• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 25, 2017, 08:11:29 PM
What an embarrassment "higher learning" has become.  I'm glad I don't have kids because I don't have to worry about their education.  It is sickening how pc and spineless, universities have become.

Princeton hiring a certified 'men's engagement manager' to combat aggressive masculinity and 'challenge gender stereotypes' on campus

*The job involves 'challenging social constructs that contribute to violence'
*They include upturning stereotypes of 'tough men' who can't be 'vulnerable'
*The listing appears to frame sexual violence as purely male-on-female
*There were 13 violations of sex codes, including rape, at Princeton in 2015-16
*Four of them were made by employees; the sex of those involved is unclear
*In April, SHARE, the office advertising the new position, was named in a lawsuit
*It says 'John Doe' was sexually assaulted twice by a male SHARE associate
*The salary for the position is not being made public by Princeton

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4729102/Princeton-challenge-gender-stereotypes-campus.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
"Certified Men's Engagement Manager?" LOL.  What a bunch of Bravo Sierra.  Is Richard Simmons available?  ;D

136 or 142

Quote from: Up All Night on July 26, 2017, 09:50:09 AM
#MAGA !!!!

Trump Says That Transgender People Will Not Be Allowed in the Military

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/26/us/politics/trump-transgender-military.html

This will cause a Media Firestorm today...  :D

Since these people had been serving openly in the military for a number of years with no problem, I think this is much more a case of the brain-dead redneck justice warriors and their indentity politics than anything else.  "Them transgendered people confuse me, durrr, durrr, durrr and anything that confuses me makes me question my identity."

Of course, it may also be that the FSB disinformation agents here or on Breitbart or wherever have lied to you that there have been all sorts of problems in the military with morale over LGBTQ people serving in the military. I really don't know what stupid things Trumptards are willing to believe.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 08:59:49 PM
Since these people had been serving openly in the military for a number of years with no problem, I think this is much more a case of redneck justice warriors and their indentity politics than anything else.  "Them transgendered people confuse me, durrr, durrr, durrr and anything that confuses me makes me question my identity."

I think what you're failing to understand in this is that it's not really even Trump's opinion. Based on his previous statements I'd say he doesn't give a shit one way or the other. The military are asking him for things they want because they know he's probably going to let them do almost anything they want.  They don't want to deal with the transgender issue. They've got other shit to do. ;)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 09:04:44 PM
I think what you're failing to understand in this is that it's not really even Trump's opinion. Based on his previous statements I'd say he doesn't give a shit one way or the other. The military are asking him for things they want because they know he's probably going to let them do almost anything they want.  They don't want to deal with the transgender issue. They've got other shit to do. ;)

I never mentioned President Trump one way or the other.  I was referring to his idiotic supporters and to those who falsely believe that allowing transgendered people to openly serve is a 'social justice warrior' issue that has been forced on the military and is something they oppose.

Anybody with half a brain (exactly one half more than Trump's idiot supporters) know that Trump did this to distract from the investigation into Russia.  One of Trump's aides even willingly stated this.

I personally couldn't care less what Trump believes or doesn't believe. I think the only thing Trump believes in is enriching himself and his family and all the rest of his Presidency is 'just detail.'  I think anybody who still thinks Trump has core beliefs when it comes to specific government policy has less than zero brains.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:16:21 PM
I never mentioned President Trump one way or the other.  I was referring to his idiotic supporters and to those who falsely believe that allowing transgendered people to openly serve is a 'social justice warrior' issue that has been forced on the military and is something they oppose.

Anybody with half a brain (exactly one half more than Trump's idiot supporters) know that Trump did this to distract from the investigation into Russia.  One of Trump's aides even willingly stated this.

I personally couldn't care less what Trump believes or doesn't believe. I think the only thing Trump believes in is enriching himself and his family and all the rest of his Presidency is 'just detail.'  I think anybody who still thinks Trump has core beliefs when it comes to specific government policy has less than zero brains.

