• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Connie Willis

Started by GeorgieForPresident2216, October 18, 2014, 11:11:51 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 05, 2017, 01:26:27 AM
First guest said ye had a heart attack  because  he took some eye drops .I thought "That can't be right". Checked online and it's actually  a  side effect. Who knew,
I managed to get through that part until she was talking about how everybody on facebook and twitter were "doing everything they could" and that the guest had trained a bunch of remote viewers to heal people and that they were "just healing away."

It was at that point I yelled at my radio "bullshit! shut up..." and thought for my own sanity it would be best to change the station.  Best of luck to Madamme woowoo and her idiot guest.

GravitySucks

This is the chemical common to many OTC eyedrops.

I didn't hear how or why he ingested them.

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/002590.htm

zeebo

Quote from: WOTR on February 05, 2017, 02:29:01 AM
I managed to get through that part until she was talking about how everybody on facebook and twitter were "doing everything they could" and that the guest had trained a bunch of remote viewers to heal people and that they were "just healing away."

It was at that point I yelled at my radio "bullshit! shut up..." and thought for my own sanity it would be best to change the station.  Best of luck to Madamme woowoo and her idiot guest.

I'm with you on this one WOTR.  I'm willing to listen to almost any type of b.s. except such casual claims of miracle healings - be it through some magical supplement or some kind of mysterious supernatural therapy.  If I had such powers I'd spend every waking moment relieving the poor souls with chronic illnesses of their miseries, rather than babbling like some jackass on talk radio. 

yumyumtree

So spotting deception is tonight's topic. Evidently the irony has gone over their heads-- that is, the fact that a lot of Coast to Coast guests are pants on fire liars.

trostol

maybe she will giggle a lot and talk about the samsquanch

yumyumtree

This show is pretty good. Oh, how I hope he has a chance room give his take on the Ramsey case.

WOTR

Meh... Not even a thread bump for tonight?  The preview said "remote viewing."  That seems to be the topic that set me off last time, so I'm going to avoid it.  Certainly somebody out there has tuned in to find out what "experiment" she was going to run and can fill us in?

Morgus

Quote from: WOTR on May 21, 2017, 01:31:46 AM
Meh... Not even a thread bump for tonight?  The preview said "remote viewing."  That seems to be the topic that set me off last time, so I'm going to avoid it.  Certainly somebody out there has tuned in to find out what "experiment" she was going to run and can fill us in?
Connie had her RV expert guest remote-view three targets she secretly picked.
She got the first two correct, bigfoot and pineal gland.
For the third target the RV expert described a secret underground installation possibly working with ETs there. The target was "Mt. Shasta"

Nebraska888

Quote from: zeebo on February 05, 2017, 03:32:01 AM
I'm with you on this one WOTR.  I'm willing to listen to almost any type of b.s. except such casual claims of miracle healings - be it through some magical supplement or some kind of mysterious supernatural therapy.  If I had such powers I'd spend every waking moment relieving the poor souls with chronic illnesses of their miseries, rather than babbling like some jackass on talk radio.

Amen to that, Zee.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2017, 02:39:49 PM
For the third target the RV expert described a secret underground installation possibly working with ETs there. The target was "Mt. Shasta"
I take it Ed Dames wasn't doing the RV'ing.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2017, 03:54:29 PM
He was busy moving his mail-order bride and family from the safe location in the Ukraine to a safer location near the DMZ- for safety's sake. To avoid the 'kill shot.' He RV'ed it.
ps: I wonder if Ed Dames gets a lot of pop-up ads for recreational vehicles when he checks his email or surfs the web?

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2017, 02:39:49 PM
Thanks Morgus... I just could not do it...  :)

Morgus

Quote from: ItsOver on May 21, 2017, 03:54:29 PM
No but the woman RVer guest did mention she didn't want to be known as "Mrs. Doom"  8)

WOTR

Quote from: Morgus on May 21, 2017, 11:33:49 PM
No but the woman RVer guest did mention she didn't want to be known as "Mrs. Doom"  8)
Did anybody call in to invite her to our friendly little forum? Do you imagine that she would even need to log on, or could she just picture my typing this?  :D

albrecht

So the Starchild Skull was just a deformed kid of some kind? This might be a first, or second, time of a guest admitting a theory/evidence was wrong and isn't doubling-down.

Jackstar

What does anything here in this thread have to do with Lloyd Pye?

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on June 04, 2017, 11:26:38 AM
What does anything here in this thread have to do with Lloyd Pye?
Connie implied that Lloyd knew it wasn't an alien skull before he died and was laughing at "us all."

