• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What are social justice warriors losing their shit about today?

Started by bateman, June 12, 2015, 06:46:40 PM

VtaGeezer

Quote from: JesusJuice on March 23, 2016, 06:28:21 PM
This morning a man held open the door for a Huffington Post writer. She smiled and said "thank you". She then had an existential breakdown and wrote an article about her experience.

https://archive.is/8KpSH
She's probably the HuffPost writer who did the piece on the joys of eating ass.  (Not made up...they really did it)

Dr. MD MD

Believe it or not, the trolls that started coming here when Art stepped down consider themselves SJWs trying to make the world safe against hypocrisy.

Let's kick it up a notch! Let the trolling of the troll trollers commence!  ;D

Otherwise, who will keep their hypocrisy in check?!  :o

I would be very interested in what one of those counselling sessions look like.

QuoteEmory University’s student government has announced that it is deploying “emergency” student funds in response to an outbreak of pro-Donald Trump chalk around campus, which many students claimed was “triggering” and damaging to their psychological wellbeing.

cweb

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 24, 2016, 01:06:53 AM

Chalk writing is technically not graffiti because it can be washed off.

Unfortunately, it appears Emory students lack the mental fortitude to either walk past it OR clean it off.

But we should be sympathetic. Washing away chalk constitutes manual labor, a hardship which they won't be getting $15 an hour for.

Plus, the average Emory student might not even know what a bucket of water looks like. Perhaps they should ask their servants.

whoozit

Stop being a micro-aggressive douche. :P ;)

pyewacket

Unfortunately this is the future we have created for ourselves when we allowed the progressives to be over-represented in the education system when we should have maintained a proper balance to raise good critical thinkers and healthy minded, productive young people.

VtaGeezer

It would be funny if not for the fact that a number of 50 whiners at Emory will be probably be in politics in ten years.  Bring back the draft and give the ninnies something more immediate to worry about. 

I already mentioned this but I want to talk about it again.

Since the extreme left social justice human shit is kicking gay men out of their safe space because they're too normie now to face discrimination, I wonder if they'll go from being called LBGT movement to the BLT movement?

...seriously though after everything the gay movement has fought for and everything the gay movement accomplished for alternative lifestyles, what a bunch of cancerous human shit children to get rid of them. Virtually every positive thing these fucking morons are trying to rape out of society for themselves stems from the gay movement fighting for their place in society. This is a betrayal worthy of Sammy the Bull. But on the other hand, gay dudes are such a powerful group in society that I think it's wonderful they're about to cut off their most powerful group.

> Stop discriminating against homosexuals!
> Okay
> FUCK HOMOSEXUALS THEY'RE NOT AS OPPRESSED AS US

VtaGeezer

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 24, 2016, 11:28:56 AM
... everything the gay movement has fought for and everything the gay movement accomplished for alternative lifestyles,
We should put gays in charge of securing Middle East peace.  I figure a group who can normalize tonguing an asshole can accomplish anything.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 24, 2016, 11:39:49 AM
We should put gays in charge of securing Middle East peace.  I figure a group who can normalize tonguing an asshole can accomplish anything.

Quote from: VtaGeezer on March 24, 2016, 11:39:49 AM

Different strokes for different folks. You laugh but send some gay conservative dudes over there and within a year property values would rise, war would end and there'd be a little theater and a dog grooming salon in every neighborhood. The middle east would have to tolerate middle aged men riding bicycles naked down the street once a year but that's more amusing than anything.

whoozit

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 24, 2016, 11:28:56 AM

I already mentioned this but I want to talk about it again.

Since the extreme left social justice human shit is kicking gay men out of their safe space because they're too normie now to face discrimination, I wonder if they'll go from being called LBGT movement to the BLT movement?

...seriously though after everything the gay movement has fought for and everything the gay movement accomplished for alternative lifestyles, what a bunch of cancerous human shit children to get rid of them. Virtually every positive thing these fucking morons are trying to rape out of society for themselves stems from the gay movement fighting for their place in society. This is a betrayal worthy of Sammy the Bull. But on the other hand, gay dudes are such a powerful group in society that I think it's wonderful they're about to cut off their most powerful group.

> Stop discriminating against homosexuals!
> Okay
> FUCK HOMOSEXUALS THEY'RE NOT AS OPPRESSED AS US
It's  fun watching tigers eat their young.  I think the irony is lost on them.  Where does this shit end?  Followed to its logical conclusion no one is oppressed. 

