• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 03, 2015, 04:20:28 PM
Making breakfast, I wanted 5 slices of bacon, but, there were 7 left in the package.  I had to cook all of them.

I hope you threw the two excess pieces in the garbage. It's in the spirit of the thread.

*And the local corner store running out of Cool Ranch Doritos is definitely angering me.

Heather Wade

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 03, 2015, 04:28:01 PM

I hope you threw the two excess pieces in the garbage. It's in the spirit of the thread.

*And the local corner store running out of Cool Ranch Doritos is definitely angering me.

What?!  I hope you didn't have to settle for Nacho Cheese Doritos; the horror.
Yes, I only wanted 5, so the other 2 went in the trash.  Cooked first, of coursh, I'm not a barbarian.

wr250

i cant eat today because my silver silver ware is dirty. i called the maid to do the dishes , but she was "busy".

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 03, 2015, 04:31:13 PM

Yes, I only wanted 5, so the other 2 went in the trash.  Cooked first, of coursh, I'm not a barbarian.

I was so miffed that I bought Munchos instead. Which has lead to not insignificant discombobulation and visions of a class action suit.

Cooking food that will only be thrown away is definitely quite patrician. Bravo!

ItsOver

Quote from: (Redacted) on January 03, 2015, 04:31:13 PM

I can almost remember when I thought Nacho Cheese Doritos and Genesee Cream Ale were a gourmet meal.  Come to think of it...

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: wr250 on January 03, 2015, 04:32:14 PM
i cant eat today because my silver silver ware is dirty. i called the maid to do the dishes , but she was "busy".

You should busy yourself with a call to the INS. That maid will learn her lesson.

jazmunda

The cloud in the photo below can fuck off. It's ruining an otherwise perfect day. The people can fuck off too.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 03, 2015, 04:53:12 PM
I can almost remember when I thought Nacho Cheese Doritos and Genesee Cream Ale were a gourmet meal.  Come to think of it...

Nacho Cheese Doritos and a Diet Coke are the established Levittown Long Island Lunch. It's fecking annoying when all the deli has is Diet Pepsi. Ruins the whole mood.

eddie dean

I was trying to purchase a pack of gum, and the convenience story clerk flatly refused to make change for a one hundred dollar bill.
What the hell does he expect me to accomplish today without minty fresh breath!  Monster.

MV/Liberace!

today i went to pick up a 65" vizio and i had to wait ten minutes for someone to check me out and another five minutes for them to find a cart i could wheel it out with.

Catsmile

When I have to take shelter in other parts of the forum.
Because I don't like the topics in some of the threads.

b_dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on January 03, 2015, 07:09:01 PM
When I have to take shelter in other parts of the forum.
Because I don't like the topics in some of the threads.
Not the "Things That Annoy Me" thread but ... ummm .... never mind

aldousburbank

Quote from: jazmunda on January 03, 2015, 05:00:06 PM
The cloud in the photo below can fuck off. It's ruining an otherwise perfect day. The people can fuck off too.
You're telling me you put up with this crap?

cweb

I don't know if I liked the recent posts feature or not.

Eddie Coyle

Cozi TV replacing "The Avengers" with...fuckin' "Starsky and Hutch".

I outgrew "Starsky and Hutch" in 1977. I turned two that summer. And their red car was completely supplanted by the General Lee.

Gd5150

Quote from: jazmunda on January 03, 2015, 05:00:06 PM

Gross. There's nothing more annoying than uneven light when trying to get a tan. I wouldnt even have slowed down. Just told my driver to take me right back to my masseuse, because all the stress from the storm has caused me to need another massage today. And i would tell them not to get comfortable because they should know that once done I have to go to the tanning salon, and the stress from dealing with those peons always forces me to need a massage from stress so we'll be returning for a 3rd. There's nothing more unconveniant than bad weather.

WhiteCrow

While playing Fantasy Football at work, the web sites used to check on Player stats, now have a lot more pop-up ads. Criminy, it takes time to close those pesky pop-ups, it's cutting into my work day time I spend shopping on line.

My car didn't come with a usb port, so now I have to use a pin connector AND a cable AND a lighter plug to charge my iphone. what the what?

zeebo

Heard this today on the news - due to a union negotiation some cargo ships aren't unloading at port, so as one consumer complained his "Trader Joe's Dijon mustard is somewhere off the coast of California."

Prince has his videos removed from youtube entirely too fast.

I have to use one of the other bathrooms while the one with my favorite heated toilet seat is being remodeled.

skidder

I had cat 6 cabling installed in my house and they messed up the connectors.  I have to use home plugs until it's fixed!

Juan

My water filter needs to be changed, meaning I'm having to drink water from those environmentally-iffy plastic bottles until the service person arrives.

jazmunda

Netflix pauses for 15 seconds between episodes so I have to sit in silence and contemplate my own life.

Quote from: jazmunda on January 27, 2015, 06:41:24 AM
Netflix pauses for 15 seconds between episodes so I have to sit in silence and contemplate my own life.

There is no worse fate.

cweb

I forgot to bring some salt to put in my soup. Now it's only semi-delicious.

VtaGeezer

A friend is torn between giving his 17 y.o. son his three year-old 911 or trading it for a safer new Lexus for him.

Zoo

That poor people are almost to the point they can no longer buy products that are making rich people rich!!1

b_dubb

Quote from: VtaGeezer on January 27, 2015, 01:01:20 PM
A friend is torn between giving his 17 y.o. son his three year-old 911 or trading it for a safer new Lexus for him.
Wow that is a difficult situation! Prayers.

jazmunda

My fat pants are now just pants.