• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Jolly good show! as the Brits would say. Whatever happened to that guy anyway.
I think you know who i am speaking of I don't remember his handle right this moment.
But I think it started with the letter "S".
Anxiously awaiting the next program, buddy.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on December 09, 2016, 07:00:45 PM
Jolly good show! as the Brits would say. Whatever happened to that guy anyway.
I think you know who i am speaking of I don't remember his handle right this moment.
But I think it started with the letter "S".
Anxiously awaiting the next program, buddy.

Thank you for your support, Michael Cremo will be dropping knowledge live Saturday night.

droog

Could you please please please make your show available as an iTunes download?

Corona Kitty

http://youtu.be/gy9d5XC216A

Episode 7: Momento Mori

Michael interviewed Michael Cremo, author of numerous books including Forbidden Archaeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race.

Cremo is internationally recognized for his research and lectures on the suppression of archaeological evidence for a much older humanity, and his alternative human origin theories based on ancient Vedic texts.

Cremo shared fascinating stories and ideas that ranged from (in his words) "the stones, to the bones, to the conscious self."

After the break, longtime listeners Andrea and Max Cole called in to participate in the second annual Celebrity Death Pool, a very tacky segment which just might trigger you.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: droog on December 11, 2016, 04:08:32 PM

I am working on it my man

Corona Kitty

Quote from: droog on December 12, 2016, 01:37:17 PM
❤️❤️❤️

Good news, I submitted the program to iTunes & Stitcher.  The show now is on SoundCloud.

starrmtn001

Quote from: username on December 12, 2016, 02:33:47 PM

Good news, I submitted the program to iTunes & Stitcher.  The show now is on SoundCloud.
Excellent!  You are awesome, Myke! ;)

Quote from: droog on December 11, 2016, 04:08:32 PM

Quote from: username on December 11, 2016, 09:24:38 PM
I am working on it my man
linky?

starrmtn001

Love the new avatar, Myke.  Excellent!

ninjashoes

I came up with the name End of Days Radio as well as the idea to do a show at all. What is this garbage? Really?

Shame on you Michael. You are a complete asshole and you have no shame or ethics.

Just a lame copycat with no ideas of his own.

ninjashoes

OG Larry, did you ever donate any money to the show?

If so I was not notified.

I am also owed a CD signed by Myke Hideous as well as a painting made by Todd which Michael never sent me.

I took the time to go down to the post office in order to send you money Michael. You cannot send me what fans of the show and what Myke Hideous asked you to share with me? You are not only a copycat, a lame user and an idiot but you are also a THIEF.

ninjashoes

If anyone wants a good laugh.

Listen to our first show with L.A. Marzulli.

http://endofdaysradio.com/eodr-38-l-a-marzulli-nephilim-implants-ancient-astronauts-deception/

Michael is so damn high that he asked Marzulli the same question we already asked him. Marzulli hangs up like ten seconds afterwards.

and he wonders why Marzulli would treat him like shit and stand him up. Maybe because he realizes Michael is a complete fraud and does not really have any legitimate interest in the topics Marzulli covers. I am sure Michael still insists that Marzulli likes him because he sent him a book that Michael probably used for firewood to stay warm inside the box he lives in.

"So what do you think about Alien Abductions?"

AHAHAHAH LMFAO omg so embarassing

I've got more but I know everyone hates this drama(not really, its bellgab)

ninjashoes

oooo oooo I just remembered another funny Michaelism

Ok so George Sendas last appearance on our old show. Senda was mad at Michael or fake mad idk

I guess he made some dumb threat about choking Michael, it was probably about as real as MV hacking his computer.

So Michael is shook, like legit shook. He actually told Senda that he would be at Alien-con on a different day because he was seriously afraid of physically confronting a 60 year old man. Then he gets all tough on bellgab towards Senda and starts saying how he is going to send a letter to George Noory about Senda like George Noory even gives two shits about Michael or end of days radio.

So Michael completely bitched out and arranged his day in order to avoid a 60 something year old man who probably couldn't crack an egg. Michael is a 145 lb weakling so i do not blame him for being so scared just like he is frightened of me and would never meet up with me in real life to have a toke or beer.

Michael is pretty funny sometimes, just not on purpose. It is funny what a cowardly little piece of shit he is and what a complete bitch who will only ever talk smack behind a computer screen.

ninjashoes

Oh boy this is a barn burner.

Michael would always talk so much shit about John B Wells. Then John B agrees to come on our show then suddenly John B Wells is the coolest dude ever and the greatest host in all radio.

Please go back and listen so you can hear Michael talk over me almost the entire time even though I was a legitimate John B Wells fan. Yes I am still mad about that if it isn't obvious. I should have quit then after insane selfish Michael talked over me the entire time and completely ruined the interview as usual because he is so afraid of me making jokes.

He keeps calling John B Wells "sir" like he just keeps doing it over and over like some friggin nervous broken record. John B finally tells him to please quit calling him sir like he is really getting mad.

Gotta love Michael's Eddie Haskell shit, the way he keeps calling every guest "sir" over and over like he is trying to verbally suck their dick.

sir sir sir sir sir sir sir sir sir sir SHUUT THE FUCK UP YOU EPIC IDIOT.

Sorry but having an overly modulated fake deep voice does not make up for your huge heaping amounts of fail Michael. You are truly a terrible host and I cannot even listen to our old shows or your new show because i cannot stand how you take an hour to say absolutely nothing. Remember to give that number again and remind everyone to drop out of school. Remember to treat everyone around you like trash.

Why don't you try actually doing a show sober? It would probably help quite a bit. BTW when are you hosting Coast to Coast?, i want to mark my calendar!

3OctaveFart

No guy north of 40 likes being called sir. It sucks, it's patronizing and should be dispensed with.

Just because Bell did it doesn't mean every podcaster ought to do it.

ninjashoes

Quote from: Meatie Pie on December 13, 2016, 01:07:52 AM
No guy north of 40 likes being called sir. It sucks, it's patronizing and should be dispensed with.

Just because Bell did it doesn't mean every podcaster ought to do it.

Ok sir but are you sure sir? we do like saying sir ever so much sir

sir fucking Lancelot

akwilly

I am enjoying the "Michael leaks", screw the Falkie leaks

K_Dubb

This show keeps giving and giving.  Shine on, you crazy diamonds.

ninjashoes

Stay tuned for there is more to come.

Michael will be the new Heather by the time I am finished with him.

Except not as pretty as Heather, not nearly, no one is.

ninjashoes

Do you guys wanna hear the Keith Rowland and Dark Matter Network story? We were so damn cool back then, well sorta.

Or should I save this for the air?

akwilly

Quote from: Daniel EndofDaysRadio on December 13, 2016, 02:16:39 AM
Do you guys wanna hear the Keith Rowland and Dark Matter Network story? We were so damn cool back then, well sorta.

Or should I save this for the air?
You should probably go ahead and do it here.

ninjashoes

Quote from: akwilly on December 13, 2016, 02:20:23 AM
You should probably go ahead and do it here.

It is so good though I so badly want to tell it first hand behind a mic! I know it is lame to give a teaser like that but don't worry the truth about Michael will come out soon. I have many stories going all the way back to the "old days".

Michael really doesn't want me to talk about the old days but I will have to because I am

The real and only true End of Days Radio which was my idea and the name I created as well. I shit on this fake garbage show that is nothing but plagiarism.

Our story isn't over Michael in fact it is just beginning.