VtaGeezer

Quote from: whoozit on March 24, 2016, 12:15:14 PM
It's  fun watching tigers eat their young.  I think the irony is lost on them.  Where does this shit end?  Followed to its logical conclusion no one is oppressed.
Or more likely, everyone is oppressed.

mikuthing01

reddit rustled SJW jimmies

QuoteThey also appeared to shut down her learning capabilities and she quickly became a feminist
;D

http://www.socialhax.com/2016/03/24/microsoft-creates-ai-bot-internet-immediately-turns-racist/

paladin1991

Quote from: VoteQuimby on March 22, 2016, 05:37:55 PM
This is hilarious, I was waiting for them to exile Gays out of their safe space. I also notice white women are on the watchlist in case they say anything out of line. The left is going to tear itself like Occupy did where pretty soon due to all the made up perceptions of privilege and what not, pretty soon you won't have anything but blind handicapped transsexual ginger minority midgets who have a voice.
And those pale little fuckers.....don't get me started.

albrecht

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/18/health/obamacare-kid-transgender/
The prop black boy Obama used when signing Obamacare into law is now "transitioning" to become a girl. Is that covered under the Obamacare?

JesusJuice

Disney's Zootopia is a calls to arms for white people.

http://daily-iowan.com/2016/03/23/racist-allegories-in-disney-films/

QuoteZootopia is a film about a young rabbit, Judy Hopps, and her dream to join the police force in the world populated by anthropomorphic mammals. Judy is denied a high position in the police force and is assigned meter-maid duty. All animals are bipedal regardless of their species. The animals that are usually prey in the animal kingdom are the dominant force and look down upon the predators. Throughout the whole world of Zootopia, the predators are bullied by the prey, and this is an amazing shift from reality. There is a strange occurrence happening in the film that involves many predators disappearing and going “savage.” Going savage includes going back to their natural state, which means going back on all fours and attacking prey.

I believe the message present in the film is an allegory to the current status of the white population in contemporary society. The majority of the people who were involved in the writing of this film were white. This aligns with my idea of the allegory present in the movie. The prey are akin to minorities of the world, in the way that they get preyed on by the predators, which are white people.

In the real world, this can be proved by the many killings of innocent minorities without any legal action taken. Many people know of the power that white America has over the country. Representation in media and other outlets is mainly whitewashed, and it is difficult to find accurate portrayals of minorities.

The United States was in fact stolen from the Native Americans. I think this movie is a call to arms for the dominant group of the world (white people) to take control of what was supposedly theirs.

http://i.imgur.com/H1AGP6S.gifv

WOTR

Poor Ann Coulter.  Just another social justice warrior loosing her shit over a fake story.

Easy to believe what you want to believe about the "other" side (especially when it is in "print.")

whoozit

Quote from: WOTR on March 26, 2016, 04:34:47 AM

Poor Ann Coulter.  Just another social justice warrior loosing her shit over a fake story.

Easy to believe what you want to believe about the "other" side (especially when it is in "print.")
This all seems much more sinister to me.  Now that people are faking news stories  and there is lots of reporting with an agenda (nothing new) it is easy for anyone and everyone to dismiss any news out there.  The truth no longer matters you can believe what you will and dismiss reports to the contrary.  This can't end well.

akwilly

Quote from: WOTR on March 26, 2016, 04:34:47 AM

if you are not at a sporting event and you are holding up a sign you are a loser

WOTR

Quote from: whoozit on March 26, 2016, 06:07:34 AM
This all seems much more sinister to me.  Now that people are faking news stories  and there is lots of reporting with an agenda (nothing new) it is easy for anyone and everyone to dismiss any news out there.  The truth no longer matters you can believe what you will and dismiss reports to the contrary.  This can't end well.

Part of me agrees- but part of me thinks that if you honestly believe that somebody is paying protesters $3500 to hold a sign for a day that you already have a major bias.  Nobody who does not REALLY want to believe it (or who puts an ounce of thought into it) would believe this.  Hell, I will book the plane tickets and hotels on my own dime and fly city to city protesting for this kind of cash (and you can pick the slogan that I will write on my sign for only an additional $100 per event.)

Ann may have the excuse that people pay her tens of thousands to attend a lunch and spout off. She likely believes figures like $3500 to make an appearance are more than reasonable, and maybe even a bargain for the person hiring the paid protesters...

VtaGeezer

The phony article is political punking and will become more common as we get a growing population of people highly susceptible to it.  Phony "satire" is every bit as corrosive as phony "news" and there's nothing funny or clever about it.  It's intended to deceive, not amuse.

;D  ;D  ;D A HATE CRIME WAS PERPETRATED ON THE UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN CAMPUS FOR THE LULZ!!!