• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

MV/Liberace!

hey guys.  i've made some audio changes here and so we need to test mumble out for that reason and to make sure everything is good with both of you, too.  i'm ready any time, basically.  just let me know when u can.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 27, 2015, 02:41:54 PM
hey guys.  i've made some audio changes here and so we need to test mumble out for that reason and to make sure everything is good with both of you, too.  i'm ready any time, basically.  just let me know when u can.

I'm in mumble now. Only have a few minutes before work though. Will be availble about 45/30 mins before the show.

jazmunda

This guy was in the chat room trolling with FearBoysWithBugs and was claiming to be from South Africa. Are you able to look at his IP and confirm that? If it's not too much trouble.

Heather Wade

That Azz guy?  He didn't like me either.

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 27, 2015, 09:13:55 PM
That Azz guy?  He didn't like me either.

He was trolling me earlier but I didn't bite as that seems to be the best way to deal with trolls in my 19 years of internet experience.

I saw that he had a go at trolling you then he moved on to b_dubb.

MV/Liberace!

I asked wr250 to ban anyone who trolls in the chat, but he seems a little reluctant to pull the trigger.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 28, 2015, 02:44:17 AM
I asked wr250 to ban anyone who trolls in the chat, but he seems a little reluctant to pull the trigger.

I was going to boot him early on and asked wr250 if I boot someone will they and others see that I booted someone and he said yes. I guess he was reluctant as was I as I didn't want to put a target on my back. I'm happy to boot people perhaps if we create a generic login with a generic name to do that job. Or I could grow some balls.

jazmunda

Looks like we'll be doing a To Be Continued episode after all.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on January 28, 2015, 02:58:37 AM
I was going to boot him early on and asked wr250 if I boot someone will they and others see that I booted someone and he said yes. I guess he was reluctant as was I as I didn't want to put a target on my back. I'm happy to boot people perhaps if we create a generic login with a generic name to do that job. Or I could grow some balls.

this was why i told wr250 from the beginning not to use his bellgab username in there, but for whatever reason he didn't take that advice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on January 30, 2015, 11:05:17 PM
Looks like we'll be doing a To Be Continued episode after all.

seems so.  i almost hate to wait until tuesday, though.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2015, 11:08:05 PM

seems so.  i almost hate to wait until tuesday, though.

No kidding.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 30, 2015, 11:22:19 PM

No kidding.

you guys want to do a show tomorrow (saturday) night?

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on January 30, 2015, 11:36:42 PM

you guys want to do a show tomorrow (saturday) night?

Yeah.  I'll have more time to troubleshoot mumble tomorrow.  Same time? 8 Eastern?

jazmunda

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 30, 2015, 11:51:50 PM

Yeah.  I'll have more time to troubleshoot mumble tomorrow.  Same time? 8 Eastern?

I have to take one of my daughter's to a birthday party and wont be back until 8 pm eastern.  Happy to do a show then. Won't leave much time to do sound check.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on January 31, 2015, 12:20:25 AM
I have to take one of my daughter's to a birthday party and wont be back until 8 pm eastern.  Happy to do a show then. Won't leave much time to do sound check.

we could make it any time, really.   you guys just let me know what works best. 

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2015, 01:00:44 AM

I'll leave that up to Jaz.  Will keep you posted on my progress with mumble tomorrow.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2015, 01:00:44 AM

I just found out that the party is at 11:30am my time which is 7:30pm eastern. I'll only be about an hour as it's a 3 year olds party that we aren't even friends with and my daughter hardly knows the kid. I'll be home by 8:30pm est so should be good to go after that. If that's too late for you guys then you may proceed without me.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 31, 2015, 01:06:33 AM

I'll leave that up to Jaz.  Will keep you posted on my progress with mumble tomorrow.

Let's set aside some time to test together.

MV/Liberace!

9PM Eastern good for you guys?

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2015, 02:35:14 AM

Sounds good.  Gotta do some stuff & make some coffee.  This afternoon I'll tinker with it.

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2015, 02:36:01 AM
9PM Eastern good for you guys?

That'll work.

Heather Wade

Quote from: MV on January 31, 2015, 02:35:14 AM

I fixed it.  Looks like it's going to work tonight.  Let me know when you get a sec to join the server & check it with me.

jazmunda

Check out this crazy place I'm at for a birthday party. Inflatable world.

jazmunda

I can't work out that Catsmile. He's the GabCast's biggest fanboi but he only has horrible things to say about it and us. Is that just his shtick or is he just a troll? Can't work the guy out.

Yeah I know, man up. Why can't everyone just like me?

heater

I always felt the same on the spec sheet.  He is the first to make fun of me / us but also defends us against all others.  I decided to accept him like the older brother in Weird Science.

Heather Wade

I called him out on his perverted comments toward me last night, but he was cool.  I think that's just his shtick.  Don't worry Jaz, I won't tell anyone you sang along with ABBA. 

Last night was so much fun.

MV/Liberace!

I think it was him that alluded to my "mail order bride" the other day. Oh well. The internet.

jazmunda

Since neither Art nor George seem to do any fact checking when accusing the other one of doing or saying something I think we need a sustained psst this one said that about you and psst that one said this about you campaign to each one of them via Facebook or email and make BellGab the battleground for their epic feud. Hilarity is bound to ensue.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on February 02, 2015, 02:18:35 AM
Since neither Art nor George seem to do any fact checking when accusing the other one of doing or saying something I think we need a sustained psst this one said that about you and psst that one said this about you campaign to each one of them via Facebook or email and make BellGab the battleground for their epic feud. Hilarity is bound to ensue.

Naughty.