• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Auto Spank feature not enabled?

Started by pate, October 15, 2014, 03:22:01 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on May 13, 2017, 08:51:29 PM
@kt'ell&>0Bee72raBE, SAY AGAIN BEELGR0B, comcheck.  Bystander do yew hoof hURL for BEELGR0B, ASSAY AGAIN BEELFROB, Commszedtk?

Say co-ordinates in clear 'ordinatuer architechte tMVD?C?Vhooven:  Xy,Yx.  BekkeGrappe, estrucian, est flaven>?

KohnTZECK! stp:\\www.youKAHN!tube.com/watch?v=0IxD(notsure)8J7adQ4^.klah|#un@gh.

Seems legit.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on May 09, 2019, 10:22:19 PM
Seems legit.

Really? The man was clearly asking a question, and THAT is your response?

ediot: Maybe you missed it the first time.

Quote from: pate on May 13, 2017, 08:51:29 PM
Say co-ordinates in clear 'ordinatuer architechte tMVD?C?Vhooven:  Xy,Yx.  BekkeGrappe, estrucian, est flaven>?

Jojo

Quote from: WOTR on May 09, 2019, 11:33:57 PM
Really? The man was clearly asking a question, and THAT is your response?

ediot: Maybe you missed it the first time.
This thread cracks me up.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on May 09, 2019, 11:33:57 PM
The man was clearly asking a question...

It wasn't a meth recipe?

pate

Corpse-man Noory's victory is complet(angerine)e in thus thyme lyne.  Eee rats, COL. Manly.  Rot In Piscies!

Winobye-Teaâ,,¢!

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on May 09, 2019, 10:22:19 PM
Seems legit.

I seem to baguettely recall the first missing vidya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgtO5sebA9U

Nautical Shore what Colonel Pate was on about initially...

-p

pate

Quote from: Liberace! on May 17, 2019, 09:57:38 PM
It wasn't a meth recipe?

Clearly, COL Pate was out of his mynd, but I seem to recall (in this thyme-lein):  foar a seck'und:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxEqIt-NUSY

Again, Nautical....

-p

pate

Quite a bit of rok-stur figgery, but:

Whatever that huckster "COL. Pate" was gettig @ seems we are still hear wif robots....

I suspect that we have been abandoned...

Nautical Shore...

pate

Quote from: pate on February 06, 2020, 01:17:18 AM
Cor}_'$ /OL. Manly.  Rot In Piscies!

Was Lenin a Pisces?  nautical shore.

Clearly dancing to the tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuuhsqA95iA

I think the Colonel has abandoned this thyme-lien, at least in my reality.  There is no Hawaiian studio, no broadcast station on Mars, and Art is clearly a dead man.  We are clearly doomed and left to our own devices.  Perhaps we have COL Pate Manly to thank for this brief hiccup that has so disturbed MAJ Ed Dames predelictions?  Nautical Shore.

IF only we had listened to the dire warnings, I imagine;  Dave would be suffocating on Mars thanks to Elon's more rapidly advanced rockets.  Art would be alive and well.  Robots would breathe for us even in our aged bodies...

If Art Bell had only a working ventilator, would he have succumbed to the COPD?  This thread has always mystified me.

COL, I salute yew!

-p

Quote from: pate on April 13, 2020, 02:55:50 AM...

...I think the Colonel has abandoned this thyme-lien, at least in my reality...

...This thread has always mystified me.

COL, I salute yew!

-p

I return the salute, soldier.  Thank you for your service.

As you can clearly see, I have not abandoned this thymelein.  I would like to apologize to everyone for inadvertently causing BellGab to "go dark" for these past few years.

There was quite a bit of behind-the-scenes "susej making" involved to achieve full cross-dimeshunnal functionality so that both the pate native to yours and myself could have functional user accounts on this fine site.

I would also like to apologize to you personally, pate:  hacking your account to attempt to warn the people of your dimeshun of the danger you were, and are, in was somewhat unethical on my part.

I felt it to be the lessor of two ethical evils.  That being said, the "mystification" levels of this thread will very probably continue;  as there are certain bits of information about future events in this dimeshun (and any subsequent paraleel ones that arise from my interference) that I should not and cannot reveal.

That being said, it may please some people (to include yourself) to know;  that thanks to some vital intelligence I have gathered from this thymelein:  Dave Noaree (that is his actual name here) is pretty much defeated.

He and his robotic army are pretty much stranded on Mars, which was a dumb place to go to for a final redoubt.  President Bell is alive and well in Warshington, DC.

The Scorpion Armed forces at this point are simply toying with Noaree from orbit around Mars.  Our current strategem for dealing with the pitiful remnants of his robotic forces is to wait it out.

Noaree's cyborg implants will only keep him alive for so long before he inevitably succumbs to suffocation;  you will recall that in your thymelein this is how the ancient Romans dispatched the leaders of their defeated enemies.

It is the same in my dimeshun;  Commander-in-Chief Bell thought it a fitting end for Noaree that his last broadcast from Mars will be an image of him essentially being ritually strangled to death live On Air for the Bell loyalists to see and enjoy.

For myself, I look forward to retirement;  I will have many happy hours "surfing the 'tubes" here to watch the many delightful vidyas you have available here that we don't have in mine.

Some terrific examples of these vidyas, in my humble open-onion, are in this very thread!

I have probably said two mucks, but in 58.5% of your derivative thymeleins from this point forward y'all do okay.

Good Luck!
-COL P. Manly