lnmradionetwork.com
http://lnmradionetwork.com/chat-listen/

Bummer, sounds like you'll be too busy to call into The Otherside of Midnight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRf9iJzDnD0

Hey, the Shroud guy is a good guest, so far.  The topic is not in Hoagie's comfortable torsion wheelhouse, so he's listening more than usual.

Oh, no, Hoagie just announced the Accutron is broken!  He dropped it on the floor. 
Looks like he'll need new 19.5-ers to pay the Watch Repair guy.