• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Lilith on January 16, 2020, 08:12:23 PM
Of COURSE!  Nobody would think otherwise.  BellGab is all about "historical record".
Insert BellGab GIF here.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 16, 2020, 08:22:36 PM
Insert BellGab GIF here.

Or that burning rubbish truck...............  "Hysterical Record Delivery"

VC

How is it that Shreddie always appears after long absences right after AzzStab has some commentary and K_Dubb is prose-prancing around? Is this some kind of romantic tryst, a prose ren-faire faerie fest, between Shreddie and K_Dubb trying to impress AzzFag and/or woo each other too? AzzStab pretends to have a SO/GF in RL, a female being, that allegedly posted in s-he's gender bender account here for years. Total Bull Sheit, of course, about a real-born "female" being involved in any of these games"mans"-ship aka "fantasy faggotry". Their ship has sailed. :D

Can anyone unwind their relationship(s)?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on January 16, 2020, 08:25:00 PM

It's all one guy running bots.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2020, 08:23:22 PM
Heh, heh, the infamous "fire delivery" truck.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2020, 08:17:24 PM
if the entire effort was just a bait and switch to begin with Art’s fans would want to know that

Opinions vary.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2020, 07:49:44 PM
Two other things always bugged me. 

1.) Hughes.  The guy is beyond competent and really seems to enjoy the subject matter.  As such, I guess they had to ask him but why in the hell would he give up his shit to work at Rowland Communications ?  I can't see how there was ever a chance for that to go down.  It is not like they were offering him Noory's gig or something more tangible.  I was actually surprised that Schrader took it. Lord knows how he makes ends meet?  Has to be tough to raise a platoon of kids talking about Dogman.   

2.) Starving Producer.  When the hunger pangs began to hit and the guy was left foraging for sustenance in the desert scrub, why didn't he trek out back over to the brothel?  I am sure after hearing his tale of wow spoken in a British accent, the ladies of the evening would have taken pity on him and got him a Whopper with Cheese or at least opened up a can of Chicken of the Sea for him.  Admittedly, I have not had first hand experience with prostitutes but I am sure they will put out a bowl of milk for the occasional stray.
1) ha. Hard all those kids wih tales of dogmen. Hence the paranormal.tv show he keeps trying.  Wife: "dogmen is all well but we have mouths to fed...now here it says there is a new ghost reality.show on CL...."   

2)  i think the Brit producer had a boyfriend back in Spain so would not be a threat to the working girls.who might have taken pity after tale of woe and given him a meal. Maybe even taken pity on him like a stray skinny cat ala Art.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 16, 2020, 08:27:54 PM
It's all one guy running bots.

Only in an environment as paranoid as bellgab...

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on January 16, 2020, 08:20:58 PM
So, like a typical day in D.C.

Why yes, I think that everyone involved after their interactions here, from Heather to the Gang of Four to the rest of us to probably MV and certainly no one more than Art himself, was left with the impression that he had stepped in something and unwittingly tracked it home.  Which is how I feel every day.  Smooches!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2020, 07:23:52 PM
How many marriages / relationships would not have come to pass though?

That's true.  Several instances.

I'm going to export all of your BellGab accounts from the database, anonymize them, force them into the confines of a content management system designed to work as a dating site, and collect the Benjamins.

Quote from: Liberace! on January 16, 2020, 09:14:01 PM
That's true.  Several instances.

I'm going to export all of your BellGab accounts from the database, anonymize them, force them into the confines of a content management system designed to work as a dating site, and collect the Benjamins.

Well I am assuming you are past the diaper phase by now but higher education looms in the future.  Plant that pea patch baby!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2020, 07:49:44 PM
Has to be tough to raise a platoon of kids talking about Dogman.   

heh heh

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2020, 07:52:07 PM
I thought bateman. I know others did too.

He would have been a much better choice.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 16, 2020, 08:11:02 PM
...story of muddling and mishaps that worked out unhappily for all...

A nicely packaged summary.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 16, 2020, 08:23:22 PM

No, it was "fire delivery."  roswells,art's line.

Taaroa

Quote from: ItsOver on January 16, 2020, 07:01:24 PM
Thanks for keeping my personal "direct-to-Lee" portal up and running.
The report button?

AZZERAE

What's so amusing is the new in-crowd talking smack about the old in-crowd, like somehow they're all above it.

AZZERAE

AzzStab pretends to have a SO/GF in RL, a female being, that allegedly posted in s-he's gender bender account here for years. Total Bull Sheit, of course, about a real-born "female" being involved in any of these games"mans"-ship aka "fantasy faggotry". Their ship has sailed.

Just because you're involuntarily celibate doesn't mean the rest of us are, Richard-Groyper-with-clothes-pegs-on-his-nose.

SredniVashtar

How is it that Shreddie always appears after long absences right after AzzStab has some commentary and K_Dubb is prose-prancing around? Is this some kind of romantic tryst, a prose ren-faire faerie fest, between Shreddie and K_Dubb trying to impress AzzFag and/or woo each other too? AzzStab pretends to have a SO/GF in RL, a female being, that allegedly posted in s-he's gender bender account here for years. Total Bull Sheit, of course, about a real-born "female" being involved in any of these games"mans"-ship aka "fantasy faggotry". Their ship has sailed. :D

It's all been gone into in great and unnecessary detail in the secret 'What SV, K_Dubb and Azzerae get up to behind the scenes' thread. Unfortunately, as you are a hound, a rotter and a deplorable little sneak, all that juicy information (including pictures) will never come your way.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on December 24, 2014, 05:37:35 PM

the bonus is she's agreed to send us stripper pics.

I wonder if these are the same photos she "spread".

ItsOver

Quote from: username on January 17, 2020, 05:18:29 AM

I'm sure she has plenty to "spread."

Rat Fink

Quote from: username on January 17, 2020, 05:18:29 AM

Make very interesting show if you discuss these photos on YouTube.  Show and Tell with comments from chat gallery.  I am Rat Fink.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Rat Fink on January 17, 2020, 02:52:06 PM
Make very interesting show if you discuss these photos on YouTube.  Show and Tell with comments from chat gallery.  I am Rat Fink.

Lol.

Hog

Dates of members last visits at Bellgab.com

Heather Wade-March 29/2016
B-Dubb-Today
Onan- November 15/2016
Eddie Dean-April 15/2018
Jazmunda-April 15/2016

Coincidence? I think not.

peace
Hog

ItsOver

Quote from: Hog on January 17, 2020, 04:32:31 PM
Dates of members last visits at Bellgab.com

Heather Wade-March 29/2016
B-Dubb-Today
Onan- November 15/2016
Eddie Dean-April 15/2018
Jazmunda-April 15/2016

Coincidence? I think not.

peace
Hog
Interesting.  R.I.P., Kewl Kids.  Congrats, B-Dubb, on not making the final cut.  Still hanging out lurking with the deplorables.

whoozit

Two important lessons.

1.  Don’t buy sushi at the gas station.
2.  Don’t post to secret threads on BellGab.

pate

Eye stand behind any poats eye made in any seekrut threads on the bellchan, to include any deleted seekrut PMs massages.

-p