• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Show Prep

Started by MV/Liberace!, December 19, 2014, 10:01:21 AM

jazmunda

onan

Quote from: eddie dean on August 29, 2015, 11:31:35 PM
Fine with  me.
Onan, Wed. good with you?

I'm gonna pass. If I had more time... have a fun show.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on September 02, 2015, 10:12:19 AM
I'm gonna pass. If I had more time... have a fun show.

Okay. Hope you are doing good. You are always welcome on the show Onan, no matter what Jaz says!   :P

eddie dean

FYI:
I'm working on getting several new fill-in hosts for the 4th slot on the show. When one of us can't be there, we'll bring in whoever is available  to sit in that week.
So far I have asked ImConfused. No reply yet.
Starrmtn001 agreed to give it a go,
And  bateman might (depending on his schedule)
I plan to ask popple and possibly PBS. Treading water comes to mind as well.
This should be fun to have a new blood, energy, opinion & perspective  on the show every once in a while.
If anyone has suggestions for a fill-in 4th position host, let me know.
I'm not oposed to trying 5 hosts some night, I would be willing to step back, limit my comments & simply moderate & do the intros & calls if needed. It's an option.

eddie dean

Anyone up for a show Tuesday?

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 06, 2015, 09:58:08 PM
Anyone up for a show Tuesday?

Does the Pope shit in the woods? No really does he? Jaz needs to know. For an friend.

eddie dean

We are on for tomorrow.
5pm PT
Talk to you then.

Bring stuff to discuss.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 07, 2015, 08:09:22 PM
We are on for tomorrow.
5pm PT
Talk to you then.

Bring stuff to discuss.

RCH

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 08:47:35 PM
RCH

Good idea.
I've listened to 2 shows. I hope you guys know more about it than I do.
His thread is a surprisingly popular one, & should be fun to talk about.
Another topic:
Mad man show

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 07, 2015, 08:58:19 PM
Good idea.
I've listened to 2 shows. I hope you guys know more about it than I do.
His thread is a surprisingly popular one, & should be fun to talk about.
Another topic:
Mad man show

Definitely Madman show.

MV can we get b_dubb reinstated to this thread?

eddie dean

PBS did so well last night when she called in, I asked her to join us on a show sometime. She agreed and will be joining us in a few weeks.

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on September 09, 2015, 04:36:40 PM
PBS did so well last night when she called in, I asked her to join us on a show sometime. She agreed and will be joining us in a few weeks.

She was great last night and could be a great addition to the team.

starr needs to improve her audio setup if she is going to pass the eddie dean soundcheck. I sweat bullets each time I hit the call button on Skype. :P

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on September 09, 2015, 05:36:15 PM
She was great last night and could be a great addition to the team.

starr needs to improve her audio setup if she is going to pass the eddie dean soundcheck. I sweat bullets each time I hit the call button on Skype. :P

I'm working with starr on her skype issues. so far it looks like a deal breaker.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on September 07, 2015, 09:03:53 PM
Definitely Madman show.

MV can we get b_dubb reinstated to this thread?

i thought he quit.

jazmunda

Quote from: MV on October 03, 2015, 01:11:26 PM
i thought he quit.

Way to reply a month later. Have you listened to any recent GabCast? :P

jazmunda

Apparently in another thread someone mentioned to Leo on Facebook would he appear on the GabCast tonight and he said yes. Do you want me to message him on Facebook? Could be a good Trainwreck. Hopefully he's been drinking all day.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on October 03, 2015, 03:57:00 PM
Apparently in another thread someone mentioned to Leo on Facebook would he appear on the GabCast tonight and he said yes. Do you want me to message him on Facebook? Could be a good Trainwreck. Hopefully he's been drinking all day.

sure, feel free to tell him the particulars.

MV/Liberace!

This is the old hidden thread we used for GabCast prep back when the "Gang of Four" were hosting. I'm sure there are some interesting nuggets here and there.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Liberace! on August 02, 2015, 04:41:07 PM
I haven't emailed Keith because I don't want to pile on. I'm sure he's getting a lot of complaints about it.

As far as hosting the GabCast...
As the producer of Art's show, I don't think you should host any longer. A special appearance from time to time is good, but it wouldn't allow us to have objective, frank, and natural conversations if the producer of Art's show is right there hosting with us. Your approach to participating in the show would inevitably be changed, too. Wouldn't be good for the show, as there would be awkward moments where we don't talk about this or that or where you simply can't participate in the conversation at all.

All of that said, I'm glad you were on the show and happy for the opportunities it opened up for you. Hopefully there are no hard feelings over this, but I think you'd agree with my thoughts on the matter.

This was the post I referred to on a recent GabCast.

whoozit

Quote from: eddie dean on September 09, 2015, 06:06:27 PM
I'm working with starr on her skype issues. so far it looks like a deal breaker.
So Starr has been mad at Liberace because of Eddie Dean?   I’m so confused.

AZZERAE

Whoozit, you're a fuckin' class act, bruh.

AZZERAE

This is the old hidden thread we used for GabCast prep back when the "Gang of Four" were hosting. I'm sure there are some interesting nuggets here and there.

The "Gang of Four" were all incels (yes, even Onan - his "wife" was a beard). I heard utterances that these men all had rapidly growing hard-ons each and every time Heather would join in on their shows. The sexual tension reached such a crescendo that there was an attempted gang rape planned. Those four rascals had never so much as glanced upon the bare breast of a female human, nor suckled its sweet milk. I was lead to believe that this is the main reason Heather called off the Area 51 meet up/invasion. She had precognitive vision of the never executed gang rape perpetrated on her by the "Gang of Four." Talk about time travel!

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 14, 2020, 10:47:37 AM

What ever did we do to deserve all this delightful fresh reading material today?

Corona Kitty

I have to be completely honest here, I never liked Onan or Eddie Dean there were a few others I never cared for either. A long list of irrelevancy and who gives a fuck.

I do thank you for making this public.

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on January 14, 2020, 02:36:59 PM
I never liked Onan or Eddie Dean

Do you think they were the source of one anothers haemorrhoids?

Lilith

Quote from: eddie dean on December 23, 2014, 05:18:57 PM
This whole falkie thing is depressing as fuck dude.

#sad

Lilith

Quote from: jazmunda on December 23, 2014, 05:59:04 PM
I agree. The whole Falkie thing with the cheerleaders, the enablers, the detractors and the fake friends is so out of hand.

I initially didn't agree with the ban Falkie and the problem will go away theory but I must say it worked. The guy is seriously over exposed.

I can understand keeping him around for revenue purposes.

Oh jazz, I'm SO disappointed to hear this.

whoozit

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 14, 2020, 02:14:24 PM
Whoozit, you're a fuckin' class act, bruh.
It’s a joke.  Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Dr. MD MD

You know how there were movies made about what things were like behind the scenes at certain shows like Letterman, etc.? I think we need a Bellgab docudrama (mockudrama?). Let’s all do lunch and hash this thing out. 8)

Lilith

Quote from: Liberace! on January 19, 2015, 01:22:54 PM
i took out some bart ell and whitecrow trash today.  how's your day been?

we doing the show tomorrow?

Different day, different trash.  Some things never change.