Half a brain...yeah, OK...you'd think anyone with half a brain would be able to produce some evidence of his alleged crimes but they just can't seem to. Perhaps you're dealing with less than you thought.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 09:19:15 PM

Half a brain...yeah, OK...you'd think anyone with half a brain would be able to produce some evidence of his alleged crimes but they just can't seem to. Perhaps you're dealing with less than you thought.  :D

Only a person with no brain, or an FSB disinformation agent, would expect the release of evidence of crimes during an ongoing investigation.  I note also that 'no evidence of alleged crimes' is one of the brain dead lines that the idiot Trump cultists mindlessly chant.  There could be a video tape of Trump meeting with Putin during the election where Trump personally says "We have a deal, you hack the Hillary Clinton campaign and produce fake Hillary Clinton emails to Wikileaks, and I'll drop the sanctions and let you take over the rest of Ukraine" and the idiot Trump cultists would still mindlessly chant "no evidence of alleged crimes." 

Of course, there has been an enormous drip, drip, drip of involvement with Trump senior Trump campaign aides and Russia and some evidence of collusion, but no clear case of Trump personal involvement.  Of course, anybody with a brain knows that since Trump is personally responsible for his campaign, whether he was personally involved or not with dealing with the Russians is of no significance, except in that it may allow him to avoid being impeached and convicted by Congress. 

Of course, that's hardly insignificant, but his senior aides (and even his children) going to jail over this would almost certainly destroy the rest of his pathetic Presidency.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:31:57 PM
Only a person with no brain, or an FSB disinformation agent, would expect the release of evidence of crimes during an ongoing investigation.  I note also that 'no evidence of alleged crimes' is one of the brain dead lines that the idiot Trump cultists mindlessly chant.  There could be a video tape of Trump meeting with Putin during the election where Trump personally says "We have a deal, you hack the Hillary Clinton campaign and produce fake Hillary Clinton emails to Wikileaks, and I'll drop the sanctions and let you take over the rest of Ukraine" and the idiot Trump cultists would still mindlessly chant "no evidence of alleged crimes." 

Of course, there has been an enormous drip, drip, drip of involvement with Trump senior Trump campaign aides and Russia and some evidence of collusion, but no clear case of Trump personal involvement.  Of course, anybody with a brain knows that since Trump is personally responsible for his campaign, whether he was personally involved or not with dealing with the Russians is of no significance, except in that it may allow him to avoid being impeached and convicted by Congress. 

Of course, that's hardly insignificant, but his senior aides (and even his children) going to jail over this would almost certainly destroy the rest of his pathetic Presidency.

Of course there were no Clinton emails posted on wikileaks except the ones that were the result of FOIA from the state department. Not that it matters.

No matter as to evidence. Name one crime.

136 or 142

Quote from: GravitySucks on July 26, 2017, 09:37:53 PM
Of course there were no Clinton emails posted on wikileaks except the ones that were the result of FOIA from the state department. Not that it matters.

No matter as to evidence. Name one crime.

That is blatantly false on the Clinton emails.  At least two emails were released on wikileaks that were found to have been doctored and actually written by somebody else.

Crimes? Violating the Logan Act for one.

Again, providing proof of a crime (as opposed to making allegations and providing possible evidence) is impossible to produce during an ongoing investigation, you vile lying POS.

I see you're still a pathetic lying FSB disinformation agent, gravity sucks personally sucks.

I think I'll just refer to you as 'FSB' since that's obviously what you are.  Anybody with at least half a brain should now be able to realize that immediately, though that's more brains than the Trumptards have.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:31:57 PM

No one's buying it. It's funny you should come here on the day the justice dept announced they'll be looking into the Obama admin. You're such an obvious propagandist. Really, you need to try harder to not be so ham-fisted about it.  ::) :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:00:00 PM
No one's buying it. It's funny you should come here on the day the justice dept announced they'll be looking into the Obama admin. You're such an obvious propagandist. Really, you need to try harder to not be so ham-fisted about it.  ::) :D

The Trump Justice Department under personal orders from President Trump.  You're so obviously brain-dead you should just kill yourself so as to be totally dead.  I don't think those of us with a brain could tell the difference.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:48:16 PM

Can you show us some precedent for this crime, professor?  ???

