• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 09, 2019, 05:10:42 AM
I've expressed my opinion on certain things you do which I find challenging and my difficulty in relating to you in some ways, but I'm over it if you are.

Azzerae, as you know since I've told you personally. I never had any issue with you, you might be a bit wound tight I suppose. That's okay, remember I've never once attacked you.

I have zero issues even with those who wish death upon me. I've received plenty of death threats over the past 3 years.

All is fine with me, I just hope those people find something meaningful. I live for the pop, nothing more nothing less.

VC

Quote from: brig on December 07, 2019, 09:06:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peuXdGZujI0

Hilarious! This is gold considering this guy's completely insane variety of whackadoodle experiences for decades! Burning Man beyond the effigy! Bwahahaha!

AzzStab should buy his book-art for more ideas. Azz could be David Dees 2.0. Fuck Anthony 2.0. ;D

albrecht

David Dees show was greatness! The ending that devolved into everyone in Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, MMA, LA "hair metal" bands, etc being engineered-in-the-womb trannies was epic!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 03:46:33 PM
Hilarious! This is gold considering this guy's completely insane variety of whackadoodle experiences for decades! Burning Man beyond the effigy! Bwahahaha!

AzzStab should buy his book-art for more ideas. Azz could be David Dees 2.0. Fuck Anthony 2.0. ;D

David Dees is the greatest.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: albrecht on December 09, 2019, 06:40:23 PM
David Dees show was greatness! The ending that devolved into everyone in Hollywood, Victoria's Secret, MMA, LA "hair metal" bands, etc being engineered-in-the-womb trannies was epic!

Agreed, can't top that.

VC

Quote from: username on December 09, 2019, 01:27:09 AM

There's another image that relates to this, but I'll have to find it later.

Looks like DPS is on permanent vacation.

Another vacationer ZaZa sure gave Azzerae the best advice I've seen so far, and I'll put it in AzzStab's thread.

K_Dubb how much longer till your podcast? Maybe interview AzzStab too? You're not pulling a Chefist on us with promises promises and no shows no shows? Is your YT channel private or are there any remnants out there to watch?

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 09:35:10 PM
K_Dubb how much longer till your podcast? Maybe interview AzzStab too? You're not pulling a Chefist on us with promises promises and no shows no shows? Is your YT channel private or are there any remnants out there to watch?

Haha no I deleted them all years ago -- this was even before you could make money with ads.

I am practicing but I think I will have to actually write a script since I can't seem to extemporize without wandering wildly and leaving things out that are essential to my point.  I have a newfound respect for people who can just talk when nobody's there.  It is the most unnatural thing in the world and I keep laughing at how ridiculous it feels.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 09, 2019, 10:25:40 PM
Haha no I deleted them all years ago -- this was even before you could make money with ads.

I am practicing but I think I will have to actually write a script since I can't seem to extemporize without wandering wildly and leaving things out that are essential to my point.  I have a newfound respect for people who can just talk when nobody's there.  It is the most unnatural thing in the world and I keep laughing at how ridiculous it feels.

Many a professor, spouse, pastor, politician, teacher, coach, salesman, boss, or parent has done so- at least at times. Knowing it, or not, talk when "no one is there," at least listening. I think it is perfectly natural. Not saying good. The fairer sex also has rhe ability to even both talk at once, at same time, and, somehow, communicate to each other- which is even an odder phenomena.

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 09, 2019, 10:25:40 PM

Seriously, Azz should interview you ASAP. No script required. I would definitely listen to that. AND, if his GF/SO really exists, I hope she would say hi too. Apparently, she had posted here at BG for a long time in their shared account here. There should be some really funny stories to tell depending on which one was communicating with you or SV. ;D

Quoting: "Zaza I know you hate me but if you come visit I will bake you a shoe cake."

Shake and bake or swift kick or ? ;D

Quoting: "Yay!  No it will be the best Mongolian Shoe Cake you ever tasted (the recipe looks pretty easy and I think I have all the stuff except the yak fat -- beef suet will have to do) and I promise I won't do anything gay when you're around."

ZaZa: "LOL, that's so nice of you.

