• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

"Global Warming"

Started by DrCarl, April 12, 2015, 06:40:08 PM

DrCarl

Art,

I certainly hope that when you come back "on air" you will admit that you were completely wrong about the globalist scam that is the theory that the globe is warming. I know, today those who would have American be taxed by the UN so that those funds can be misappropriated and bring America down refer to it as "climate change", as if the climate hasn't always changed and as if that weren't simply a natural process, but admit it Art. You really bought into it.

Do the honorable thing and admit that for well over a decade, the globe has NOT warmed and if anything, it has cooled, and the world is not cooling because it's warming; like that made any sense at all.

Come on Art. You can do it.

Carl

You deniers are so full of it. How do you explain Noory's receding hair piece line?

wr250

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 12, 2015, 07:22:53 PM
You deniers are so full of it. How do you explain Noory's receding hair piece line?

tommy sometimes gets the rug on a little to the back.

I know a late night 'paranormal' radio host who would be more than happy to cater to your viewpoint based on his gut and censor any uncomfortable scientific debate on the topic.  Seriously, you can't pass that much turmeric through one digestive tract without expecting a little global warming.

albrecht

I think Stan Deyo, Al Gore Jr, and Whitely Streiber were right about the "warming"! So there! Remember the "warming" actually causes "cooling"! Haven't you seen the documentaries like "Day After Tomorrow" or "An Inconvenient Truth?" If not, maybe you should get our your personal jet and fly over to a global warming summit and get some nice food and booze and listen to the rich people talking about how bad your carbon-footprint is hurting the world!

Juan

I'll believe there's a climate emergency when the people postulating said emergency act as though there is one.

DrCarl

This is a GOOD book on climate change during earth's history and it makes a mockery of Al Gore's stupid hockey stick. Art, you should interview Ms. Peters. Bright gal! http://www.amazon.com/Whole-Story-Climate-Science-Reveals/dp/1616146729/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428953762&sr=8-1&keywords=Kirsten+Peters

morgana213

If global warming is real, I could wind up with beach front property since I live in northern Florida.  Good times!!!!!  I do believe in climate change  though...although in Florida we are forbidden to say those words.  climate change, climate, climate change!  there!!

Also, in Florida catastrophic flooding is now to be referred to as nuisance flooding.  "Gee, did you see how that nuisance flooding washed my house away?"

We have Voldemore for governor.

As someone who grew up on the Florida border, I can only speak for nuisance Floridian drivers and meth addicts being a liability in my home state. ;)

Gd5150

Quote from: DrCarl on April 12, 2015, 06:40:08 PM
today those who would have American be taxed by the UN so that those funds can be misappropriated and bring America down refer to it as "climate change", as if the climate hasn't always changed and as if that weren't simply a natural process, but admit it Art. You really bought into it.

This is totally outrageous and a complete falsehood. Today those who would have Americans be taxed by the UN so that those funds can be misappropriated and bring America down refer to it as "climate disruption", not "climate change". A blatant miscarriage of facts. If only there were 1 word that could represent warming/cooling/change/stagnation the global whatever crowd could finally name their flavor of the week fake cause.

Any scientific theory that requires one to have faith to believe in it, is indeed not science, it's religion.

Lt.Uhura

Unprecedented long term weather changes are not subject to belief, as in "I believe in angels."  What's happening is a mass denial, with everyone creating their own spin on reality drawn from their own agenda--even if it's far from reality.  For example, I listened to an interview with a real estate agent from the wealthy Southern California enclave of La Jolla talk about how a prolonged drought in the Western U.S. might affect real estate sales.  His solution was to convert grass lawns to attractive "desertscapes" in order to maintain your "curb appeal".  Curb appeal.  As if the serious drought is nothing but an eyesore.