As for the rest it's all demagoguery. You have less than no credibility which makes your insults laughable.  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:03:55 PM
The Trump Justice Department under personal orders from President Trump.  You're so obviously brain-dead you should just kill yourself so as to be totally dead.  I don't think those of us with a brain could tell the difference.

It's a good thing you don't have one then. It explains the extreme mental retardation.  :D

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:04:33 PM
Can you show us some precedent for this crime, professor?  ???

As for the rest it's all demagoguery. You have less than no credibility which makes your insults laughable.  ;D

I don't know if there has been one or not, of course, that doesn't mean the law no longer applies. Those of us with a brain (so, not you) know that Trump's criminal administration is something entirely new, whether it's potentially violating the Logan Act, The Emoluments Clause and likely several other crimes, so the lack of a precedent would not be unusual. 

"Demagoguery" is an awfully big and multi syllable word for a brain-dead Trump cultist to chant, so that's a pretty good word for a moron like you to use.

Of course, I also noted that your claim that an investigation into the Obama Administration seemingly in your 'mind' somehow being proof of 'guilt' of something while the investigation by Robert Mueller with multiple drips not being evidence of anything, is beyond baffling, but there's no explaining the 'thinking' of the Trumptard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:16:11 PM
I don't know if there has been one or not, of course, that doesn't mean the law no longer applies. Those of us with a brain (so, not you) know that Trump's criminal administration is something entirely new, whether it's violating the Logan Act, The Emoluments Clause and likely several other crimes, so the lack of a precedent would not be unusual. 

"Demagoguery" is an awfully big and multi syllable word for a brain-dead Trump cultist to chant, so that's a pretty good word for a moron like you to use.

There's that masterful rhetoric that won you the election.  ;D

Seriously though, when did you get released? And is there a medication you're supposed to be on?  ???

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:18:47 PM
There's that masterful rhetoric that won you the election.  ;D

Seriously though, when did you get released? And is there a medication you're supposed to be on?  ???

"Trump won the election/Hillary Clinton lost" Yet another of the brain-dead chants of the Republican cultists.  Do you have even a single original line?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:19:44 PM
"Trump won the election/Hillary Clinton lost" Yet another of the brain-dead chants of the Republican cultists.  Do you have even a single original line?

Well, I actually didn't say that but didn't he? Do you have some earth shattering evidence that he didn't?  ???

ZaZa

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:03:55 PM
The Trump Justice Department under personal orders from President Trump.  You're so obviously brain-dead you should just kill yourself so as to be totally dead.  I don't think those of us with a brain could tell the difference.
136 or 142, because of your comments like this I think that DrMD is really doing you a very big favor by even responding to your posts.
(unless MV has DrMD on a payrol to keep posts rolling).
I personally think that you are a repulsive Canadian vomit that I rather play with the water in the toilet tank instead of typing responses to your low IQ posts.
Besides, you are lying a lot in your posts.

136 or 142

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 09:48:16 PM
That is blatantly false on the Clinton emails.  At least two emails were released on wikileaks that were found to have been doctored and actually written by somebody else.

Again, providing proof of a crime (as opposed to making allegations and providing possible evidence) is impossible to produce during an ongoing investigation, you vile lying POS.

I see you're still a pathetic lying FSB disinformation agent, gravity sucks personally sucks.

I think I'll just refer to you as 'FSB' since that's obviously what you are.  Anybody with at least half a brain should now be able to realize that immediately, though that's more brains than the Trumptards have.

Of course, as an FSB disinformation agent, it's likely you're aware of the doctoring of the Hillary Clinton emails by the agency you work for, and you may even have taken part in it, unless, of course, this doctoring was done on a 'need to know' basis.