As to the yak fat, use rat poison instead and send that cake to Metron."

Bwahahahaha! ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on December 09, 2019, 10:40:24 PM
Seriously, Azz should interview you ASAP. No script required. I would definitely listen to that. AND, if his GF/SO really exists, I hope she would say hi too. Apparently, she had posted here at BG for a long time in their shared account here. There should be some really funny stories to tell depending on which one was communicating with you or SV. ;D

Quoting: "Zaza I know you hate me but if you come visit I will bake you a shoe cake."

Shake and bake or swift kick or ? ;D

Quoting: "Yay!  No it will be the best Mongolian Shoe Cake you ever tasted (the recipe looks pretty easy and I think I have all the stuff except the yak fat -- beef suet will have to do) and I promise I won't do anything gay when you're around."

ZaZa: "LOL, that's so nice of you.

As to the yak fat, use rat poison instead and send that cake to Metron."

Bwahahahaha! ;D

Now here, VC, you are plainly inviting me to conclude that you are ZaZa, raising the false equivalence of the shoe cake with my promised podcast.  I do not buy this for a minute.  Zaza (when he was not suggesting that I seek the permanent solace of a stout length of cordage) was brilliantly witty as well as man capable of poetry and appreciating fine music, neither of which I have seen from you.  Though you are pretty funny.

Corona Kitty

The drama continues to unfold.... Lord.

Corona Kitty

no show tonight it has been rescheduled for tomorrow at 5 p.m. Pacific standard Time...  8 p.m. eastern time.

Corona Kitty

Warning video ahead is graphic.

MV/Liberace!

Michael, how did the John McAfee show go?  I keep meaning to listen to that.  I'll catch it eventually...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on December 22, 2019, 11:53:07 PM
Michael, how did the John McAfee show go?  I keep meaning to listen to that.  I'll catch it eventually...

Hello,

I might be partially biased, however, I thought the interview went very well and I wish I had recorded the conversation before we actually went live. I was able to get him to tell me a lot about his personal life and of course I was able to get his wife on the line as well.

He has agreed to return to do another interview with me which I am ecstatic about.

John is a very rare human being and I'm quite proud that he enjoys the show and understands it right away.

You can listen here...

https://youtu.be/fzd75F_3zOU

However... The podcast version is always fun, hell you're even featured in the shows theme song hehe.

iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/end-of-days-the-michael-decon-program/id1185404998?mt=2&uo=4

CastBox:
https://castbox.fm/channel/id1370647

Rat Fink

Quote from: Liberace! on December 22, 2019, 11:53:07 PM

Rat Fink approves this show.  Please Enjoy.  I am Rat Fink.

Lilith

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 23, 2019, 12:18:44 PM

You have very good taste!   :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on December 23, 2019, 12:18:44 PM

This is highly accurate.

Quote from: brig on December 23, 2019, 02:29:40 PM
You have very good taste!   :)

Rat fink has shown great promise.

Lilith

Quote from: username on December 23, 2019, 03:33:07 PM
This is highly accurate.

Rat fink has shown great promise.

CircleOfFriends (C) (TM)

Corona Kitty

Special holiday show with Michael Horn.

Live at 7 pm pst x 10 pm est  tomorrow

www.youtube.com/c/EndOfDays1

I hope to see you there.

AZZERAE

Reminiscing about that time Necro called Decon a robot on his own show.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on December 27, 2019, 03:11:24 AM
Reminiscing about that time Necro called Decon a robot on his own show.

Maybe you can talk about it again and pretend your on hot 97, except this time tell the truth and say how Necro, said it was incredible.

Don't forget how me and Necro drank... That's a fun story too.

Corona Kitty

Face it Azzerae, even your own favorite rapper would think you're a punk faggot bitch.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on December 27, 2019, 03:13:51 AM
Maybe you can talk about it again and pretend your on hot 97

What, I'm not?!

Quote from: username on December 27, 2019, 03:29:47 AM
Face it Azzerae, even your own favorite rapper would think you're a punk faggot bitch.

If you're referring to Necro, he's definitely not my favourite. And I've spoken to him before - he loves me. Not that it matters any.