• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2015, 02:49:51 PM
Dartmouth Students Demand Black Lives Matter-Themed Winter Carnival

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/18/dartmouth-students-demand-black-lives-matter-themed-winter-carnival/

Why don't these convicted felons of the future just go to BLACK colleges? They can have Tupac Tuesday, Fridays Friday and all the other frivolous folderol they master. The termites of education from pre-K to post-Grad. Teaching is about as fun as following a dyspeptic elephant with a pail and shovel.

I hope 4 feet of "the white stuff" falls on the day of Kwanzaa-fest.

pyewacket

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 18, 2015, 02:55:22 PM
    Why don't these convicted felons of the future just go to BLACK colleges? They can have Tupac Tuesday, Fridays Friday and all the other frivolous folderol they master. The termites of education from pre-K to post-Grad. Teaching is about as fun as following a dyspeptic elephant with a pail and shovel.

I'm afraid that this is only the beginning. If they can take over and "rebrand" this event- they'll do it with everything else. Isn't that how the early Christians manipulated conversion of the Pagans- by taking over their religious celebrations and repackaging them as Christian holy days? In this case they're doing it with secular events and customs. They'll get around to the religious elements in due time.

bateman

Why don't these convicted felons of the future just go to BLACK colleges?

We both know why. It has nothing to do with getting an education and everything to do with "fuck whitey". These colleges are becoming real life Death Camps of Tolerance.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2015, 03:26:16 PM
I'm afraid that this is only the beginning. If they can take over and "rebrand" this event- they'll do it with everything else. Isn't that how the early Christians manipulated conversion of the Pagans- by taking over their religious celebrations and repackaging them as Christian holy days? In this case they're doing it with secular events and customs. They'll get around to the religious elements in due time.

Parents hold the answer, not the pusillanimous geldings that constitute practically every administration. Stop sending kids to these Frankfurt Schools that serve as re-education camps. Let them rely on their "minority" body to keep the school running financially. After 2 years, these administrations would be asking Bob Jones University for advice.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 03:32:43 PM
We both know why. It has nothing to do with getting an education and everything to do with "fuck whitey". These colleges are becoming real life Death Camps of Tolerance.

Absolutely. You know what these protesting fucks got on the SAT? Barbecue sauce. Useless. I hope these schools go broke, lose accreditation and get bulldozed to make a golf course or landfill.

pyewacket

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 18, 2015, 03:32:56 PM
   Parents hold the answer, not the pusillanimous geldings that constitute practically every administration. Stop sending kids to these Frankfurt Schools that serve as re-education camps. Let them rely on their "minority" body to keep the school running financially. After 2 years, these administrations would be asking Bob Jones University for advice.

Brilliant! I'd love to see this happen.  :)

chefist

It's a powerful marketing strategy. Instill hate in minorities of whites, guilt and manipulate whites with the age old concept of original sin...the sin of "institutionalized racism".

How do you purge yourself of this sin? Vote Democrat!

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
It seems that way, nobody in positions of actual authority are standing up to the crybullies.

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/dartmouth-administrator-sides-with-blacklivesmatter-protesters-who-disrupted-library/

Aren't they giving these students permission to escalate their hostile behaviour? Will they apologize if these students get arrested for taking it to the next step by using physical force against people they don't like? When does this behaviour cross the line- is there a line?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2015, 03:43:37 PM
Brilliant! I'd love to see this happen.  :)

In a perfect world, or even slightly above average one, it could happen. Reality tells me otherwise though and things will get shittier.

pyewacket

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 18, 2015, 03:49:34 PM
   In a perfect world, or even slightly above average one, it could happen. Reality tells me otherwise though and things will get shittier.

Eddy- you're a buzzkill, but I think you right about this.

Sick dogwhistle racism, bro.  Wait, that's too blatant to be a dogwhistle.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2015, 04:20:43 PM
Eddy- you're a buzzkill, but I think you right about this.

I do have a tattoo of a skunk in the garden...

