• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

bateman

Quote from: pyewacket on November 15, 2015, 04:30:02 PM
Meanwhile at Dartmouth...

full article and video:
http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/15/dartmouth-protesters-assault-students-while-screaming-racial-threats/

I've never encountered people like this, thankfully, but seeing this makes me want to stay in a 45th floor apartment for weeks on end. This shit is out of control.

QuoteStudents who didn’t join in on their protests were harassed, one woman was pinned to a wall by protesters who shouted, “filthy white bitch!” in her face. Students who were seated were told to, “Stand the fuck up!”  “You filthy racist white piece of shit!”

Even ISIS is more polite:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/4-questions-ISIS-rebels-use-to-tell-Sunni-from-Shia/articleshow/37257563.cms

pyewacket

Quote from: bateman on November 15, 2015, 04:45:19 PM
I've never encountered people like this, thankfully, but seeing this makes me want to stay in a 45th floor apartment for weeks on end. This shit is out of control.

I don't blame you!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 15, 2015, 04:45:19 PM

They go to where there is no resistance. Scared college kids. BLM is a bunch of blerds, fruitcakes, privileged suburban white kids with daddy issues. They avoid middle class/lower middle class/poor whites who won't hesitate to call them niggers and fight back.

Audiofile

I just have two words to describe the angry mob at Dartmouth.

"Useful Idiots".

VtaGeezer

Quote from: Audiofile on November 15, 2015, 05:13:53 PM
I just have two words to describe the angry mob at Dartmouth.

"Useful Idiots".
Not as useful as the administrations that are letting this intolerant rot spread like wildfire. Looks to me like there's going to be some genuine nastiness soon.

bateman

Thug assaults girlfriend in the street.
Thug assaults paramedics who arrive to treat her.
Thug assaults police.
Gets shot. 

Somehow he's the victim, and protesters decide to fuck with everyone's commute?

BLM geniuses at it again.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/11/16/black-lives-matter-protesters-shut-down-i-94-in-minneapolis/

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 17, 2015, 08:30:55 AM
Thug assaults girlfriend in the street.
Thug assaults paramedics who arrive to treat her.
Thug assaults police.
Gets shot. 

Somehow he's the victim, and protesters decide to fuck with everyone's commute?

BLM geniuses at it again.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2015/11/16/black-lives-matter-protesters-shut-down-i-94-in-minneapolis/

BLM can't relate to people going and coming from work. It's like the old Colin Ferguson joke. There could never be a white Colin Ferguson because good luck finding a train full of blacks coming home from their jobs.

Just run these motherfuckers over. Minnesota is a joke. The give us Jesse Ventura, Al Franken and Keith Ellison, who probably threw a party Friday night when hearing what his brothers did in Paris.

chefist

I can imagine what today's left/Dems would say if they were in charge in 1941:

1. We are in a struggle against Nazism, not at war with Germany or it's citizens.
2. We are in a struggle against Imperialism, not at war with Japan or it's citizens.
3. We are not at war with the population because they are repressed by their governments.
4. There will be no war propaganda, as that is offensive.
5. We will not bomb civilians.
6. We will accept all the Japanese and German refugees that come from our "struggle".

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 17, 2015, 08:41:08 AM
    BLM can't relate to people going and coming from work. It's like the old Colin Ferguson joke. There could never be a white Colin Ferguson because good luck finding a train full of blacks coming home from their jobs.

Just run these motherfuckers over. Minnesota is a joke. The give us Jesse Ventura, Al Franken and Keith Ellison, who probably threw a party Friday night when hearing what his brothers did in Paris.
Aside from the fifth column Somalians and some aberrations you mentioned, mainly elected due to students and voter fraud, Minnesota isn't bad people. But filled with Nordic types who, for some darn reason, "white Viking guilt" veer toward liberal policies. Sorta like why those same countries back in Europe now have epic rape rates due to immigrants and "refugees."

bateman

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 17, 2015, 08:41:08 AMJust run these motherfuckers over.

+1

Minneapolis should break out the snow plows early this year.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 08:59:27 AM
Aside from the fifth column Somalians and some aberrations you mentioned, mainly elected due to students and voter fraud, Minnesota isn't bad people. But filled with Nordic types who, for some darn reason, "white Viking guilt" veer toward liberal policies. Sorta like why those same countries back in Europe now have epic rape rates due to immigrants and "refugees."

Minnesotans I find utterly bizarre, due to the lack of pure hatred in their hearts. They are America's Scandinavians, quondam Vikings who go out of their way to prove how "enlightened" they are. "Hi, we're Lutherans. Give us Hmongs and Khat chewers". Martin Luther(the real one, not people born Michael) would spin in his grave. Harden your hearts, Sven.

Quote from: bateman on November 17, 2015, 09:14:57 AM

Minneapolis should break out the snow plows early this year.

