• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 17, 2020, 05:36:32 PM
Eye stand behind any poats eye made in any seekrut threads on the bellchan, to include any deleted seekrut PMs massages.

-p

No seacrut show perp poats for pate. The hobo elite are rising up!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2020, 03:57:46 PM
I'm sure they were frenziedly Skyping each other too. I was always surprised Onan was party to that nonsense, I could understand it from the rest of those idiots but Onan always came across as a decent, thoughtful guy. Nevertheless, he got totally snookered by Heather. We corresponded occasionally and he once sent me a harrumphing message, taking me to task for the mean things I was saying about St Heather. And this was a man who worked in mental health, you'd think he could spot the signs that she was, at the very least, deeply manipulative.

I'm claiming co-credit with Yorkie for blowing the whistle on Art's stalker BS from the start. We got a ration of shit for it too and I was genuinely amazed how anyone could fall for something so flagrantly bogus.

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=30.msg635158#msg635158

This current conversation prompted herself to look back at those halcyon days when things were more tongue in cheek and with the on/off, will he/won’t he shenanigans of the late Mr Bell. More people jumped on this forum to express their concern/disbelief/incredulity/arse licking and facets of.  What you said is true, there were those who had deep skepticism of the stalker story (including someone who said he was in law enforcement) and were met with accusations of trolling, heresy, and things that would look good as scenes in the Life of Brian. 

However before that (not much before) there was the upset that Heather was basically dropped into a role she could not possibly fulfil and there was anger towards AB: if you read on from the link you can see Pyewacket’s posting of a quote taken from his FB page where he clearly said he was out of the game, then on the forum denied he’d said it with some bizarre language gymnastics.

Before the whole scenario was pieced together there was even sympathy for Heather. If you remember she apparently called the cops: Why? Why didn’t his wife if he couldn’t? And how would Heather know to call the cops? She apparently lived in California and he lived in Nevada.

I read through nearly twenty pages and even though the truth that AB (with Heather) had made the whole stalker story up, was glaringly obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse, there were still those who just couldn’t accept their arrogant hero could lie (badly). One even says he has been listening to AB for 20 plus years and he ‘knows’ he has always been truthful, though they couldn’t explain how they knew this considering they’d never met him let alone knew him.
Some of the names I remember, I’m sure you will too.

Toodle pip.

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on January 17, 2020, 05:36:32 PM
Eye stand behind any poats eye made in any seekrut threads on the bellchan, to include any deleted seekrut PMs massages.

-p
Not to worry, Pate.  Most of us couldn't decipher your "seekrut" posts, anyway.   Bottoms up!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2020, 06:53:39 PM

This current conversation prompted herself to look back at those halcyon days when things were more tongue in cheek and with the on/off, will he/won’t he shenanigans of the late Mr Bell. More people jumped on this forum to express their concern/disbelief/incredulity/arse licking and facets of.  What you said is true, there were those who had deep skepticism of the stalker story (including someone who said he was in law enforcement) and were met with accusations of trolling, heresy, and things that would look good as scenes in the Life of Brian. 

However before that (not much before) there was the upset that Heather was basically dropped into a role she could not possibly fulfil and there was anger towards AB: if you read on from the link you can see Pyewacket’s posting of a quote taken from his FB page where he clearly said he was out of the game, then on the forum denied he’d said it with some bizarre language gymnastics.

Before the whole scenario was pieced together there was even sympathy for Heather. If you remember she apparently called the cops: Why? Why didn’t his wife if he couldn’t? And how would Heather know to call the cops? She apparently lived in California and he lived in Nevada.

I read through nearly twenty pages and even though the truth that AB (with Heather) had made the whole stalker story up, was glaringly obvious to a blind man on a galloping horse, there were still those who just couldn’t accept their arrogant hero could lie (badly). One even says he has been listening to AB for 20 plus years and he ‘knows’ he has always been truthful, though they couldn’t explain how they knew this considering they’d never met him let alone knew him.

Toodle pip.

