• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

First World Problems

Started by jazmunda, December 18, 2014, 01:32:06 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: wr250 on January 29, 2015, 08:01:41 AM
the bold disqualifies you
reported.

Although the problem is very first world.

wr250

Quote from: cweb on January 29, 2015, 08:41:46 AM
My girlfriend pronounced it "HMDI."

This is why I hook up the TV.

how do you think she learned "HMDI" ?
3 choices:
twitter
facebook
tv

Zetaspeak

Louis CK has this amazing take on flying, as people will complain for any small inconvenience and I noticed that myself that people who fly a lot are always complaining because of a 20-minute delay or not having the right type of orange juice  :) Of course they purposely picked a profession that consists of flying all the time.

cweb

Quote from: wr250 on January 29, 2015, 08:54:15 AM
how do you think she learned "HMDI" ?
3 choices:
twitter
facebook
tv
Most likely the last two. It was largely just a brain fart on her end, but she gives me grief for mispronouncing French words or medical terminology, so.

It was also fun going to Best Buy recently for a USB-OTG cable and having the employees look at me quizzically. (Yes, it was a time crunch. Otherwise I'd order online.) Explicitly describing what each end of the cable needed to look like didn't help either. I should've screwed with their TV guys and asked them if a TV with 600hz sub field drive is better than a 60hz refresh rate.

jazmunda

My in-flight movie was longer than my flight.

eyenoeyeno

The breaks need repair on my sports car, so I was forced to drive my giant luxury SUV out of town and be more comfortable.  Upon arrival back in town my giant luxury SUV had engine trouble,  during the super bowl.   I had to get stoned on the side of the road and wait for some hard working man to rescue me in his big tow truck.  Oh, and now I have to drive around my classic pickup while I wait for repairs to be completed. 

Eddie Coyle

I check my FICO score every 22th minute. I fear it dropping below 750.

aldousburbank

My dab pen cartridges are all empty. Now I have to smoke really strong weed in my bong.

Daggit

My dishwasher doesn’t clean my champagne glasses very well because her hands are too big.

b_dubb

I have to take a shit but they only have single ply toilet paper in the bathroom at work.

#swampass

Marc.Knight

Kim Kardashian's ass is too big.

Daggit

Quote from: Marc.Knight on February 03, 2015, 04:55:04 PM

I believe the third world would have a problem with this too.

Daggit

Quote from: b_dubb on February 03, 2015, 04:52:25 PM
I have to take a shit but they only have single ply toilet paper in the bathroom at work.

#swampass

What are you? An animal?

I wouldn't shit unless there is 3 ply and a bidet present. Talk to your union rep.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Marc.Knight on February 03, 2015, 04:55:04 PM
Switch to landscape mode. It might fit your screen then.

wr250

cant make the gabcast tonight. i haz a sad

jazmunda

Quote from: wr250 on February 03, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Neither can I.  :'(

You'll have to go without my unprofessional background noises and silly giggles. They may be made available on the bonus Christmas CD-ROM.

Quote from: jazmunda on February 03, 2015, 05:44:36 PM
Neither can I.  :'(

You'll have to go without my unprofessional background noises and silly giggles. They may be made available on the bonus Christmas CD-ROM.

Well now who's going to make flushing noises?  :'(

Quote from: wr250 on February 03, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

:-\  me too

pate

They donated some sort of awesome soup,
but it still doesn't spell out "I am awesome,"

It spells:

"You are awesome"
but, that could be anybody.....

MV/Liberace!

The hot water in my house is almost too hot.

cweb

I can't decide if I want to leave work early today or come in later tomorrow.

Juan

I can't decide if I want to date the Filipanas advertised at the top of every Bellgab page, or the Arab girls advertised at the bottom.

3OctaveFart

I have too much cash and credit cards in my wallet and it hurts my butt when I sit.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on February 05, 2015, 10:41:50 AM
I can't decide if I want to date the Filipanas advertised at the top of every Bellgab page, or the Arab girls advertised at the bottom.
I was thinking of clicking on the "mature Russian brides" but got offended by google ads' ageism....what happened to the "Meeting Young Russian Ladies" they used to advertize to me?!?

Catsmile

Quote from: Juan on February 05, 2015, 10:41:50 AM

No contest. The Pinay. The first world problem... finding just one.
Millions of wonderful smiles, and charming bubbly personalities.
Diamonds in the rough, living in a tropical island paradise.
Mabuhay. Tumawa. Tagmahal.

Heather Wade

I can't find a vanilla e juice that I like.

Catsmile

Quote from: (Redacted) on February 05, 2015, 04:48:10 PM
I can't find a vanilla e juice that I like.

Took me a few seconds to figure out what you were talking about.
I'll surprise you, and leave it alone.
Compounding the surprise...

PROTIP: Aldousburbank has magic dabs that'll spice up ur vanilla e-juice. ;D
PROTIP ADDENDUM: If you feel something cold on your shoulder, then look around to see what it is. Don't be surprised if it's the floor.

jazmunda

I dropped my Fitbit in the parking lot so it couldn't record any of my steps while I was looking for it

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2015, 03:25:18 PM
I was thinking of clicking on the "mature Russian brides" but got offended by google ads' ageism....what happened to the "Meeting Young Russian Ladies" they used to advertize to me?!?

I get ads for Belarus ladies.  That's a whole new set of ladies I had never thought to lust after.

jazmunda

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 05, 2015, 06:26:56 PM
I get ads for Belarus ladies.  That's a whole new set of ladies I had never thought to lust after.

Lucky you. I recently bought a door mat online and now I'm being inundated to buy a product I no longer need.