Damn right. Militarized snowplows. And Minnesota would benefit from epic snowfall. The only thing BLM hates more than White People is white snow falling from above. "No Justice, No...shit, it cold out heres. Where the bus, I going home"

albrecht

Two more Muslims arrested in Aachen; beautiful, historic city and home of Charlemagne- who knew how to deal with Muslims, though not as good as the other Charles---  Martel. France needs that kind of spirit. Though Spanish, dealing with the invasion and terrorists, I might revisit the movie "El Cid." Wonder why Hollyweird doesn't remake some of those good movies, based on history and with good values?

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 17, 2015, 09:48:26 AM
   Minnesotans I find utterly bizarre, due to the lack of pure hatred in their hearts. They are America's Scandinavians, quondam Vikings who got out of their way to prove how "enlightened" they are. "Hi, we're Lutherans. Give us Hmongs and Khat chewers". Martin Luther(the real one, not people born Michael) would spin in his grave.

The real Martin Luther had some interesting writings that most Lutherans shy away from, these days. I think it is, paradoxically, an issue of homogeneity. After several generations of living amongst decent people and watered-down Doctrine one forgets that others are dangerous. There also could be, maybe, some media-inspired white Viking guilt because the mainstream culture claims Viking were just raping marauders (not true, you darn Catholics wrote that history  ;) )

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 09:51:53 AM
The real Martin Luther had some interesting writings that most Lutherans shy away from, these days. I think it is, paradoxically, an issue of homogeneity. After several generations of living amongst decent people and watered-down Doctrine one forgets that others are dangerous. There also could be, maybe, some media-inspired white Viking guilt because the mainstream culture claims Viking were just raping marauders (not true, you darn Catholics wrote that history  ;) )

The great hope is to discover I'm descended from a berserker. My hair color indicates possibly mixing with Vikings at some point.

Minnesota does seem like the state of well off whitebreads who got bored and wanted to experiment. "Mother, Father, I'm a Sufi now". Let's turn our State Senatorial election into a Brooklyn burough council election. California elects an actor? We'll elect a wrestler.

albrecht

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 17, 2015, 10:04:12 AM
      The great hope is to discover I'm descended from a berserker. My hair color indicates possibly mixing with Vikings at some point.

Minnesota does seem like the state of well off whitebreads who got bored and wanted to experiment. "Mother, Father, I'm a Sufi now". Let's turn our State Senatorial election into a Brooklyn burough council election. California elects an actor? We'll elect a wrestler.
I can criticize since I am descendant from them but look at the logic....leave a cold, often dark, place where life is harsh, religion teaches you hardship and strife and wait until later benefits, and go to the New World and....where do you go? Some place like the Dakotas or Minnesota?  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 10:15:25 AM
I can criticize since I am descendant from them but look at the logic....leave a cold, often dark, place where life is harsh, religion teaches you hardship and strife and wait until later benefits, and go to the New World and....where do you go? Some place like the Dakotas or Minnesota?  ;)
It was a brave soul that ate the first Lutefisk

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 10:15:25 AM

It's true. Where my folks were drawn to Tammany Hall. "Yeah, we're all crammed in and hate each other...but that son of a bitch can set up me with a sinecure for life. All I gotta do is hold a sign on election day for the crooked fuck".

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on November 17, 2015, 09:51:53 AM
'We' wrote it because you and yours were a bunch illiterate peasant fucks.  You're welcome.

albrecht

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 17, 2015, 10:27:48 AM
'We' wrote it because you and yours were a bunch illiterate peasant fucks.  You're welcome.
;D Thanks! Maybe N.Europe will awake and get back some of that illiterate peasant Viking spirit against the invaders. Holger Danske, awake!.

bateman

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/17/the-university-of-york-doesnt-care-about-male-suicide/

QuoteUnder pressure from progressive activists, the University of York has canceled an event to address men’s issues on International Men’s Day this Thursday, on the grounds that women’s inequality is more important.

States right and American sovereignty.

30 states temporarily closing their borders to Syrian immigrants (not refugees) is the greatest human rights disaster in history.  ::)
All you have to do to get millenial leftists to swallow any absurdity, no matter how little benefit and how much harm might come of it, is to dress it up as a humanitarian issue. The ability to appear to support doing good is far more important in today's political landscape than actually doing good.

I haven't seen so much impotent rage since, well I see it from these people every day to be honest.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 02:25:01 PM
I'm twitching.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7008

Absolutely absurd...it is beyond thuggery and moved to a level of civil rights violations...you can't take someone's career, elected post, ect because they do not join your cause, preach as loud as you do, or vote for a particular political party...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: bateman on November 18, 2015, 02:25:01 PM
I'm twitching.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7008

Good idea. Get rid out the students paying tuition, while keeping the two-legged ticks who don't even pay for a pencil.

Why my kid is going to trade school.