I'd never be happier than to be dead wrong on this. If I prayed, I'd pray that I'm wrong.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 18, 2015, 04:25:20 PM

That will be 4 viewings of "Roots" and 50 episodes of Oprah as my penance.

bateman

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 18, 2015, 04:25:20 PM

Excuse me, the preferred nomenclature is microaggression, brah.

bateman

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 18, 2015, 04:29:06 PM

You will also need to write a dissertation acknowledging your white cis male heteroprivilege.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 04:46:00 PM
You will also need to write a dissertation acknowledging your white cis male heteroprivelege.

Yes, my sin requires that. And then read it before a poetry slam audience armed with rotten vegetables.

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 04:46:00 PM
You will also need to write a dissertation acknowledging your white cis male heteroprivilege.

Well you just better enjoy your white cis male heteroprivilege while you can because that's currently an undiscovered status that will be labelled the mother of all micro aggressions- or is that father of all- oh who the cares..sooner or later you're going to find yourself cutting and pasting your face in Lane Bryan catalogues, picking out your next pantsuit...

bateman

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2015, 03:48:15 PM
Aren't they giving these students permission to escalate their hostile behaviour? Will they apologize if these students get arrested for taking it to the next step by using physical force against people they don't like? When does this behaviour cross the line- is there a line?

I wouldn't put it past these "activists" to get physical, and when the victim(s) fight back, start recording on their iPhones. It'll be uploaded to Youtube as "WHITE STUDENT ATTACKS #BLM!!!!!!!!" within an hour.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 18, 2015, 04:29:06 PM

Haha, niggers are so funny.

Quote from: pyewacket on November 18, 2015, 05:12:52 PM
Well you just better enjoy your white cis male heteroprivilege while you can because that's currently an undiscovered status that will be labelled the mother of all micro aggressions- or is that father of all- oh who the cares..sooner or later you're going to find yourself cutting and pasting your face in Lane Bryan catalogues, picking out your next pantsuit...

lol trannies are so silly :^)

bateman

The cancer continues to spread...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/18/princeton-students-take-over-presidents-office-demand-erasure-of-woodrow-wilson/

Quote“This campus owes us everything,” said one student. “We owe white people nothing. All of this is mine. My people built this place.”

albrecht

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 06:26:50 PM
The cancer continues to spread...

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/18/princeton-students-take-over-presidents-office-demand-erasure-of-woodrow-wilson/
I wonder what the malcontents would think of "House Park," a football field in my area. Named after the man-behind-the-scenes of Wilson, and many other Democratic politicians, "Colonel" House, anonymous author of "Philip Dru: Administrator: A Story of Tomorrow, 1920-1935"

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 05:39:21 PM
I wouldn't put it past these "activists" to get physical, and when the victim(s) fight back, start recording on their iPhones. It'll be uploaded to Youtube as "WHITE STUDENT ATTACKS #BLM!!!!!!!!" within an hour.

That is exactly what they want- I saw this explained in some article- the ways they manipulate people into altercations and then scream victim hood. Sort of like someone beating another person while screaming "help- they're hurting me!"

I honestly don't even get what BLM is all about. Seems like a pack of socially inept bottom of the barrel community college rejects who can't handle reality and manipulate the system and academia to enable themselves to seem like intellectuals without having to do anything?

I understand occupying the school's President's office to make a statement about ending the Vietnam war or to demand equal rights for the gay community... but I still have no clue what these people are even bitching about.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 18, 2015, 06:38:47 PM
I honestly don't even get what BLM is all about. Seems like a pack of socially inept bottom of the barrel community college rejects who can't handle reality and manipulate the system and academia to enable themselves to seem like intellectuals without having to do anything?

I understand occupying the school's President's office to make a statement about ending the Vietnam war or to demand equal rights for the gay community... but I still have no clue what these people are even bitching about.

Entitled, uppity niggers.  Nothing to see, move along.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 18, 2015, 06:38:47 PM

That's where "microaggression" comes in. When you can't point to any actual examples of bigotry, just claim something inoccuous has nefarious undertones or intent. Their feelings take precedence over reality and unfortunately this nonsense is being somewhat legitimized by the media, and the colleges don't have the intestinal fortitude to tell these kids to fuck off.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 06:46:14 PM
That's where "microaggression" comes in. When you can't point to any actual examples of bigotry, just claim something inoccuous has nefarious undertones or intent. Their feelings take precedence over reality and unfortunately this bullshit is being somewhat legitimzed.

I think you just insulted me.... When can I expect my check?