Anyway, how much does Putin pay his FSB disinformation agents these days?

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 10:21:46 PM
136 or 142, because of your comments like this I think that DrMD is really doing you a very big favor by even responding to your posts.
(unless MV has DrMD on a patrol to keep posts rolling).
I personally think that you are a repulsive Canadian vomit that I rather play with the water in the toilet tank instead of typing responses to your low IQ posts.
Besides, you are lying a lot in your posts.

Any reason why I should care what you 'think'?

ZaZa

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:22:58 PM
Any reason why I should care what you 'think'?

136 or 142,
No you shouldn't, because your IQ is much lower than mine and you would never understood my points.
You are just some insignificant Canadian vomit with a terminal illness and misdirected sexuality.

136 or 142

Quote from: lucifer~bell on July 26, 2017, 10:27:07 PM
136 or 142,
No you shouldn't, because your IQ is much lower than mine and you would never understood my points.
You are just some insignificant Canadian vomit with a terminal illness and misdirected sexuality.

Can't be. IQ's don't go lower than zero, which is your I.Q.  I know, I've seen your I.Q tests.

Dr. MD MD

Numbers seems extra triggered today. This is for him.  :)

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 10:59:24 PM
Numbers seems extra triggered today. This is for him.  :)

Ah, that's one of the brain dead cult chants I haven't seen in a while.  Most likely because nobody is more easily triggered than the leader of the cult, Trump, itself.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 11:00:52 PM
Ah, that's one of the brain dead cult chants I haven't seen in a while.  Most likely because nobody is more easily triggered than the leader of the cult, Trump, itself.

So, what do you think you'll do when you're finished demonizing Russia? Is there another country you'd like to go after?

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 26, 2017, 11:03:29 PM
So, what do you think you'll do when you're finished demonizing Russia? Is there another country you'd like to go after?

Demonizing Russia?  You sound like one of those unilateral freeze useful idiots.

I know I'm getting to sound like a broken record in this, but 'demonizing Putin because they want a war with Russia' is another of the mindless chants.  I point this out over and over again because the Trumptard cultists say the exact same dozen or so lines over and over again.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 27, 2017, 12:19:50 AM
Demonizing Russia?  You sound like one of those unilateral freeze useful idiots.

And you sound like a really useful idiot to the corrupt Democratic party. The only problem is they're all so brainwashed and brain dead there that they don't realize how shitty you are at it.  ;D

Quote from: 136 or 142 on July 26, 2017, 10:19:44 PM

Do you? Because all I see are leftists bleating the same party slogans for the last twenty years. 

When a die-hard leftist doesn't even realize Trump came from outside the Republican Party and essentially destroyed several established/entrenched Republican dynasties to snatch the nomination (whereas Clinton had to cheat to beat a geriatric communist) you know said die-hard leftist is just a soggy, soft intellectual still partying like it's 1999.

136 or 142

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 27, 2017, 12:23:54 AM
And you sound like a really useful idiot to the corrupt Democratic party. The only problem is they're all so brainwashed and brain dead there that they don't realize how shitty you are at it.  ;D

Corrupt Democratic Party/Clinton crime family is another of the brain-dead chants from the Trumptard cultists.  In many of these cases this is more than a little ironic since the Trumptards support Trump who is almost certaintly the most corrupt President in U.S history.  No previous President has set up his White House operations to personally make money from it.

136 or 142

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on July 27, 2017, 12:24:18 AM
Do you? Because all I see are leftists bleating the same party slogans for the last twenty years. 

When a die-hard leftist doesn't even realize Trump came from outside the Republican Party and essentially destroyed several established/entrenched Republican dynasties to snatch the nomination (whereas Clinton had to cheat to beat a geriatric communist) you know said die-hard leftist is just a soggy, soft intellectual still partying like it's 1999.

Trump also cheated with assistance from Putin.