It's quite amusing looking back at the foolishness.

Dr. MD MD

Toodle pip.

I find it weird that you can see through this but not the official 9/11 story. ???

ItsOver

Quote from: username on January 17, 2020, 08:50:03 PM
It's quite amusing looking back at the foolishness.

"We'll always have Pahrump."

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2020, 05:53:31 PM
No seacrut show perp poats for pate. The hobo elite are rising up!

Ewe laugh naow...

Nautical Shore what that means, but the guy behind it probably paid for it all with change panhandled on a street-corner near ewe...

Yore, righting skillz have improved with use, I must say Doc.  Good onya!

-p

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 16, 2020, 04:57:21 PM
Where [K. Dubb is concerned,] my powers of, and inclination towards, penetration are non-existent.

Quit thumbing that softy, and just drive a semi into his colon awready.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 19, 2020, 01:11:57 PM
Quit thumbing that softy, and just drive a semi into his colon awready.

No now I want to gay-marry him and move into his hovel.  Friday night I was subjected to a 45-minute discussion of the new LED light bulbs, how far we've come in the past ten years with dimmable! who would have thought it, how long they last vs. package promises, which serve which applications best, etc. etc.

I will sit very still and listen intently, twirling my mustache and looking dashing, while he patiently explains modern music to me -- that ought to be good for at least a half chub.

SredniVashtar

Toodle pip.

That's the Yanks for you. Bloody hopeless. For all their talk of freedom and Republicanism, even a clapped - out old micro celeb like Art made them weak at the knees and ready to believe the most obvious horseshit. They accuse us of kissing up to the queen while this obsequious bunch of cunts tongued Art's arse raw.

K_Dubb

You see he at least has the basics down.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2020, 03:19:07 PM
No now I want to gay-marry him and move into his hovel.  Friday night I was subjected to a 45-minute discussion of the new LED light bulbs, how far we've come in the past ten years with dimmable! who would have thought it, how long they last vs. package promises, which serve which applications best, etc. etc.

I will sit very still and listen intently, twirling my mustache and looking dashing, while he patiently explains modern music to me -- that ought to be good for at least a half chub.

Cool your jets, twinkle toes.

K_Dubb

Are you kidding?  You should see what I did for tickets to Dvorak's 9th last year!  Not for the ticket -- I can easily get my own -- but for the chance to sit next to some old coot who actually wanted to hear it.  Poor guy nearly had a stroke, but he would have died happy with the nunc dimittis on his lips.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2020, 04:04:49 PM
You should see what I did for tickets to Dvorak's 9th last year!

No, I really don't want to see.

K_Dubb

Can I tempt you with my The Debauched Hussar, which has won rave reviews among the lightbulb set though they have never heard of one.  The mustaches really make it, and the tiny little pelisse.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2020, 04:23:35 PM
Can I tempt you with my The Debauched Hussar, which has won rave reviews among the lightbulb set though they have never heard of one.  The mustaches really make it, and the tiny little pelisse.

I (unwittingly, I hasten to point out) passed a gay sauna the other day. I reflected afterwards - while thanking my lucky stars I wasn't waylaid and subjected to a brutal street-buggering by these bloody poofs - that I ought to have worn an 'Ask Me About BellGab' T-shirt. What used to be a place where we could get together and discuss sport and other manly pursuits has now become a sinister wasp's nest of homosexualists.

K_Dubb

OK perhaps I am being a bit predatory.  What if I promise to go through all your baroque operas editing out all those noisy recitatives leaving you with handsome orchestral suites punctuated by a few tastefully chosen arias?  As I am doing for myself even now.

K_Dubb

I should mention that on the bill with the Dvorak was a modern piece by a lady composer that was supposed to represent dragons (we get a lot of Pacific Rim programming) but sounded like my stomach after I have too much fondue.

albrecht

This was actually pondered today. Someone mentioned "could Gjeitost be used in some kind of nachos or queso?"  And I commented, maybe it could work better as a fondue? Since somewhat sweet replace the traditional chocolate fondue with the Norwegian brown goat cheese instead. Googled it and find that it is better not to get it nearby flame.   

