• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on February 07, 2015, 10:04:54 PM
Windows laptop purchased. I feel fucking dirty now. Windows 8 both sucks and blows. Listening to my setup through the Skype call test seems to sound ok. MV let me know when it suits you to test it with the software you provided. The firefub was a nice touch.

Up for a test? 

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 07, 2015, 10:51:47 PM

Up for a test?

Yep. Do we just press the connect button? I tried that before and it couldn't connect. I'm assuming that it needs to be connected to MV server.

Heather Wade

Quote from: jazmunda on February 07, 2015, 10:57:21 PM
Yep. Do we just press the connect button? I tried that before and it couldn't connect. I'm assuming that it needs to be connected to MV server.

You're right about that.  Dammit, Janet.  Might have gotten rid of the background noise... been tinkering with it all day.  New driver might have done the trick.  I don't hear it anymore.

But, yeah, when MV's got the server up, just hit connect.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 07, 2015, 10:04:54 PM
Windows laptop purchased. I feel fucking dirty now. Windows 8 both sucks and blows. Listening to my setup through the Skype call test seems to sound ok. MV let me know when it suits you to test it with the software you provided. The firefub was a nice touch.

You need to install Start8 from stardock.com. We can test Monday if you like. There are things you can do to make Win8 much better.

MV/Liberace!

Yeah I have to have the server running.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 12:32:12 AM
You need to install Start8 from stardock.com. We can test Monday if you like. There are things you can do to make Win8 much better.

Monday sounds fine.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 01:06:57 AM
Ok cool. See u then.

What time is preferable to you? I understand your equipment is at your office but I'm not really available until after 4 pm your time. Any earlier than that is morning routine of getting myself and my girls ready for school/work. I believe Red probably had work then too so how late are you able to stay at the office without encroaching on your family time.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 08, 2015, 01:18:16 AM
What time is preferable to you? I understand your equipment is at your office but I'm not really available until after 4 pm your time. Any earlier than that is morning routine of getting myself and my girls ready for school/work. I believe Red probably had work then too so how late are you able to stay at the office without encroaching on your family time.

My family is in Morocco, so I can do it pretty much any time.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 01:07:17 AM
You too, redacted.

Ok, I can be on to test at 7:00 pm Central.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 08, 2015, 01:22:42 AM

Ok, I can be on to test at 7:00 pm Central.

So that's normal show time?

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 01:21:40 AM
My family is in Morocco, so I can do it pretty much any time.

Reported. Lucky bastard!

jazmunda

How much did White Crow pay to get back in the asylum? I'll double it. :D

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 08, 2015, 01:33:21 AM
How much did White Crow pay to get back in the asylum? I'll double it. :D

heh heh, it was an appreciable amount.

jazmunda

Red that Catsmiles sure got it in for you. I think he was trying to be flirty with you (which is totally creepy btw) and then when you publicly rebuked him he went on the attack. Can't work that guy out. He can be very aggressive at times.

onan

Looks like you guys have done pretty well for yourselves.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: onan on February 08, 2015, 09:48:55 AM

Yes, Jaz and I now have lakefront homes and redacted has been given my old camper. Curtis... well, I suppose he is allowed to visit my palatial estate if he likes. Maybe even redacted would be allowed to visit. But I don't allow foreigners on the property.

Good to see you man. Hope you'll start coming around more.

MV/Liberace!

I have the feenphone server running if you guys want to test.

jazmunda

Welcome back. You have been missed. Post often.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 03:23:13 PM

I'm on right now with the analog.  I don't see the indicator going off the hook with background noise, and when I listen in to the mic, I don't hear the hiss.

When we do get to test this, if it doesn't work, I'm going for the FocusRite.  Tired of messing with it.

Quote from: jazmunda on February 08, 2015, 05:51:48 AM
Red that Catsmiles sure got it in for you. I think he was trying to be flirty with you (which is totally creepy btw) and then when you publicly rebuked him he went on the attack. Can't work that guy out. He can be very aggressive at times.

Ha, I finally just had to say something.

How are things?  Good to hear from you. 
The view from this camper is great.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 03:17:56 PM
Yes, Jaz and I now have lakefront homes and redacted has been given my old camper. Curtis... well, I suppose he is allowed to visit my palatial estate if he likes. Maybe even redacted would be allowed to visit. But I don't allow foreigners on the property.

Good to see you man. Hope you'll start coming around more.

My motorboat only has one engine though.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 03:23:13 PM

Just got into work so I don't have any of my equipment.

jazmunda

MV, I was looking back at old posts from July 2013 when Art announced his new show and noticed that morphiaflow's username changed to someuser112233. Was that your change or at his request? You don't have to explain if you don't want to but, out of my interest of needing to know everything, why?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 08, 2015, 06:42:28 PM
MV, I was looking back at old posts from July 2013 when Art announced his new show and noticed that morphiaflow's username changed to someuser112233. Was that your change or at his request? You don't have to explain if you don't want to but, out of my interest of needing to know everything, why?

I changed it so his username wouldn't be so linked with the forum.  Especially on the googles. He used that screen name for everything.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on February 08, 2015, 09:51:48 PM
I changed it so his username wouldn't be so linked with the forum.  Especially on the googles. He used that screen name for everything.

I thought so. Good move.

onan

should have changed it to Fatfapforkids.

jazmunda

Quote from: onan on February 09, 2015, 04:55:01 AM
should have changed it to Fatfapforkids.

Hey that was my first Hotmail email address.

MV/Liberace!

so onan are you going to be hosting with us any time soon?

jazmunda

What time are we going to test today?