• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Top Right Quotes

Started by Roswells, Art, May 23, 2015, 11:52:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on January 12, 2018, 05:23:01 AM
Shoo, Scotish Watermelon Head!
FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!FAGGOT!

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on August 31, 2017, 07:29:32 AM
A licence for use is $575.

Historical note: They've dropped the price to a mere $499.00. What a bargain!

I've made the corner a few times over the years. I honestly view it as the greatest honor of my life. Thinking about getting the screenshots framed.

Lilith

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on November 07, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
I've made the corner a few times over the years. I honestly view it as the greatest honor of my life. Thinking about getting the screenshots framed.

You deserve it!  Some of your posts are so funny, they bring tears to my eyes!

Roswells, Art

When I started this thread I was new in the ways of forum etiquette and didn't realize I had to nurture it. I thought it was like a mother bird pushing a chickling out of it's nest and watching it fly away. Now it's too late, the last Upper Right Corner guy is no more and I grieve for him and it (I think it was Camazotz). The new guy really doesn't do it for me which I hate to say because maybe he's a nice guy. 

pate

I would like to re-iterate my request of a list of them.  I vaguely recall eMCee before his male menopause set in claiming that there was no list, which if true is unfortunate.

I also vaguely recall "Frumus Umphen Wine" being the first one of mine that ever made it up there, I honestly have no idea how many times some bullspit I've scrawled on the walls hear have made it up there.  Moar than just these two I suspect.

Also, in this new BellGab era (post-hoitus, as it were) I would like to neither confirm nor deny that I ever had a hand in picking those things.

That said, I am honored, abashed and ashamed at the same thyme.

MV/Liberace!

It was me choosing the top right quotes before. From the beginning.

Nobody died. I made that up.

However, there actually is someone other than me choosing them now.

Jackstar

I'm doing my best, by punching far below my weight class, so as to let others have their chance at Nor'eastern glory. I'm here to help.

ZaZa

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

Nobody died. I made that up.

However, there actually is someone other than me choosing them now.

So that lying cancer ridden Jewish cunt Tootsie Wootsy is you. FUCK !! Lol. :)
I'm going to give her shit tomorrow. 

pate

Quote from: pate on December 03, 2018, 11:18:50 AMI shall delve into conspiracy-land once again.

I believed, back in the day, that the way the TRC was "nominated" was via the /report button.  Whomever was responsible for digging through the /reported posts, at the time, was being inundated with them.  In order to make that tedious task moar entartainting, the decision was made to make all those posts available for TRC status.  So in a way, the "concerned citizens" of BellGab were the ones choosing/nominating the posts that could be placed there.  This sort of got around the rule of "nominating a quote for TRC in a thread invalidates that quote for TRC status."  I suppose the moar astute members of BallGag (aside: ber-rapps BE should change the name of EllGag to AllGag?) that had figured out this mechanism behind the TRC could also have used the /report feature/bug to nominate posts for inclusion in the selection process.

That being said.  I still neither confirm nor deny that I ever had anything to do with the TRC selection process.

+pAnon

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on November 27, 2018, 03:43:24 AM
So that lying cancer ridden Jewish cunt Tootsie Wootsy is you. FUCK !! Lol. :)
I'm going to give her shit tomorrow.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on November 27, 2018, 03:32:57 AM

I don't believe that for one second. Well, I didn't for a few seconds, then thought about it for a minute now I'm back to not believing it again. Here's why: Way back during the sepia toned days of Bellgab I could tell the difference between when he was doing the quoting and when he went on vacation and you were. It was a different sense of humor. It was obvious to me.

Also, you'd get into fights with some idiot like FightTheFuture and post some retarded thing he said in the upper right corner. Original Corner guy didn't do that.

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 11:52:55 AM
I don't believe that for one second. Well, I didn't for a few seconds, then thought about it for a minute now I'm back to not believing it again. Here's why: Way back during the sepia toned days of Bellgab I could tell the difference between when he was doing the quoting and when he went on vacation and you were. It was a different sense of humor. It was obvious to me.

Also, you'd get into fights with some idiot and post some retarded thing he said in the upper right corner. Original Corner guy didn't do that.
I'm glad you posting in your thread again.

So why then MV/Lee admitted that he was doing that?
That would serve no purpose me thinks.
What would be the plot.
I think the difference it the "quality" of the URC-quotes might had to do with the available material at that time.
But never the less your observations are interesting.

He did posted as that Jewish cancer victim, Tootsy Wootsy

Wonder is Lee is actually brig :P

Metron2267

Quote from: ZaZa on December 03, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

Roswells, Art

What would be the plot.
I think the difference it the "quality" of the URC-quotes might had to do with the available material at that time.

Roswells, Art

What would be the plot.

I don't know why he would lie about it. Maybe we were getting too close to the truth. lol. Sorry, Cigarette Smoking Man, we're on to you.

Oh, I forgot, Liberace wouldn't get the X-Files reference...So anyway, my superpower seems to be remembering stupid shit that doesn't matter. /confetti

ZaZa

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
I don't know why he would lie about it. Maybe we were getting too close to the truth. lol. Sorry, Cigarette Smoking Man, we're on to you.

Oh, I forgot, Liberace wouldn't get the X-Files reference...So anyway, my superpower seems to be remembering stupid shit that doesn't matter. /confetti

Oh,don't you say that.
You remembered very valuable things about brig that really count ..and put new perspective on the level of control she is trying to enforce on others.

Metron2267

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 12:18:19 PM
So anyway, my superpower seems to be remembering stupid shit that doesn't matter. /confetti

We still need to Bong:

;)

Metron2267

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

Smiley face, was a weird movie.

And how!

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/smiley_face/
Critics Consensus: Although many of the jokes have been done before, Anna Faris's bright performance and Gregg Araki's sharp direction make Smiley Face more than your average stoner comedy.

Jackstar

Quote from: username on December 03, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Smiley face, was a weird movie.

It's the My Dinner With Andre of its class.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Jackstar on December 03, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
It's the My Dinner With Andre of its class.

I never saw that movie. In my defense I had just finished watching Smileyface when I joined up here and I thought it was funny. I didn't even know the actors name I used in my avatar until someone asked and someone else answered. I didn't think I would be here more than a few weeks.

By the way, I hate my handle 'Roswells, Art' and would like to change it. No, I don't want any suggestions for a new name from you jerks.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 07:12:19 PM
I don't want any suggestions for a new name from you jerks.

I actually just read your nick as "Roswell Star." Because, it's an anagram, and you get a lot of things backwards.

Jackstar

Quote from: Roswells, Art on December 03, 2018, 07:19:40 PM
I don't know what it's an anagram of

I'm gonna need me some of that Mountain Kind you're clearly rockin'.