"First hal-hour [sic] guest, Starchild Skull expert Melanie Young, presented an update on the anomalous skull and the search for its true origins."
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/06/03

Guest mentioned that people complain the website should be taken down. It is still up and claiming alien status of the "Starchild Skull." And was linked from her name at the C2C site and still claiming it is not a "deformed human," contrary to her update last night.
http://www.starchildproject.com/starchild-skull-debunked

Second guest Derek Tyler is ok. One of those guests who really seems scared/crazy about the aliens. Frantically and breathlessly warning us about the evil aliens. There is a DNA timebomb that has been introduced to humans.

Juan

Melanie was amazing. She had never compared the skull to an actual human skull to check the relative weights, and she didn't seem to have known that small children have their adult teeth below the gumline, and that a skull of a child would display this extra row of teeth.
What a hoot.
And Connie seemed to be hopped up on something, not her usual mellow.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 04, 2017, 12:30:37 PM
Melanie was amazing. She had never compared the skull to an actual human skull to check the relative weights, and she didn't seem to have known that small children have their adult teeth below the gumline, and that a skull of a child would display this extra row of teeth.
What a hoot.
And Connie seemed to be hopped up on something, not her usual mellow.
I think her vibe was disrupted by the guests:
1) "Starchild Skull" not an alien, so major C2C story and famous guests blown.
2) Aliens, at best, are friendly but not helpful but most are enemies who steal our souls, experiment on us, make us have heart attacks or commit suicide, and we have made pacts with the worst aliens. And there is a war of sorts going on and we are losing. "I hope I never see disclosure because that means we have lost." "No ability to protect us from them controlling our mind, controlling our airspace, and we have no way to catch up with them in technology- EVER!" "We are the least intelligent known race in the galaxy."

What's she going to do with the skull now? Isn't buying/owning dead kid parts some kind of crime?

albrecht

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 04, 2017, 01:17:34 PM
What's she going to do with the skull now? Isn't buying/owning dead kid parts some kind of crime?
The laws on that is complicated. Federally, as far as I know, only Indian bones are protected. So State and local laws apply. Apparently there are places you can buy them. I guess it depends on age and it obtained legally.

But she mentioned trying to get the skull back to the community from whence it came. Reburied or something I guess.

Zetaspeak

I was surprised Young giving up the Starchild gig. It's been going o  for a long time on C2C.

Leaves a lot of questions. Did Connie pass this by with Jorch as it's a bit of a regular topic for the show. Wouldn't  Noory want to break this story? Looking at Youngs name on twitter it seems that  this has been out since late March, did Jorch not want to give up the act.? Did Lloyd Pye knew it alk along?

Quote from: albrecht on June 04, 2017, 01:34:17 PM
But she mentioned trying to get the skull back to the community from whence it came. Reburied or something I guess.
Translation: It's in a recycling bin somewhere next to empty bottles of Dr Pepper

Dyna-X

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 05, 2017, 03:56:55 PM
Translation: It's in a recycling bin somewhere next to empty bottles of Dr Pepper
I would like to believe this, but somehow the UFOlogy crowd will need to harvest it for another conference with maudlin musical performances including Chase Kloetzke screech owling "Memories."

zeebo

Back-to-back Connie shows this weekend.  Just thought you Connie Connoisseurs should know.

CozyRozie

Quote from: zeebo on July 08, 2017, 11:02:06 PM
Back-to-back Connie shows this weekend.  Just thought you Connie Connoisseurs should know.

I don't mind her, listening tonight, ..prefer her much better to that pussy-George Noory

CozyRozie

*** Connie Willis ***

how about shout out to BellGab :)

ShayP

Quote from: zeebo on July 08, 2017, 11:02:06 PM

Ugh.  Last time I listened to her Gerald Celente was the guest (back in November) and she was terrible.  She kept pronouncing his name wrong and not paying attention at all.  Reminded me of Noory.  Plus she spent the first 5-7 minutes after each break just talking about nonsense.  She sucks.

zeebo

Quote from: th'ONE on July 08, 2017, 11:08:11 PM
I don't mind her, listening tonight, ..prefer her much better to that pussy-George Noory

Yeah I kind of have a soft spot for her.  She just seems genuinely nice, and sometimes her shows are fun.  I'm skipping tonite's show but will probably listen tomorrow.

CozyRozie

Quote from: ShayP on July 08, 2017, 11:16:11 PM
Ugh.  Last time I listened to her Gerald Celente was the guest (back in November) and she was terrible.  She kept pronouncing his name wrong and not paying attention at all.  Reminded me of Noory.  Plus she spent the first 5-7 minutes after each break just talking about nonsense.  She sucks.

Wow, thanks for stopping by , lol haha