• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

onan

Quote from: jazmunda on February 24, 2015, 03:26:59 PM
The Falkie musings post you wrote about me is going to cause me some grief from Falkie.

I am gonna post in that thread and report how you divulged secrets and made up shit about Falkie. It is the simple things that bring me pleasure.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 24, 2015, 03:26:59 PM
The Falkie musings post you wrote about me is going to cause me some grief from Falkie.

fuck him for writing that

edit:  you really care?

heater

and here I was looking forward to bringing up that crazy Elisa Lam elevator video...freaky stuff whether it was paranormal or normalnormal.

Heather Wade

Is that the one where the girl was later found in a huge water vat, and they have no idea how she got there?  Los Angeles?   ??? 

Agreed that it's an interesting case.  Even more creepy that The Night Stalker used to stay at that hotel.

heater

yep that's the one.  I think we should explore similar topics again without trying to nail down a "reason" just talk about the interesting aspects.  we can start having some go to topics that if we need to fill a show jump into.  otherwise like jazmunda said be more general topic random conversations.

Heather Wade

I like it.  The weirder, the better.  I'll hunt down some strange stories; promise no cattle mutilations (and I can say that 'cause LMH is my homie).

jazmunda

Do you guys find it odd that Art is posting these things on Bell Gab and not on Social Media? In the past, that is before his announcement of discussions with Big Player, he would post on Facebook and then copy and paste here.

Perhaps he is just putting out the disinformation here for the Davebots? I'm trying to be positive here. Art thinks that the Davebots are trying to thwart him at every move. Whilst I think the Davebots and Co are evil I don't think they are actively trying to stop Art from doing a podcast.

Why wouldn't he post this and his last post on Facebook? Is he worried about the backlash? He has no problem whipping up a frenzy here but perhaps that is just part of the specticle. Am I totally crazy? Am I reading too much into it?

If I'm wrong and there is a good chance that I am then it really sounds like either the deal has fallen through or it is just not financially viable meaning there aint going to be a show.

Heather Wade

It's obvious, he loves us.  Kidding. 
I think he does enjoy the forum, you are just the right amount of crazy, and he's trying like hell to get this done.

What I would give to be in his office helping...

onan

I admit to not being in the loop to many things; but what about "happy Friday" is a clue to Art's return?

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on February 27, 2015, 02:22:55 PM
I admit to not being in the loop to many things; but what about "happy Friday" is a clue to Art's return?

I think Paul's response of "same to you Boss" speaks volumes.

heater

I would love to get Paul on the gabcast at some point to share any thoughts he has on Art & talk about drones.

Anyone interested in testing out the latest version of FeenPhone with me tonight at 8pm Est?  You can download it here:
http://feenphone.com/?page_id=243

hopefully they have improved the issues we had last time.

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on February 27, 2015, 04:05:42 PM
I would love to get Paul on the gabcast at some point to share any thoughts he has on Art & talk about drones.

Anyone interested in testing out the latest version of FeenPhone with me tonight at 8pm Est?  You can download it here:

I'm taking my daughter to a party which finishes at about 8pm est. Will be home at 8:30pm. Can test then if you like?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on February 27, 2015, 02:22:55 PM

just before the happy friday comment, people were speculating that art might be going with cumulus and then suggesting his silence on the matter might be indicative of that.  then, after all of that cumulus speculation, art comes in and simply says "happy friday" or whatever, almost as if he's trying to demonstrate his silence.  i've never seen him just pop in and say "happy friday" or whatever, so it seemed as though he was trying to confirm what people were suspecting in some sort of way.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: themudking on February 27, 2015, 04:05:42 PM

i'm likely going to be headed to the hospital soon, so that's a no-go for me, too. 

i'm falling apart.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:25:06 PM
just before the happy friday comment, people were speculating that art might be going with cumulus and then suggesting his silence on the matter might be indicative of that.  then, after all of that cumulus speculation, art comes in and simply says "happy friday" or whatever, almost as if he's trying to demonstrate his silence.  i've never seen him just pop in and say "happy friday" or whatever, so it seemed as though he was trying to confirm what people were suspecting in some sort of way.

You could take that the other way and say that him chiming in and breaking radio silence confirms that that speculation is false.

It's all mind games with him.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:25:56 PM
i'm likely going to be headed to the hospital soon, so that's a no-go for me, too. 

i'm falling apart.

Do you need me to call a Whaaaaambulance?

Seriously though I hope you're ok.

If you die can I run the site? I promise all proceeds will still go to your family.

Get well soon.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 27, 2015, 04:29:03 PM
You could take that the other way and say that him chiming in and breaking radio silence confirms that that speculation is false.

It's all mind games with him.

actually, yeah, you're right.  fuck everything i just said.

heater

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:25:56 PM

i'm falling apart.

Hope everything is ok!

http://youtu.be/YlmECL2ED2I

heater

jaz,  if you want to IM me on skype after you get feenphone installed we can test it out.  I'll set it a server locally for us to test.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:32:37 PM
chest pains.  wish me luck.

Go to the hospital MV. You don't fuck around with chest pains.

Before you die can you please publish the gnooryblows emails on here.

Seriously though go to the hospital.

But post the emails before the ambulance comes.

jazmunda

Quote from: themudking on February 27, 2015, 04:33:23 PM
jaz,  if you want to IM me on skype after you get feenphone installed we can test it out.  I'll set it a server locally for us to test.

It'll be after 8:30 as I'm just about to leave.

Should we wait to see if MV pulls through as I'd hate to have to install and then uninstall some software for no reason?

Get well soon MV.

heater

Quote from: jazmunda on February 27, 2015, 04:34:19 PM
Go to the hospital MV. You don't fuck around with chest pains.

Before you die can you please publish the gnooryblows emails on here.

Seriously though go to the hospital.

But post the emails before the ambulance comes.

what jaz said! also if you don't mind while in the ambulance can you post your paypal login info? this is designed to make me money

heater

Quote from: jazmunda on February 27, 2015, 04:35:00 PM

Should we wait to see if MV pulls through as I'd hate to have to install and then uninstall some software for no reason?

Get well soon MV.

If you have the time and want to test, if we find out its terrible it will save MV the trouble of trying it again.  If you don't want to that's cool too.  I want to test my systems ability to stream to shoutcast too if we do.  I've got a private stream up now playing art bell bumper music...lol

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 27, 2015, 04:35:00 PM

Get well soon MV.

that's dirty pool.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: themudking on February 27, 2015, 04:39:52 PM
lol

did you really lol when you typed that?  because if you didn't, then you have no business typing "lol" buddy.

onan

go. to. the. hospital.

heater

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 04:41:45 PM
did you really lol when you typed that?  because if you didn't, then you have no business typing "lol" buddy.

I always 'lol' irl when i type 'lol' in a sentence.  notice the quotes therefore I am referencing my past 'lol' and not my current non-laughing state.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 27, 2015, 05:14:47 PM
email attached.

I don't recall ever going off at him for that comment.