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-21141244

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 19, 2020, 08:09:02 PM
This was actually pondered today. Someone mentioned "could Gjeitost be used in some kind of nachos or queso?"  And I commented, maybe it could work better as a fondue? Since somewhat sweet replace the traditional chocolate fondue with the Norwegian brown goat cheese instead. Googled it and find that it is better not to get it nearby flame.   

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-21141244

Yes the famous Cheese-nobyl incident.  Assuming we're talking about the readily available (here) Ski Queen kind, which is sold over there as Gudbrandsdalsost -- there are a hundred varieties -- it would be too sweet for queso, though I'd think a perfect fondue.  I doubt our grandparents would approve, though, or anyone from the country that regularly claims credit for the invention of the cheese plane (which you buy at the jewelers because they are frequently ornate with sterling handles).

You can probably get cajeta down there which is a spreadable goat cheese nearly identical to our prim, though sweeter -- I think they mostly put it on bread.  Of course this spawns a whole theory on possible shared Viking ancestry which I have trotted out on those occasions when I've had personal reasons to work toward Mexican-Norwegian amity.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2020, 08:58:47 PM
Yes the famous Cheese-nobyl incident.  Assuming we're talking about the readily available (here) Ski Queen kind, which is sold over there as Gudbrandsdalsost -- there are a hundred varieties -- it would be too sweet for queso, though I'd think a perfect fondue.  I doubt our grandparents would approve, though, or anyone from the country that regularly claims credit for the invention of the cheese plane (which you buy at the jewelers because they are frequently ornate with sterling handles).

You can probably get cajeta down there which is a spreadable goat cheese nearly identical to our prim, though sweeter -- I think they mostly put it on bread.  Of course this spawns a whole theory on possible shared Viking ancestry which I have trotted out on those occasions when I've had personal reasons to work toward Mexican-Norwegian amity.
Yes, talking about the 'standard' easily-obtained version here. And, yes, can get cajeta and associated items here. Mexican-Norwegian amity, Now that PEMEX is, somewhat, maybe, at some level, allowing foreign companies and investors in, maybe, you can use your skills and get some deals for  Equinor ASA (formerly Statoil?) Make some $!

If I try it as fondue I will advise and update.

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 19, 2020, 04:23:35 PM
Can I tempt you with my The Debauched Hussar, which has won one rave reviews among the lightbulb set though they have never heard of one.  The mustaches really make it, and the tiny little pelisse.

filthy angliais canna never be assum,aty'd two mmmm...

SV, thecknikal fowl. 

-(neg)futbol penal-tie, Free Kuck,,,,, ScutKAndahar_Yorbs: 5km![I](href)[/I]

Nautical Shore,

#GO CHIEFS!

-p

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on January 19, 2020, 10:52:35 PM
filthy angliais canna never be assum,aty'd two mmmm...

SV, thecknikal fowl. 

-(neg)futbol penal-tie, Free Kuck,,,,, ScutKAndahar_Yorbs: 5km![I](href)[/I]

Nautical Shore,

#GO CHIEFS!

-p

Now that the Packers are out I’m with you on that.

#BIFFs?

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2020, 10:54:29 PM

#BIFFs?

Alwaze, bro!  Know butthertz!

Smak-My-Forum_hed....

-p

VC

Quote from: Lilith on January 16, 2020, 06:40:53 PM
Who knows?  I would love to hear if anyone has learned what she meant by it.  Originally, I thought I was the only one that heard that comment, then I saw that others were wondering what she meant by it also, other places online.

One thing is for certain is that Heater's POV is always from a self-centered delusional outlook.

Perhaps she planned on talking to AB the next day on Saturday and/or Friday evening before her show, and she has some imagined "hypothetical conversation" that would have prevented his alleged suicide. The problem with this kind of insane reasoning is that it also fits into her falsehood lie framework that AB committed suicide.

The problem with this whole line of irrational "reasoning" is that AB would not commit suicide the way Heater alleges this happened, or the way he actually died -not a suicide. My audio, you can download at links below, proves HW is lying about that here:

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1359072#msg1359072

And there is another audio update here with the C2C shrink comments too:

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1359815#msg1359815

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on January 20, 2020, 07:24:43 PM
One thing is for certain is that Heater's POV is always from a self-centered delusional outlook.

Perhaps she planned on talking to AB the next day on Saturday and/or Friday evening before her show, and she has some imagined "hypothetical conversation" that would have prevented his alleged suicide. The problem with this kind of insane reasoning is that it also fits into her falsehood lie framework that AB committed suicide.

The problem with this whole line of reasoning is that AB would not commit suicide the way Heater alleges this happened, or the way he actually died -not a suicide. My audio, you can download at links below, proves HW is lying about that here:

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1359072#msg1359072

And there is another audio update here with the C2C shrink comments too:

https://www.bellgab.com/index.php?topic=12206.msg1359815#msg1359815

So, he just accidentally ODed on a Friday the 13th then? Yeah...OK...sure... ::) ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2020, 07:31:45 PM
So, he just accidentallyt ODed on a Friday the 13th then? Yeah...OK...sure... ::) ;D
That is certainly peculiar.  Most peculiar.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 20, 2020, 07:42:19 PM
That is certainly peculiar.  Most peculiar.

"Oh, Miss Wade, just one more thing. You see Mrs.Columbo just can't make a duck. I know, I know I never complain but I'll tell you Miss Wade, between us, can you tell me your recipe? You see hers is always so greasey. No not Bobo's friend but sits heavy in my stomach. Yours seems so nice. And also, I was scratching my head, I've seen sheds and garages that aren't attached but what IS a cuckshack?

Hog

There are people that get high on the mix of drugs Art was prescribed.  It's kinda sorta like mixing codeine cough syrup with Thorazine(promethazine) and then drinking it.  They call it "Lean" "Purple Drank".

Wiki
"Combining a muscle relaxant like carisoprodol with opioids and benzodiazepines is referred to as "The Holy Trinity" as it has been reported to increase the power of the "high".

Arts prescriptions
opioids- hydrocodone and oxycodone(Vicodin)(Percocet/OxyContin)
benzodiazepines- diazepam(Valium-long half-life)
muscle relaxant-carisoprodol (Soma)

In a 72 year old man.  He would have been on very similar meds for many decades, perhaps even stronger meds at various points of his life.  Point being, Art was not new to these types of medications. 
He was hospitalized mid 2016 for one week for pneumonia. Medication reviews are mandatory as part of an admission.  If some quack doctor had Art on some weird drug cocktail, it would have come to light at that point. Issues with liver function would have also been addressed. He died 20 months later.

Art does mention being on morphine during his stay in the following post
Reply #98088 on: August 15, 2016, 05:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Art Bell on August 15, 2016, 03:02:00 PM
Hello everybody, just a quick update on me. I have had a rough patch. I spent five days at the Hospital in Las Vegas with a really bad case of pneumonia which left me so damn weak I could not put on my own socks, Dr said it was a close call and I agree. It has now been a Month since my last meds and I have been trying to excersise every day to get stronger, it seems to be working, I am slowly getting stronger. I have had pneumonia before but nothing like this, it hit fast and really hard.

I remember the Dr asked what Insurance I had and I replied crappy Gov't Insurance to which he said ok, I will try and find a crappy Surgeon who will accept your crappy Insurance! Other then that it is amazing how much I don't remember about that Week, could be do to the Morpine. My Wife spent every minute with me with no break, she is the best Woman any Man could ever hope for as a Wife.

I still miss being able to do a show and will do some when I can, I guess that passion will never leave me till I make the final transition. Anyway that's about it for now.

Art

COPD symptoms are horrible, feels like you are drowning.  Art died in his sleep, in the same manner in which I hope all of us can go.
https://youtu.be/ehh89UrZtZU

peace
Hog